Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:10:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FURTHER NETWORK – Autonomous Smart Travel Ecosystem  (Read 4031 times)
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:02:19 PM

Further Network will be at Aviation festival in London!

WHAT IS THE AVIATION FESTIVAL?

A WORLD CLASS CONFERENCE

*Be inspired by over 300 speakers the most successful airports and airlines.

*10 streams content covering everything from revenue management, to loyalty, to AI and social media strategies.

*Enjoy one of a kind networking opportunities, with an exclusive networking evening at the Emirates Stadium.

*Grow your network by scheduling one-to-one meetings through our networking app.

A BUZZING EXHIBITION

*Test 100s of the latest products and technologies.

*Meet with 130+ suppliers selling a wide range of products including marketing, payment tools, IoT, fraud prevention, cyber security and more.

*Enjoy numerous networking opportunities with 3,000 visitors attending the show.

*Attend 80+ seminars on diversity, talent management, ancillary revenue, and innovative solutions and more.

source: http://bit.ly/AviationFestival

It seems that this will be a big event for travel industry and I'm glad that Further network is attending on this event. Also there are lot of airline companies around the world will participate so it is a good chance for this project to raise awareness about the platform.
Right, and of course it is also good to witness an event with 300 speakers from the most successful airports and airlines to be inspired. And socialize and learn the thoughts of potential investors about the Further network.

Well it looks like Further network will reach its softcap because of this big event, good luck to the team who will participate and introduce this project to the travel industry. it is a great opportunity for this project to be known around the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:45:35 PM

Right now I can't explain it well, but I believe that it will be a great benefit, help and solutions can do for hotels and airlines. Hopefully they will record Videos and some parts of their events to be held in London this September 5-7, 2018.
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:26:57 PM

Further Network will be at Aviation festival in London!

WHAT IS THE AVIATION FESTIVAL?

A WORLD CLASS CONFERENCE

*Be inspired by over 300 speakers the most successful airports and airlines.

*10 streams content covering everything from revenue management, to loyalty, to AI and social media strategies.

*Enjoy one of a kind networking opportunities, with an exclusive networking evening at the Emirates Stadium.

*Grow your network by scheduling one-to-one meetings through our networking app.

A BUZZING EXHIBITION

*Test 100s of the latest products and technologies.

*Meet with 130+ suppliers selling a wide range of products including marketing, payment tools, IoT, fraud prevention, cyber security and more.

*Enjoy numerous networking opportunities with 3,000 visitors attending the show.

*Attend 80+ seminars on diversity, talent management, ancillary revenue, and innovative solutions and more.

source: http://bit.ly/AviationFestival

It seems that this will be a big event for travel industry and I'm glad that Further network is attending on this event. Also there are lot of airline companies around the world will participate so it is a good chance for this project to raise awareness about the platform.
Right, and of course it is also good to witness an event with 300 speakers from the most successful airports and airlines to be inspired. And socialize and learn the thoughts of potential investors about the Further network.

Well it looks like Further network will reach its softcap because of this big event, good luck to the team who will participate and introduce this project to the travel industry. it is a great opportunity for this project to be known around the world.
I agree with what you said, because they will make a lot of noise in their event at London about their Platform and I think, a large percentage of potential investors they will get in London.

CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:26:07 PM

How can airlines embrace the fast-paced world of payments?

Further Network CEO Kadir Ozgur Oguz will speak on the subject at the Aviation Festival this Wednesday (September 5).

Kadir began his career in the travel industry in 2000 with Turkish Airlines, where he held a variety of operational and management positions including Internal Auditor and Training Manager. He was also member of IATA Load Control Work Group and Airline Messaging Work Group between 2008 and 2012.

As a co-founder and the CEO of Further Network, he is the one bringing industrial insights and know-how to the core team and creating the vision for the company to change the future of travel through Blockchain technologies.

He is a lecturer in Aviation Management for University of Commerce, Istanbul for the last five years.

Topics include:

* Investing in payment platforms and partnerships that are going to deliver value for customers: separating the good from the average.

* Understanding what our customers want and how we can best provide it to them.

source: https://bit.ly/2NJMKxa

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:22:06 AM

Further Network CEO Kadir Ozgur Oguz will speak on the subject at the Aviation Festival this Wednesday (September 5).

Kadir began his career in the travel industry in 2000 with Turkish Airlines, where he held a variety of operational and management positions including Internal Auditor and Training Manager. He was also member of IATA Load Control Work Group and Airline Messaging Work Group between 2008 and 2012.

As a co-founder and the CEO of Further Network, he is the one bringing industrial insights and know-how to the core team and creating the vision for the company to change the future of travel through Blockchain technologies.

He is a lecturer in Aviation Management for University of Commerce, Istanbul for the last five years.

Topics include:

* Investing in payment platforms and partnerships that are going to deliver value for customers: separating the good from the average.

Nice, I'm happy to know that the team is involved to provide their parts about this platform and the topics they need to discuss in front of many people.
It's also good that people see them at big events like this.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:50:41 AM

Topics include:

Nice, I'm happy to know that the team is involved to provide their parts about this platform and the topics they need to discuss in front of many people.

This is a great news we have for Further network! The CEO itself will present the project and explains how this project will make a big change on travel industries. I hope they publish a video during the event so the supporters will be updated on what is happening on Aviation festival.

MiniMountain

Activity: 624

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:39:55 AM

I have been participating on different projects but I just have to say that Further network is one of the good project with lot of potential. I will advise everyone here to join this project because they had a good team and mentor that will help this project to reach its goal that will put this project to move forward in the future.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:39:53 AM

Topics include:

This is a great news we have for Further network! The CEO itself will present the project and explains how this project will make a big change on travel industries. I hope they publish a video during the event so the supporters will be updated on what is happening on Aviation festival.
I'm expecting it also that they will have a live stream for Aviation festival in London, I already ask the admin a days a go but until now they didn't answer my concern. For me, it is very important that they have video coverage and upload it to YouTube to update all supporters of this project even if they don't have time or not capable to attend the festival.
Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:28:47 PM

Topics include:

I'm expecting it also that they will have a live stream for Aviation festival in London, I already ask the admin a days a go but until now they didn't answer my concern. For me, it is very important that they have video coverage and upload it to YouTube to update all supporters of this project even if they don't have time or not capable to attend the festival.
This is good for the whole team of a project to have this kind of gathering to meet thousands of people and answer some of the questions that the festival participants throw at them. By doing this, people are more enlightened in the true goal of your platform.

nazareth flith

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:47:12 PM

This is a good project and is very useful for travel, let's support this project so that it can grow rapidly and has many branches to make it easier for many people to travel.

That was the mission of Further network to easily access travel agency and customize or personalize your trip around the world while offering much cheaper  price by eliminating third-parties, the idea is unique and very useful nowadays.

a project that is very proud and worthy to provide support, besides making it easier for many people, this project is very helpful, looks very interesting and amazing.

FurtherNetwork (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 07:42:52 PM

Hi folks! We have collaborated with Skift, the most influential aviation publication, to explain how we manage to solve the transaction problems of the industry via Blockchain. Check it out. https://skift.com/2018/09/04/blockchain-and-travel-distributed-ledger-technology-is-changing-the-business-of-airlines-and-travel-agencies/
Anya Doreen

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:30:12 AM

Topics include:

This is good for the whole team of a project to have this kind of gathering to meet thousands of people and answer some of the questions that the festival participants throw at them. By doing this, people are more enlightened in the true goal of your platform.

As a supporters of this project it is also very important for us to meet the entire team personally in this kind of event, so we know their whole thought about this project and how they started and sustain it until it succeed.

MiniMountain

Activity: 624

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:32:04 AM

Hi folks! We have collaborated with Skift, the most influential aviation publication, to explain how we manage to solve the transaction problems of the industry via Blockchain. Check it out. https://skift.com/2018/09/04/blockchain-and-travel-distributed-ledger-technology-is-changing-the-business-of-airlines-and-travel-agencies/

A good to read! it really explains how this platform will transform any aspect of travel industry using blockchain technology. Further network aims to make all transaction simpler, more affordable and trustworthy.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:08:41 AM

Topics include:

As a supporters of this project it is also very important for us to meet the entire team personally in this kind of event, so we know their whole thought about this project and how they started and sustain it until it succeed.
On the other hand, it is also good for investors and partners that they want to belong to this platform like hotels, cruise ship operators, airlines and taxi operators to see them personally and find out on the spot what are the things they can benefit in this project.
Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:50:55 AM

Guys, I suggest you read it to increase your ideas and knowledge about the Further network. You'll find here the importance of STR and how it works, their current (Travel agency) partners are also listed here (Vista, Pegasus Airlines).

FurtherNetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 10:54:36 AM

Topics include:

Hi, we can not post the video or livestream, but we will prepare the article about the panel. Thanks for the interest. 👍
EnormousCoin101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:18:11 PM

Guys, I suggest you read it to increase your ideas and knowledge about the Further network. You'll find here the importance of STR and how it works, their current (Travel agency) partners are also listed here (Vista, Pegasus Airlines).

That's a great news, last time I've heard is the Vista partnership and now they added Pegaus Airlines. Further network are now being mainstream on travel industry because of this partnership and continues promoting. Great job!

FurtherNetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 06:00:49 PM

The first day events at the Aviation Festival were very exciting! We talked about "Investing in payment platforms and partnerships valued by customers" and "Understanding what our customers want and how we can provide them" Thanks to everyone who participated in the event!

https://i.imgur.com/fvP6hDD.jpg
Anya Doreen

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:30:51 AM

A good to read! it really explains how this platform will transform any aspect of travel industry using blockchain technology. Further network aims to make all transaction simpler, more affordable and trustworthy.
Worth it! It also deals with the benefits that can benefit each other in connection with the Travel industry, and the functions and broad role played by STR. We are also happy to know that your partnership is increasing and there are companies that are constantly confident in your platform.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:58:02 AM

Topics include:

Hi, we can not post the video or livestream, but we will prepare the article about the panel. Thanks for the interest. 👍
I think, it is enough for me to see an article from the Aviation Festival in London. It is important to know that the event was successful and was made and Further Network will delivered what they want to do and tell to the audience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: