Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:13:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expectation from TRON in 2018.  (Read 241 times)
JamescrypTrader (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:35:53 PM

In the current market dip, TRON is trying to hold its position and do better. I am planning to make a short invstment in TRON.
Your suggestion would help me take the final decision.
Thanks.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:54:35 PM

There are many threads that talk about Tron, they are discussing potential Tron in the future. I'm curious, what makes you very interested in the Tron?

Grobokopalka

Activity: 579

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:05:03 PM

Recently, more than once there were messages where it was written that this coin will soon cost more than $ 1. I had to believe and buy a little bit. It remains to wait 2-3 months to see this price and sell it.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gharjas2517

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:43:44 PM

I think investing in TRON is a very dangerous decision. This coin has no significant characteristics in technology.
ClarenceDo

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:56:50 PM

i think it would not become a wise decision.
bellmen08

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:54:32 PM

It won't be a wise decision to expect anything from tron. It is not a promising coin at all and ther is nothing much to expect from this coin. So you better focus into some other coin than wasting time into bitcoin.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:53:17 PM

There was so much hype around tron which is not a good sign for me to invest into although I have not really checked it thoroughly yet. Why don't you ask yourself why are you planning to invest in it?
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:48:07 PM

In the current market dip, TRON is trying to hold its position and do better. I am planning to make a short invstment in TRON.
Thanks.
Not much I know about TRON. If you have checked it first and that is your final decision, then continue. However, I think a lot of coins are more potential than TRON.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:52:29 PM

Investing in TRON is very suitable for low-budget investors because the current TRON is $ 0.06 and is one of the most promising cryptos on the market at the moment. It is predicted that by the end of 2018, the TRON exchange rate would increase to $ 0.5 if the market rises at Q4 2018.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:24:34 PM

I think we can still expect growth from the TRON. By the autumn everything will be clear. As an alternative, the war will start somewhere else and the growth will go.
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:28:11 PM

Thanks.
I think about it at the moment it is a very risky idea because it can now fall . Because the growth was be on the expectations of the mainnet.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:35:17 PM

Tron is having really great team each time they are announcing good news once trx blockchain or mainnet release there will be a gouge price variation . I am holding my tron as it is until it will beat xrp price . If xrp can reac 2$ then tron is having high potential than that.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
tayxsvws

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:37:12 PM

I will not buy TRON, its marketing is very strong and a lot of Chinese customers buy, I think TRON technology is not too big, the main network in the last few days is not unique, such a project has a bit of risk.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:38:45 PM

Thanks.

what now? they hyped the market on their mainet launch but the reaction of the market is opposite and the founder is not active now. there are tons of decent coins out there try to open your eyes to other coins.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:42:05 PM

IMO, I don't like TRX, although it has very high rank on Coinmarketcap, has very great partner, listed on so many exchanges, promoted by so many ways,.....But seem like all these things can't help price of TRX increase. It's decreasing all the time and seem like there are no way to help this cryptocurrency get out of the deep atm.
Wuddly

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:12:35 PM

Tron relies on a significant and fruitful cooperation with corporations listed on the NASDAQ stock market, which positively affects its price.
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:39:52 PM

TRON is just a being great than before. It is adding more partnership, more sponsor, more features. Investors are pleased in TRON coin. Also, I am a regular investor and trader of TRON. So, this year, TRON Can hit 0.40 to 0.50 USD Easily if the crypto market pump happens. You may invest in Tron before it's pump.

dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:06:31 PM

TRON can be an excellent tool for diversifying your investment. The online entertainment industry, where the TRON platform is actively developing, is a huge and popular market.
galinskiydmitriy

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:10:49 PM

What exactly are you interested in about Tron? Personally, I believe that this is only a well-worn propiarene coin and the whole HYIP will fall to it with the first exit of the platform. Maybe it's not true.
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:36:52 PM

If the main network of TRON is coming online soon, then if its main network has a good performance, then TRON will increase greatly.
So I'm also looking forward to the launch of the TRON main network. Grin

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: