Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:55:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expectation from TRON in 2018.  (Read 241 times)
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:20:10 PM

At the moment, the total capitalization of the entertainment market is about $1 trillion. On the basis of these data, it is possible to calculate what the TRON rate may be at the end of 2018, with the most favorable scenario for the development of the sphere. In the near future, 10% of the online entertainment market will work on the blockchain, which is $100 billion.if we assume that at least 40% of users will use TRON, the estimated capitalization of the project will be $40 billion, which is 10 times more than the current figure. At the moment, the cost of 1 TRX token is $ 0.063151, with a total capitalization of $4 billion.  And if everything will develop according to the forecast scenario, and the capitalization of TRON will grow 10 times, the cryptocurrency will be traded in the area of 60 cents for one coin.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:24:01 PM

I do not know honestly,did not buy and did not analyze the project, for me so it seems a good project, they say that should shoot very well,so many are waiting and waiting,but in connection with the market is not yet clear what to wait, although they say that it should already skro start growing, zhdems and hope

KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:32:55 PM

I don't really expect big thing from trn in 2018. Because the last time I bought in I only saw a lot of pump and dump that is going on there. I sold again with 50% profit and I invested into some other projects.
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:46:37 PM

In the current market dip, TRON is trying to hold its position and do better. I am planning to make a short invstment in TRON.
Your suggestion would help me take the final decision.
Thanks.
TRON is a decentralized entertainment platform, and entertainment is a profitable industry, so I think this coin should grow. According to forecasts, TRON should cost about $ 45 by 2020, so I think it's a good coin for investing.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Filds

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:50:29 PM

In the current market dip, TRON is trying to hold its position and do better. I am planning to make a short invstment in TRON.
Thanks.
TRON is a decentralized entertainment platform, and entertainment is a profitable industry, so I think this coin should grow. According to forecasts, TRON should cost about $ 45 by 2020, so I think it's a good coin for investing.

if it costs $ 45, how much will bitcoin be then? 100 000 dollars? it seems to me 45 dollars is an exaggeration
castellodocet

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:38:39 PM

Among the sea of altoins, TRON is one of the most promising for this year, even during the ICO a lot of us deducted its potential, the market is slowly proving us right. I will say that by the end of this summer, TRON will surprise everybody
Huawei8877

Activity: 266

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:40:19 PM

I advise you not to invest for a short time in this coin because now it does not shine and also you can see what news is being prepared about this coin, so I expect a huge surprise.

bitcok

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:50:28 PM

my advice you should hold TRON until it will eventually soar, because TRON is very good for investment...
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:06:16 AM

I am hearing here and there about that ICO, TRON...maybe there is a possibility to have great profit in this project
asritajudin

Activity: 352

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:11:26 AM

In as much as I do not have this coin, I believe if you have strong conviction about the coin and it potential if you hold on long term which I think is better, you can invest in it and expect to make profit by the time to decide to sell.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:12:40 AM

All will depend from BTC movements) If btc will grow it will pump 1200-1300, but it can fall very low. I will avoid trx now, low risk/profit. IMHO NEO, ADA are better now.

IsabellaSophia

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:47:27 PM

May its true that tron is trying to hold its position and do better but after reseaching about it I will recommand you not to invest in it. Because the feedback are not so good. There are other cryptocoins. You can use them.   
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:55:14 PM

Thanks.

There are too many headings on this subject. If you had the ability to do research for that reason, you would have already taken your answer from it and you would not need such a title. Have you ever tried to reach the end by doing some research? Probably not. Whatever it is, we will give it to you. I have no anticipation, it's a project that usually causes investors to lose money, Tron.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: