Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:09:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅  (Read 90879 times)
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:58:46 AM

except 10 shitty copy/paste post per day of nunoclix king shill
the thread is same of their coins, dying
they slowed the volume manipulation

but i wont be surprise if they launched a 3th coin to support LGS who had to support LPC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nunoclix

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:02:33 AM

except 10 shitty copy/paste post per day of nunoclix king shill
the thread is same of their coins, dying
they slowed the volume manipulation

but i wont be surprise if they launched a 3th coin to support LGS who had to support LPC

Copy/paste with in my opinion good information about LightPay Coin my friend. I believe it, thats why i continue posting day after day trying to keep community informed the best i can. Im sure you do the same with for a coin you believe.

SoulRey

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:54:50 AM

Judging by the daily declining price, we can safely say that the coin lose hope and begin to sell it for a penny at least to get.
Like many projects, the problem is in the real sector of application.
And while it is not, or else there will be positive news about how the development and so on., the higher the price we will not see, I can offer that the price will go even lower.
guillzini

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:28:03 AM

Judging by the daily declining price, we can safely say that the coin lose hope and begin to sell it for a penny at least to get.
And while it is not, or else there will be positive news about how the development and so on., the higher the price we will not see, I can offer that the price will go even lower.

I agree. Although the CEO stated they will revamp the website and have good news soon, I believe ROI chasers are exiting the project because MN rewards are declining and still MN count is rising. This means less rewards and longer waiting times..

I am surprised at the amount of coins being sold though.. the supply is not that big and a lot is locked in MN, so you'd think sell orders would've dried up more by now.
nunoclix

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:19:43 PM

LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

FROM LIGHTPAY TEAM

Hello, LGS-Community

✅I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE, THAT CEO, CO-FOUNDER DAMON BRYANT CONTINUES OUR

BIG PROMO CAMPAIGN AND PARTICIPATED IN THE NEXT CONFERENCE IN LATIN AMERICA

✅He spoke this weekend at the Blockchain Smart Summit in Bucaramanga, Colombia!

✅He met blockchain movers and shakers across Latin America. We’ve built some great relationships for years to come.

nunoclix

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:59:41 PM

Just hope price goes up again. Ill try to get a MN now!

TITI45555

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:02:42 PM

LIGHTPAYCOIN IS THE SAME TEAM FROM LOGISCOIN Huh
SoulRey

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:20:29 PM

LIGHTPAYCOIN IS THE SAME TEAM FROM LOGISCOIN Huh
Yes, it's one team
SoulRey

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:24:28 PM

I agree. Although the CEO stated they will revamp the website and have good news soon, I believe ROI chasers are exiting the project because MN rewards are declining and still MN count is rising. This means less rewards and longer waiting times..

I am surprised at the amount of coins being sold though.. the supply is not that big and a lot is locked in MN, so you'd think sell orders would've dried up more by now.
I do think that they shouldn't have started the second project since they don't have enough time in which the main LPC/

So why so much to sell, I certainly understand that they want to go out, but why so dump the price, so many coins on the stock exchange does not do anything good, for a week more than 200 nodes where it is good
guillzini

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:43:21 PM

I do think that they shouldn't have started the second project since they don't have enough time in which the main LPC/

So why so much to sell, I certainly understand that they want to go out, but why so dump the price, so many coins on the stock exchange does not do anything good, for a week more than 200 nodes where it is good

I kind of feared the same when I saw the announcement of LGS, but I didn't think it was a bad thing from the start. Coin devs can develop/manage more than one coin at a time when you have a team in place that takes care of other sides of the business.

But at times, it does seem like they stretched themselves thin.. I hope for a recovery, but it's looking pretty bad at the moment.
SoulRey

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:56:30 PM

I kind of feared the same when I saw the announcement of LGS, but I didn't think it was a bad thing from the start. Coin devs can develop/manage more than one coin at a time when you have a team in place that takes care of other sides of the business.

But at times, it does seem like they stretched themselves thin.. I hope for a recovery, but it's looking pretty bad at the moment.
Initially, Yes, everything was fine, but to lose over the last month in the cost of 500% of the price is just awful. And this suggests that Virgo is just not engaged in the development of LPC.
nunoclix

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:27:10 AM

LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

LIGHTPAY MARKETS

guillzini

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:17:29 PM

Initially, Yes, everything was fine, but to lose over the last month in the cost of 500% of the price is just awful. And this suggests that Virgo is just not engaged in the development of LPC.

Yes, you are right. The price decline is very bad for LPC.. I hope for some good developments in the coming time to bring more value to the coin
nunoclix

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:07:55 AM

LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

LIGHTPAY CMC TODAY´S PRICE

nunoclix

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:45:58 PM

LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

LIGHTPAY CRYPTOBRIDGE CURRENT SITUATION

Techgtv

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:20:51 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 05:56:56 PM by Techgtv

Lightpaycoin (LPC) is available on the fastest compounding (hybrid proof of stake and) shared masternode service!

Evonodes.com

We provide you with the best tools so that you can increase your cryptocurrency portfolio value.
We feature fully automated reinvestment, and the fastest deposit and withdrawals seen to date.

-You get a personal unique deposit address for every coin
-You can mine to your personal unique address, it will never change
-Make the coins you mine work for you
-In-house built Discord bot
-Easy to use website
-Weekly voting system to list your favourite coin
-Discord signup
-Very active support team

Track your earning with the most comprehensive cryptocurrency tracking site on mycryptostats.com!

Track your whole crypto portfolio in one extensive dashboard!

-Mining Rig/s earnings
-Proof of stake earnings
-Masternode earnings (shared & full)
-Exchange holdings and personal wallets balances
-Price Alerts

dolvelan

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:30:21 PM

https://evonodes.com/img/logo_horiz.png

"Your coin (ticker)" is available on the fastest compounding (hybrid proof of stake and) shared masternode service!

Evonodes.com

We provide you with the best tools so that you can increase your cryptocurrency portfolio value.
We feature fully automated reinvestment, and the fastest deposit and withdrawals seen to date.

-You get a personal unique deposit address for every coin
-You can mine to your personal unique address, it will never change
-Make the coins you mine work for you
-In-house built Discord bot
-Easy to use website
-Weekly voting system to list your favourite coin
-Discord signup
-Very active support team

https://mycryptostats.com/img/logo-full.png

Track your earning with the most comprehensive cryptocurrency tracking site on mycryptostats.com!

Track your whole crypto portfolio in one extensive dashboard!

-Mining Rig/s earnings
-Proof of stake earnings
-Masternode earnings (shared & full)
-Exchange holdings and personal wallets balances
-Price Alerts

Hope it will be helpfull for everyone. this is a great reason to buy more LPC.
RDPP

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:58:36 PM

Getting listed on cool services is a reason to buy a shitcoin? Makes sense! Probably the ONLY reason to buy this scam.
gatorsftw

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:29:29 AM

Getting listed on cool services is a reason to buy a shitcoin? Makes sense! Probably the ONLY reason to buy this scam.

you re missing some DNA if you think its a scam
Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:04:06 AM

you re missing some DNA if you think its a scam

DNA?
What?  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 »
  Print  

Jump to: