Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:28:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IQFinex - Innovative cryptocurrency exchange  (Read 4575 times)
EvanTakiuddin

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:46:36 PM

These are the currencies that we are looking for which have a wonderful future. Yes, this Tukan is wonderful and deserves all the respect and encouragement from the dealers in the digital currencies and the dirham is fast and does not require waiting for a long time like other astounding hydropods. This is good investment.
Nickolaj

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:48:57 PM

I made several exchanges - everything went fine. Not a bad set of exchange pairs. Like on many exchanges, IQFinex has its own token. The IFQ token can be obtained free of charge by running the airdrop on the stock exchange. The project is wonderful and promising.
alex8dark8

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:52:53 PM

IQFinex is a Great and good exchange. I hope for the success of this project. I like the interface and I think that this exchange should break into the top.
zaza570

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:59:32 PM

It is a good and excellent platform and will have a good future and hope to continue to make good progress and I hope to support digital currencies after a large to benefit from us and the platform is large and to enlarge the platform on the world level, which is all of us happy because we participated in a good future and excellent project and things for you
tigerzindahai

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:05:42 PM

It is a very good project. I think this exchange will be gone high in the future. if you talk about that how beautifully designed of this exchange, From our side  best of luck to all the team members and IQFinex
ame462

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:06:12 PM

SET OF INDICATORS: Use worked in specialized pointers for a market investigation

Time spans: Time interims for showing graphs from 1 moment to multi-week (12 interims)

SECURITY: Complete work wellbeing, on account of IP sifting, information encryption, and two-factor verification.

Programming interface: High-speed association channel for every customer up to 100 solicitations for each second

Information OUTPUT: Absence of breaking points on info yield of assets and brisk handling of solicitations

NEWS ALERTS: Be mindful of up and coming occasions on the apparatuses on account of the date-book of occasions

SUPPORT: Operational help for clients, because of the Live Chat on the stage
beee bellionaire

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:18:27 PM

Do you have any training video, concerning working on your platform? i really want 2 know
mansour515

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:20:36 PM

Great project
congratulations for big work with my best wishes
thanks for everyone that partcipate in this project and good luck in future ihope that will be the best site and achieve many lot success
good luck everybod
saeed196800

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:42:29 PM

I will support this project IQFinex, because I believe in this project
will be successful and get the hearts of many people.
Unique and wonderful project good luck.
ur7hdl

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:44:08 PM

It's cool as always.Keep up the good work, cool projects. Thank you for your work
irinacript

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:55:33 PM

project itself has many uses in the future we only have to use our imaginations. What is important for investors now is the apps already working, which i think is a great start for a genuine project
MagnumXS

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:00:39 PM

I will support this project IQFinex, because I believe in this project
will be successful and get the hearts of many people.
Unique and wonderful project good luck!!!l wish you all the best!
Shouquat20

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:05:19 PM

A great project I really like projects I always suggest to friends and family ,
because I believe in their success and their work!? when i visited the iqfinex exchaned
A lot of exchanges are happening, and the best ones are visible.
I hope that IQ Finex will be one of them.
I would like the Korea Exchange to find Coin that survives,
and I would like to see more profits for our customers who are listed on the list.
This is a great project! He has many prospects and a great future in the market.
I am glad that I am taking part in this project, because he will succeed in attracting many investors.
ahmed19

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:25:46 PM

We do not stand still. A lot of new, interesting and really important features were made by our team!

- We've added a new classic interface of the trading platform. Try the simple and habitual trading platform and choose wich one you prefer more: classic(simple) or multicharts (advanced).
- The page "News" was added to our official website - https://www.iqfinex.com/news . Be aware of all our events
- We are on the final stage of our work on the cold IQFinex wallet.

Join us on iqfinex.com and learn more about us!  Smiley
boba19rus

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:43:22 PM

I hope that the project will meet its expectations.  He has many prospects and a great future in the market.It's a great idea! Cool as ever. Keep up the good work.
Andnes

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:45:23 PM

I have not traded on this exchange yet, but I hope that it will meet my expectations. A good plus of this exchange is that there is support for the Russian language.
webarh

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:48:51 PM

Recently registered and tried to trade. Everything works quickly and correctly. I note that I liked the interface of the trading platform and the ability to configure it. Among the assets offered are many of my favorites. I also note that account verification was quick and easy.
So far I have only positive experience with the platform. I advise everyone to try.
pauch_ok

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:00:13 PM

This project has a clear development plan, good prospects, a reliable security system and comfortable service conditions. It remains to wish investors fast and significant income, and the project-development and prosperity.

rebel05

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:35:51 PM

HI to all !Wonderful currency awaits a promising future and my expectation that its price will increase, i think this will be the best platform ever i seen! best regards and good prospects IQFinex!
QwertyR

Activity: 264

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 07:48:29 PM

I really liked the IQFinex project. I only wish I had found it before! But that's okay. Very interesting and necessary idea of the project. What I need. Developers mololtsy! So, join the project, I think you will not regret it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: