Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:17:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone pumped the price of BTC Today: approx 250 USD  (Read 245 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:26:21 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 03:30:10 PM by jamesashmore1964

This pump took the ALTS into the green!
They did it when the RSI hit 30 and created a perfect storm to support the market to go up!
I believe these guys are banking on the market going up and then they will SELL pulling the rug from under our feet.
I believe these are the same guys that started the momentum to the 10,000 USD and then realized it couldn’t be broken and then started to dump causing BTC to go down to 7K. These guys are up to the same game again!
I smell Soros: This is his style!
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:28:58 PM

This is the reason why institutional investors will not get involved and this market is destined to failure until it is cleaned up.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4461

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:31:24 PM
Merited by RodeoX (1)

1. price moving up by ~$250 s not a pump... calm the hell down
2. saying it cost 20 billion to achieve, is nonsense. calm the hell down
3. expect prices to move 10% up OR dawn a day.. expect it as the norm, not something that needs reportiing/hypingsevreal times a day.  calm the hell down

and lastly
calm the hell down

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
khelan

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:36:35 PM

Pumping value require very high volume to rise the price of coin. Incase of Bitcoin is too much as the price of Bitcoin is very high.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:40:44 PM

I have heard it would require 20 Billion to do a pump like this.
They did it when the RSI hit 30 and created a perfect storm to support the market to go up!
I believe these guys are banking on the market going up and then they will SELL pulling the rug from under our feet.
I believe these are the same guys that started the momentum to the 10,000 USD and then realized it couldn’t be broken and then started to dump causing BTC to go down to 7K. These guys are up to the same game again!

I don't agree with you.
$250 is not so big change in the btc price and wse still can't say that trend changed.
Bitcoin struggle already half year to pass $9 000 and $ 10 000 limit.
We can talk now more about stagnation, not pump.
Soros and bitcoin?
I don't think that he is interested in bitcoin.
He invest in the stock markets.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:43:26 PM

don't look at the numbers, look at the percentages!

when price is $7100 and it goes up $250 (according to you) that means a (250/7100)*100 = 3.52%
in other words you are getting overly excited for the tiniest rise possible! which in bitcoin world is considered normal daily fluctuations. in fact anything below 10% is like that.

There is a FOMO brewing...
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:49:43 PM

I don't agree with you.
$250 is not so big change in the btc price and wse still can't say that trend changed.
Bitcoin struggle already half year to pass $9 000 and $ 10 000 limit.
We can talk now more about stagnation, not pump.
Soros and bitcoin?
I don't think that he is interested in bitcoin.
He invest in the stock markets.

Check the charts: it was a pump that took place in a short time period: These pumps are why big investors don’t want to get involved: Growth is not organic.
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:17:09 PM

it looks like you enter cryptomarket yesterday from stock market Smiley

Correct me if im wrong please Smiley

20 bilion. Nice. Where did you hear that? Just use math mate. Todays total bitcoin volume is 5 bil. How the hell did someone pump 20 bil to make this pump if only 5 bil was traded in last 24h. Whole market volume is 18 bil today (all 1600 coins). I think that 6 000 btc is more than enought. 44 mil in current price.

This is the reason why institutional investors will not get involved and this market is destined to failure until it is cleaned up.

When they come they will set huge walls. Pomp like this will crash into it. Stabilisation will come with them. Thats the correct order. Not they will come when stabilisation will come first.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

There is no such thing as "big investors" in Cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is meant to be decentralized not centralized by the "Big people". We should learn something from the centralization by the big miners and how much of crypto has been lost to it few days ago.

I guess we should be discussing how to get the World's billions into Crypto to make the network decentralized.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4461

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:30:17 PM

it looks like you enter cryptomarket yesterday from stock market Smiley
Correct me if im wrong please Smiley

Cheesy i thought the same about the OP when i first read his post.
typical trend anals trying to sound good and create buzz about something thy have yet to understand.
(i call them trend anals because they are not looking at technical data, just trends.. and they are anals.. not analysts)

20 bilion. Nice. Where did you hear that? Just use math mate. Todays total bitcoin volume is 5 bil. How the hell did someone pump 20 bil to make this pump if only 5 bil was traded in last 24h. Whole market volume is 18 bil today (all 1600 coins). I think that 6 000 btc is more than enought. 44 mil in current price.

i too laughed at the OP's numbers too.. against typical trend anal frsh off the stock market boat
anyway, it doesnt even need that many coins.
its called arbitraging.

imagine having 10 coins. convert them to an alt like litecoin. sell litecoin for dollar. use dollar to buy bitcoin
repeat this process again. convert them to an alt like litecoin. sell litecoin for dollar. use dollar to buy bitcoin (val=20btc)
repeat this process again. convert them to an alt like litecoin. sell litecoin for dollar. use dollar to buy bitcoin (val=30btc)
repeat this process again. convert them to an alt like litecoin. sell litecoin for dollar. use dollar to buy bitcoin (val=40btc)
and so on

you can create alot of 'volume' without having to have that amount of volume as actual coin total.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
gbale

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:32:15 PM

I think that's a merchant strategy.
they have a lot of capital so it can affect the value of the currency with a click.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:37:20 PM

I was wrong about the 20 Billion and deleted it!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:32:12 PM

This guy has been creating a lot of thread about the falling and now that bitcoin has been trying to recover it's not a surprise.

I saw before the crypto market cap was around $306B and now it was $329B so whoever bought a lot of bitcoin did helped to move the price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:34:47 PM

I do not think that it is just a pump by a particular number of people but it is the fluctuations in the price of bitcoin and it happens all the time in bitcoin. The price will go up and down. yesterday it was at bottom and now the price of bitcoin started to rise and it will now rise to more higher.

That situation is often favored by the traders because in that situation they earn a high amount of money as in this situation anyone know that when will the price go up and when will it go down. The rise and decline are much obvious in the market in that situation.

Other point is that it is expected that now the price will rise for a longest time because now the June is coming and now it will get a new ATH price.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:29:18 PM

This guy has been creating a lot of thread about the falling and now that bitcoin has been trying to recover it's not a surprise.

I saw before the crypto market cap was around $306B and now it was $329B so whoever bought a lot of bitcoin did helped to move the price.
I am also seeing on the forum that there are a number of people trying to spread the fud in bitcoin community. I think they are some people who are against bitcoin. I do not think that who will like to do that but whomever will try it. They have to think that it is a very stronger currency and they cannot give harm to it.

Bitcoin will increase in value and that coin will be the global currency of the world economy You people need to accept that and the price increase is showing the strength of bitcoin.
MangoPolo

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

If you overcome procrastination you get it all.

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:48:13 PM

When Soros got involved, ETH fell dow to a price of 0.1$ for a couple of minutes fron a few hundreds. How can you compare a 250$ rise of BTC which costs 7k? It is floating daily between few hundreds. Isn't it? This is not the case to pay attention to something.

To find out you have to be in.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:53:48 PM

The price is up by only 3.2%. I wouldn't call that a pump. Just a normal thing that we see everyday. Wait till the price goes up like 15-25% within short period of time. Then we can say that a pump might have happened. I do agree with your second statement though. They started to dump the coins as soon as they realized that the wall could not be broken anytime soon.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
crypt0universe

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:28:15 PM

Hey! It's not pumping, it's high volatility, which is normal for Bitcoin. The reason for the growth in this case could be the news that the South Korean government plans to legalize the ICO.
JeffreyKen

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:46:05 PM

Bitcoin community should consider this as a major issue.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:53:28 PM

not a pump guys and it's only a fraction at $250 nothing and it's just a Demand from every trade ,if there's a pumping it should be big and it takes a lot of funds in the market a bunch will definitely do pumping in the market but it's hard to pump if only one person

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀