Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:07:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IQFinex - Innovative cryptocurrency exchange  (Read 4575 times)
KuzievUU

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:30:54 AM

its exchange is very beautiful, without doubts that you had even good taste. I have seen this:

Admin Name: Uvarov Vadim Viktorovich
Admin Organization: N/A
Admin Street: str.Stroitelnaya, 37
Admin City: Krasnodar
Admin State/Province: Krasnodarsky
Admin Postal Code: 2912
Admin Country: RU
Admin Phone: +7.0692633369

http://whois.domaintools.com/iqfinex.com

who is Uvarov Vadim Viktorovich?

Who are you?

IQFinex is a global group providing crypto-currency services

This does not say anything about you.

I will support this project IQFinex, because I believe in this project
will be successful and get the hearts of many people.
Unique and wonderful project good luck.

3Dima84

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:10:44 AM

IQF Tokens will allow you to participate in the CashBack program of the IQFinex cryptocurrency exchange and return up to 90% of the trade commission, which will start no later than 1 DEC'18. To receive CashBack there is no need to send IQF tokens, it is enough to keep them on the account. In addition, the token economy has a growth model - 30% of IQFinex profit will be used to buy back tokens from the market and burn them. The buy back will continue until 50% from the initial emission is left in the turnover. 3Dima84
agarwal6

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:40:11 AM

I am into the crypto industry for almost an year now and "iqFinTech" a real nice exchange with a lot of detailed and well explained details which makes trading a lot more easier than before. Also it has multiple features for analysis and trading like MULTI-CHARTS, INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMIZING, SET OF INDICATORS, TIMEFRAMES, SECURITY and many more. So i am sure that more and more traders would be attracted towards trading into this exchange even though they are noobs or professionals. Hope for the best future for this exchange.
msmodi68

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:45:24 AM

The developers have tried hard, the exchange looks decent. which is a huge deal for anyone using an exchange market on their smart phone.  They have great coins & tokens like Pink Taxi, BAT & ZRX which are all great products with meaningful usage
noyonislam2507

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:12:17 AM

This project is very profitable project. i think this project would be success in future time.
justin536

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:15:28 AM

I am into the crypto industry for almost an year now and "iqFinTech" a real nice exchange with a lot of detailed and well explained details which makes trading a lot more easier than before. Also it has multiple features for analysis and trading like MULTI-CHARTS, INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMIZING, SET OF INDICATORS, TIMEFRAMES, SECURITY and many more. So i am sure that more and more traders would be attracted towards trading into this exchange even though they are noobs or professionals. Hope for the best future for this exchange.
habibur2000

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:28:08 AM

ITS A GOOD PROJECT
ahmed21309

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:45:39 AM

Great project
congratulations for big work with my best wishes
thanks for everyone that partcipate in this project and good luck in future ihope that will be the best site and achieve many lot success
good luck everybod
bim2bim23

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:49:31 AM

IQFinex will give IQF token to new Participants who join their airdrop. I am happy to know that some coins in my ether wallet will be listing in IQFinex Exchanges. The name of the coins are Ubex,Kit token,Bitly. I am so exciting to see this important information on the IQFinex Platform.
rahma1865

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:58:00 AM

kanemoru

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:02:48 AM

in my opinion iqfinex very perspective project + interesting coin. it worth to trust. lot of advantages (multi-charts, individuality, security. support and more!) . Here only 0.15%(!) comission . And it's only beta test. Take my advice and follow us and join to this wonderful project.
enasa6523

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:03:02 AM

MULTI-CHARTS: You can track and trade up to 4 trading instruments on one screen at a time
INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMIZING: 12 options for the location of the charts and trading instruments of your choice
SET OF INDICATORS: Use built-in technical indicators for market analysis
TIMEFRAMES: Time intervals for displaying charts from 1 minute to 1 week (12 intervals)
SECURITY: Complete work safety, thanks to IP filtering, data encryption and two-factor authentication.
fady8793

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:09:10 AM

IQF Tokens will allow you to participate in the CashBack program of the IQFinex cryptocurrency exchange and return up to 90% of the trade commission, which will start no later than 1 DEC'18. To receive CashBack there is no need to send IQF tokens, it is enough to keep them on the account. In addition, the token economy has a growth model - 30% of IQFinex profit will be used to buy back tokens from the market and burn them. The buy back will continue until 50% from the initial emission is left in the turnover. 3Dima84
fares2154

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:18:21 AM

Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor.
 I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
foaa5471

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:22:58 AM

I'm so glad that I came across IQFinex. For starters the webpage is very user friendly on a mobile device, which is a huge deal for anyone using an exchange market on their smart phone.  They have great coins & tokens like Pink Taxi, BAT & ZRX which are all great products with meaningful usage.  I can't wait for others to get added, but for now it is great.
haha45632

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:27:55 AM

I'm so glad that I came across IQFinex. For starters the webpage is very user friendly on a mobile device, which is a huge deal for anyone using an exchange market on their smart phone.  They have great coins & tokens like Pink Taxi, BAT & ZRX which are all great products with meaningful usage.  I can't wait for others to get added, but for now it is great.
Nikalai1994

Activity: 228

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 07:31:22 AM

In my opinion a very promising project. A strong team. I am confident that the project has a great future. I wish the project to achieve the desired goals of good luck.
hood4253

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:33:19 AM

joseoll8790

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:36:51 AM

Your company is very promising and has a place to be in the cryptocurrency market.     The most important thing is to show all your investors and customers the value and importance of the product you are working on. A great project and the team with it is amazing.The  project is already pleased with the fact that there are a lot of tasks on bounty,and therefore earn tokens of the campaign will be easy and simple. First of all, helping  to become popular and successful!
lamar4356

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:40:27 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: