Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:39:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TeaCoin [TEA] -@Bittrex - Fast - 0 Premine - 2.5% inflation  (Read 89163 times)
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:16:37 PM

Can I buy tea with this Teacoin? Is there a tea shop around here? I want to buy chai for my Teacoins. Smiley
SecretsOfCrypto

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 05:58:35 PM

first thing it says BUY ON BITTREX LOL
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 06:35:14 PM

first thing it says BUY ON BITTREX LOL

Isn't that company shut down and people lost their coins? Any other stable exchange for this coin?
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 05:09:01 AM

@B-MoneyXcan

your idea is right on ... there needs to be a parallel token
your company can issue that and swap for TEA
that should give enough attention to get some miners mining TEA

I would suggest:
1. TEA buys tea from your company
2. the token is equity in your company (and IPO priced in TEA) & pays dividends

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Luposian

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 07:17:15 AM

Can I buy tea with this Teacoin? Is there a tea shop around here? I want to buy chai for my Teacoins. Smiley

If you've read my previous posts on this thread, there COULD be a Teacoin revival, but I think it's current incarnation must be put to rest... buried and forgotten.  Too many people hold too many and they are worthless.  A "hard reset" is the ONLY way it can be made useful.

A revived Teacoin must have it's intrinsic value, founded on the exchange of tea product.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.  A reasonable number of Teacoin would be exchanged for a base amount of tea product.  Larger quantities of tea product would cost more, based on demand and uniqueness.  Tea crafters would be inspired to create different flavors and types of tea.  Tea drinkers would seek out these new and different varieties.

The Teacoin wallet would generate Teacoin based on interaction between Teacoin wallet users.  Not endless mining.  Not millions of coins.  Simply enough to buy tea from other wallet users and to create a sense of "Tea Community".

Hmm... CommuniTEA!  Yeah! :-D

I think the best place to start, is finding those who like to drink herbal teas, would be willing to buy some from others, and finding others interested in making and selling their own teas.

As a side-note... Neucoin has just been released and is now on the Cryptsy exchange.

I offered, on the Neucoin Forum, a "reward" of some of my Lemongrass tea, in trade for 50 or more Neucoins to my Neucoin wallet address.  The offer still stands, if anyone is interested.

Luposian
Luposian

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 07:42:26 AM

Teacoin needs to have a person in charge of the overall situation.I mean any progress. Wink

There is no one in charge... the Teacoin manufacturing plant (mining) continues, only because there are those still doing it, for whatever reason, on whatever few remaining nodes exist.  No one cares.  No one is supporting it.  No devs are working on it.  Even the Facebook page is completely silent and untended.  And Teacoin has no intrinsic value, beyond 1 Satoshi, wherever it's actually being exchanged... if anywhere.  It has NO value anywhere... so why anyone even holds them anymore, is beyond me.  It seems utterly foolish.

I propose a revival... but no one cares enough to assist in this venture.  Having a billion dollars is meaningless, in a world where you can't buy anything with it, because no one wants it.  Teacoin is in the same boat.  It's a sad situation, to think a coin's namesake is the one thing that could give it value, but no one will work towards that goal...

I am considering my own type of Teacoin... but it will have a different name.  It will be a PoS coin.  The wallet I have made will only be available to those who wish to buy/sell tea product.  You will only be able to get this coin, for it's strictly limited purpose, by communicating with other wallet users, forming a slowly growing community of users. It will not be found on an exchange.  It will not have any value apart from the trade of tea product.  If you neither drink tea nor make tea product, there will be no reason to get the wallet or acquire the coins.

But if it never becomes more "valueable" (i.e. obtains monetary value on an exchange), it will never lose the core value it always had and why people got the wallet/coin in the first place.  That's a coin I want to hold...

In the meantime, if you know about Neucoin (it's being traded on Cryptsy), I am offering a "reward" of some of my Lemongrass tea to anyone who sends 50 or more Neucoins to my Neucoin wallet address.  Let me know if you're interested...

Luposian
B-MoneyXcan

Activity: 633
Merit: 500

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 07:10:51 PM

Teacoin needs to have a person in charge of the overall situation.I mean any progress. Wink

There is no one in charge... the Teacoin manufacturing plant (mining) continues, only because there are those still doing it, for whatever reason, on whatever few remaining nodes exist.  No one cares.  No one is supporting it.  No devs are working on it.  Even the Facebook page is completely silent and untended.  And Teacoin has no intrinsic value, beyond 1 Satoshi, wherever it's actually being exchanged... if anywhere.  It has NO value anywhere... so why anyone even holds them anymore, is beyond me.  It seems utterly foolish.

I propose a revival... but no one cares enough to assist in this venture.  Having a billion dollars is meaningless, in a world where you can't buy anything with it, because no one wants it.  Teacoin is in the same boat.  It's a sad situation, to think a coin's namesake is the one thing that could give it value, but no one will work towards that goal...

I am considering my own type of Teacoin... but it will have a different name.  It will be a PoS coin.  The wallet I have made will only be available to those who wish to buy/sell tea product.  You will only be able to get this coin, for it's strictly limited purpose, by communicating with other wallet users, forming a slowly growing community of users. It will not be found on an exchange.  It will not have any value apart from the trade of tea product.  If you neither drink tea nor make tea product, there will be no reason to get the wallet or acquire the coins.

But if it never becomes more "valueable" (i.e. obtains monetary value on an exchange), it will never lose the core value it always had and why people got the wallet/coin in the first place.  That's a coin I want to hold...

In the meantime, if you know about Neucoin (it's being traded on Cryptsy), I am offering a "reward" of some of my Lemongrass tea to anyone who sends 50 or more Neucoins to my Neucoin wallet address.  Let me know if you're interested...

Luposian

Would love to discuss some possibilities Cheesy
B-MoneyXcan

Activity: 633

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 07:13:10 PM

Hi Teacoin community, as per my prior post.
Been busy working on the business itself and seeing that there is some interest i would like to keep this discussion going.

In regards to being in charge of a project. I would be willing to contribute time to such. I am not a dev but an entrepreneur.
Miner-TE

Activity: 499

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:32:53 AM

I'm all for a revival or new direction for TEA. 

As some of you probably know,  The blockchain reward resets every 64 halving intervals.  It just did it again and began rewarding 1000 TEA/block. 

BTC - 1PeMMYGn7xbZjUYeaWe9ct1VV6szLS1vkD - LTC - LbtcJRJJQQBjZuHr6Wm7vtB9RnnWtRNYpq
Hobbyist

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:20:17 PM

The little coin that would not die.

Anyone still interested?

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
°o.O O.o° TheCryptoChat.net - Your Connection To Everything Crypto!! °o.O O.o°
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 08:59:59 AM

I am interested, what you suggest? : )
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 09:24:54 AM

needs a pool and addnode/explorer

plus the code rolls over?

still a fun coin

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Hobbyist

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 05:03:23 AM

still a fun coin

Pool is available (although not needed at this diff), Closed registrations - PM for invite.
Ran a personal ABE - could be public but rather not at this time.

Current addnodes -
addnode=63.247.147.166:41554
addnode=91.121.221.92:7921
addnode=76.95.178.229:7921
addnode=99.63.193.158:55290
addnode=188.0.41.148:33763

As for the code,  Either we hard fork and set the block reward to 1 indifferently (and disclose the current supply) or allow it to be infinite and call it a feature.   

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 07:32:56 PM

still a fun coin

What is the block height?

I can probably get an explorer going if people are still interested.
Hobbyist

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 11:10:39 PM

That would be awesome.  Let's get this coin back on the map.  It has a good name and support at one time.

"version" : 89907,
    "protocolversion" : 70001,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 1146.09853961,
    "blocks" : 2757831,
    "difficulty" : 2.15604110,

teacoind getblockhash 2757831
0000000028b7c1d80360c9778c406e34416913d3f61b1a8c0ff580c6b12f5e99

peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:18:33 AM

I can probably get an explorer going if people are still interested.

I am interested. This will be great.
Thank you!
ethought
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:30:14 AM

As for the code,  Either we hard fork and set the block reward to 1 indifferently (and disclose the current supply) or allow it to be infinite and call it a feature.   

I think we need a hard fork and set reward to 1.

I will have an explorer set up hopefully in a couple of days.

Anyone want to volunteer to do the hard fork code changes?

I will also get Teacoin added to CoinWallet.co online wallet soon, preferably after any changes have been made.
ethought
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:01:48 PM

http://www.blocktree.io/e/TEA
Hobbyist

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 05:22:38 AM

Thank you, I've been looking for a explorer.  Now we can all see the status of the chain and the effects of the reward resets.

threedream

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:10:56 AM

very funny

I have to get back all the lost .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: