Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:48:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expectation from TRON in 2018.  (Read 241 times)
tysavbde

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:39:57 PM

TRON's community marketing is very good, and also has big financial support. You can buy some at this price. But this project is very risky. It is advised not to hold too many coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhowww

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:41:51 PM

I was really expecting a huge pump in Trons mainnet release, but that did not happen. Maybe because BTC was bearish again. It's still in its early stages though and I believe that it still has potential.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:46:14 PM

Depends if the market goes for a bull run. All depends on Bitcoin, if Bitcoin goes up Tron will as well. Tron already ran out of steam for mainnet launch, buy the rumor, sell the news.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
crypto228

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:50:02 PM

This is a very good coin, I believe. However, I never invest in just one coin. I believe that this should be done only with a very careful analysis and then it is already trading. And the rest of the TRON is a good choice)
voxdu12

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:52:06 PM

I think you need to invest in tron ​​this promising currency especially launched yesterday its platform I think you will benefit in any case from this coin

Padmavathi_Crypto

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:53:40 PM

Frankly speaking I don’t have any expectation from TRON, in my opinion it’s dangerous Altcoin to invest in the cryptocurrency market.
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:54:41 PM

TRON (TRX) Predicted Price 2018 TRX can be a lucrative investment option, With the current growth, I think it's an opportunity.
libratiz

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:11:34 PM

TRON can be an excellent tool for a blockchain-based decentralized protocol that focuses solely on the goal of building a worldwide free content entertainment ecosystem diversifying your investments. The online entertainment industry, where the TRON platform is actively developing, is a huge and popular market. It is likely to be crowded in people's use, as online businesses grow.
Ms.Sunny

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:31:20 PM

For someone, TRON looks like a crypto currency with good potential in the long run, only if all six stages of this coin lead to maximum success, TRON is likely to take a place under the sun. I think you can buy, but not so much, because it's risky, the choice is yours.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:41:45 PM

TRON became increasingly altcoin nice and has future developments for the better. target price $0.5 even $1 would certainly be a very expected to TRON this year. not impossible because TRON also has the potential to be great as well such as altcoin that is on it.
jorina_006

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:10:46 PM

Now the market is facing a crisis. There is a declining trend of price of all the altcoins. Even bitcoin is also experiencing a low rate but soon it will get back to the market and price will increase. So at this moment to invest in anew coin is not only dangerous but also suicidal. Invest in bitcoin.
Trivver Team
Copper Member

Activity: 6
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:12:16 PM

It is not clear to me - "TRON can be an excellent tool for diversifying your investment. The online entertainment industry, where the TRON platform is actively developing, is a huge and popular market." - what exactly does TRON do?
Wuddly

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:38:29 PM

The prospect of getting an active in games and entertainment resources is likely to increase the coin and the value of $ 10 by the end of 2018 can be expected.
IggySe7ven

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:45:50 PM

Tron is always going to be one of the best altcoins so far, the problem is that it has already been hyped by a lot, and a lot of people have lost their trust on this project already. Also, their ceo is a liar
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:42:41 AM

In the current market dip, TRON is trying to hold its position and do better. I am planning to make a short invstment in TRON.
Your suggestion would help me take the final decision.
Thanks.

Even during the dip, I am still optimistic about TRON. I am a TRX holder and I was not looking into a short-term goal. I was looking to #HODL this for a year or more. TRX is one of the top 20 coins in the market right now, so I have this FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) attitude that I would not dare to sell this quickly. On top of that, they are now moving away from Ethereum because they are now having their own TRON mainnet. This is going to be an exciting one.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:24:32 AM

In the current market dip, TRON is trying to hold its position and do better. I am planning to make a short invstment in TRON.
Thanks.
In another thread I already wrote that holding the throne because I think it a very promising project . Soon there will be a release of its own blockchain , and I think it will push the price up .

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:40:20 AM

I get information that Tron has a high risk for investment, I try to find out the truth of this information, then I find information that Tron has a high risk for investment, I advise you not to invest long-term on Tron.
Bit talk

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:45:43 AM

if you plan for long term investment then keep buy Tron, if you plan for short term then go with other coins because actually last monthend  TRX have update in main but its not effected in market price  so if you invest for short term on TRON then your money stocked with TRX
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:10:52 AM

Thanks.

Yes I agree that Trx is one of Altcoin with the best performance this year. But maybe the short term will not be optimal, because the fluctuations are often too fast and the trend is still very difficult to be predicted.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:13:19 AM

Investing in TRON remains a little risky, there is no certainty that this token will grow well in price. Some do not see it as having a different positive technology, but it is expected that by the end of the year its price may increase from 0.06 to 0.50 dollars. This is almost ten times that is pretty good.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: