Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:28:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for lawyer/consultant to open offshore company  (Read 110 times)
TRITTIUM (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:52:35 PM

Hello all,
I am looking for someone to help me with opening offshore company and offshore bank account and give me consultation about options that we have
Company will get money in BTC and TRTT, will pay service providers in BTC and 3 co founders that are located in different TAX locations should be able to share profit as divident.

Thank You

DoMB

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:57:34 PM

Why would you need an offshore company to share profit, sounds a bit shady   Roll Eyes

1. Select country of your desire.
2. Open a company and a bank account (no problem if everything is legal and you provide valid documents)
3. Enjoy your own Offshore Company.

If there are some illegal or barely legal aspects and you wouldn't want to provide them with your documents, it becomes a bit more complicated. But I surely won't advise you, how to do it, as long you can't explain why it needs to be an offshore company  Wink
TRITTIUM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:44:38 AM

Sorry, may be i didnt explain myself great, doesnt have to be offshore.
Should be crypto friendly, in my country for example company pay tax on income and only that tax on profit
I heard that in Estonia you company pay tax only when distributing profit
Same about Singapore, Anyway we are not trying to do anything illegal, that's the area i dont understand much and to be honest dont have intention to understand.
Exactly something i would like to leave to professionals
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:33:46 AM

Try to contact someone from Malta, Have you heard that Malta is one of the best crypto friendly country right now?

They offer 0% tax but you have to follow a certain days of stay in there. What is this Trittium? Are you conducting an ICO soon?

Binance is even moving to Malta so if you are looking for a lawyer/consultant, my suggestion is try someone that's working on this profession in Malta.

TRITTIUM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:10:45 PM

https://trittium.cc/
To answer what is trittium, Ok i will check about Malta
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: