Bitcoin Forum
August 04, 2024, 02:48:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here are Seven "predictions" for the rest of 2018  (Read 217 times)
Aerilaya (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:33:45 AM

Hey Crypto Community

Here are Seven predictions for the rest of 2018

#1 The aggregate Crypto market cap ends lower for the year.

#2 Bitcoin will lose at least half ot it's value.

#3 Another virtual token will briefly surpass Bitcoin in market cap.

#4 The U.S lays out more extenisve Cryptocurrency regualtions.

#5 A Bitcoin EFE hits the market.

#6 A merger occurs in the Crypto space

#7 A major country ban Cryptocurrencies

Please note this is a referrence from the website below and feel free to read more about the predictions
https://www.fool.com/slideshow/7-cryptocurrency-predictions-rest-2018/?source=isesitlnk0000001&mrr=1.00
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 12:34:47 PM

Well a prediction is always a prediction that remains to be seen. It does not necessarily mean it will really happen. In cryptocurrency world everything is possible. What the most important now is investors, newbies or traders, will become very careful because predictions will serve as a warning of what will happen in case it becomes true.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:45:07 PM

Well a prediction is always a prediction that remains to be seen. It does not necessarily mean it will really happen. In cryptocurrency world everything is possible. What the most important now is investors, newbies or traders, will become very careful because predictions will serve as a warning of what will happen in case it becomes true.
I agree with you, predictions are predictions, sometimes true and sometimes not. We need to remember, there are also many predictions from great people who say that the future of crypto will be bright and many great countries will legalize it. But all are predictions and maybe we should be able to prepare the anticipation before it happens.

canque31

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:40:58 PM

I agree with this. That the predictions that we are talking about may not really happen in the future. But maybe can help improve the performance of the present. Predictions are based from the performance trend in the previous months or even years. By this it helps to make strategies in order to survive the ups and downs in the future.
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:06:40 PM

Hope that prediction is not correct.
as more and more people are getting to know Crypto and making use of crypto with daily work.
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:24:41 PM

Interesting predictions, I look forward to seeing how many of these come true,

I think a crypto Merger would be very interesting indeed if it can strengthen the technology and product then I would be all for that. However which blockchain they follow may be difficult unless they are ETC 20 tokens or NEP5 etc.
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Prontapay

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:25:41 PM

All we can do is wait for now.With btc no predictions are possible as we could have seen during last few years.Do regret that havent sold part of my portfolio during ath:)

Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:38:48 PM

Hope that prediction is not correct.
as more and more people are getting to know Crypto and making use of crypto with daily work.

Prediction is only a prediction, it doesn't mean  that it will really happen. Everything are possible will happen in the world of crypto,  no one knows  the exactly  may happen and the better  we should do is wait and we will see it.

DonTsTop

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:49:35 PM

In crypto, anything can happen as it cannot be predicted. Well predictions are only meant to create insight about something and this might come to pass or not but this should help to improve the performance of the present to avoid it happening.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:57:29 PM

With Wallstreet having access to BTC it is useful for crypto community to have another leader. And it will be interesting to see some valuable merger.
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:07:56 PM

This is a big contradiction for me personally. If we are seeing about the majority of experts are giving a lot of positive prediction about the bitcoin but what all of the predictions that you have mentioned is against all of the expert prediction in the majority of crypto news site. It's a bit strange or i can say that just another FUD to the crypto currency. Can you tell me the reason? i can't believe that site.

DaMut

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:10:54 PM

how about the opposite side of those predictions ? something like this  ;
#2 Bitcoin will regain at least half of its price according to this analysis
https://twitter.com/CryptoYoda1338/status/1001472373634281474
reason : we already made 2 consecutive Higher Lows and if nothing happen we should see a pullback from this point and creating another higher higher to change the trend and breaking $10.000

#7 A Major country will lift their ban according to this
https://www.ccn.com/south-koreas-national-assembly-makes-official-proposal-to-lift-ico-ban/

what do you think ?  Roll Eyes
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:31:43 PM

All I see is not a smart speculation but FUD that certain people use to say and this article are not smart enough that not all in the community would surely take this seriously because there is no given research or so on what cause them to speculate such things, And I think only the Newbies would surely tremble in this kind of speculation, But sure enough this is just a bias observation on the movement of Cryptocurrency.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:03:51 PM

Hey Crypto Community

It might happen, especially if the bearish trend continues for the next 6 months.

from the last ATH? if so then that's a very pessimistic view...worst case scenario the price at the end of the year will be very close to the last ATH.

I can only think of Ripple doing this, but only if they decide to increase the circulating supply and the price suddenly shoots up. Not like anyone cares about market cap, though.

I believe this is going to happen very soon, according to rumours...which is good, they'll add more legitimacy to cryptocurrencies.

this is nothing but FUD.
[/quote]

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
DonaldHun

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:24:21 PM

Predictions are negative and not a fair view of the crypto market. These predictions are hiding growth or just FUDs when the market goes down. It is bad that these things always happen and can not be prevented. Why are so many predictions of well-known experts always reserved a secret? or does not appear in these predictions. Roll Eyes
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:24:41 PM

Hey Crypto Community

#5 A Bitcoin EFE hits the market.

#6 A merger occurs in the Crypto space

Please note this is a referrence from the website below and feel free to read more about the predictions
https://www.fool.com/slideshow/7-cryptocurrency-predictions-rest-2018/?source=isesitlnk0000001&mrr=1.00

F*cking predictions,if hou are just using bitcoin popularity just to make youre site advertise.

And i dont care about those prediction caming from your site,what i do care is bitcoin will go more than what it does last year.

For those who will visit this thread,dont even give this a chance to make bitcoin down,because they will never win about this
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:36:00 PM

After long time in this world, I don't believe in any prediction anymore Smiley). There are a lot of predictions that the whole market will retrieve in next week, next month or maybe next year but it still keep dumping to hell like there is no way to stop Smiley). I just believe in what I can see and legit news about cryptocurrency that I know Smiley

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████