Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:23:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How much did you earn on bounty campaigns?  (Read 64 times)
NikoF (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 8

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:20:21 PM

Hey guys, how much in fiat did you get from bounties? I mean in total. And what is the average payout from bounty campaigns?

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Monetniy

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:27:15 PM

Hey guys, how much in fiat did you get from bounties? I mean in total. And what is the average payout from bounty campaigns?
Good evening! Each campaign pays on a miscellaneous, depending on your work, from a rank at a forum if you take part in the signature campaign. To whom pay in two months 500 dollars, to a lump 3000, and to whom nothing, because of lightness of the campaign. My personal earnings for last two months when I participated in signature, have made 1500 dollars, at ICO price.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:32:04 PM

I am doing bounty campaigns since November month now and I have earned more than 2500 USD from 25+ ICO projects that got listed over the exchangers. However, more than 50% bounties were scammers and did not pay me anything.

There is at least 10-12 bounties which are still not having any exchanger listing so I am waiting for their response. With speculative prices of those ICO campaigns I can say that I will get additional 800-1000 USD in the fiat.
comander

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:26:05 PM

They didn't really pay you that much. As it was mentioned most of the campaigns are scams and other do not reach soft cap and and say that they will just to a refund and wont pay anything to the bounty participants. You really need to check the site, WP, the team to see if it is some legit ico.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: