Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:11:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (MEW) transaction error  (Read 201 times)
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:48:23 AM

There are some tokens which in order to translate you need to leave a small percentage tokens on MEW, as for example it was with EQL. Ask the project team there may be nuances ...
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:50:55 AM

before making a transaction it is better to check the price of gas in https://ethgasstation.info/ because gas prices also move volatile following the ethereum..there you can find the gas & gwei calculations needed to make a transaction
It doesn't give you a high accuracy, the blockchain is really flexible and the pending tx in the mempool can change anytime depends on the how much people are moving their asset.
The only solution if someone will try to put the more gwei and he needs to increase the gas limit straightly.
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:51:52 AM

You were trying to transfer token to IDEX exchange right? If it's right, you no need to worry Smiley). I also have the same problem yesterday but after about 30 minutes I finally did it Smiley)
Beside you no need to set gwei too high, I often set Gwei at 41 only and everything still fine Smiley.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: