Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:19:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FURTHER NETWORK – Autonomous Smart Travel Ecosystem  (Read 4031 times)
Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:11:55 AM

Projects in the field of tourism, or rather air tourism, not so much this year was worthy of 3 or 4. Such ideas as you I have not met, but as always raises the question of support for the project from the airlines, how are you doing in this direction?

The team are composed of professionals and have many years of experience in aviation industry and based on their previous updates they build a good partnership with different travel companies that will support the platform of Further Network. I recommend you to join on their telegram channel to get more updates and learn more about this project.
Yes, Further Network is in the field of travel and tourism. I can say that it's an all-in-one system from booking your flights, hotel reservations, and payments. It is more easy and accessible to use, and transactions are secured through the use of blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:14:47 AM

Projects in the field of tourism, or rather air tourism, not so much this year was worthy of 3 or 4. Such ideas as you I have not met, but as always raises the question of support for the project from the airlines, how are you doing in this direction?

The team are composed of professionals and have many years of experience in aviation industry and based on their previous updates they build a good partnership with different travel companies that will support the platform of Further Network. I recommend you to join on their telegram channel to get more updates and learn more about this project.
Yes, Further Network is in the field of travel and tourism. I can say that it's an all-in-one system from booking your flights, hotel reservations, and payments. It is more easy and accessible to use, and transactions are secured through the use of blockchain.
Aside from its accessability and security, What I also like about Further Network is serving good service, like providing fast transaction and real time posting for billing, settlement, and payment.

Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:29:02 AM

I did some research about Hitit Partner's and it seems that every they do this event to gather everyone who has a bright idea for innovation our technology, it was a nice event based on the reviews and I'm glad that Further Network has participated on it.
It's really good that Further Network team participated in this kind of event. It will surely get the attention of many participants in the event because the project has a good concept of new technology in travel industry.
Yes, Hitit conduct a yearly event for innovative technology and invite new partners to share and talk about new projects and current projects that need improvements. Partnering with a long-year experience in IT services will help the project to have a good service system.
Yes I agree with you!  Because Hitit Computer Services is operating for many years in Turkey and have many partners from different airline companies all over the world. Further Network in partnership with Hitit will be great to serve better, thus increase users, therefore will bring more profit to the company and investors.

Sounds great! to be part on this kind of event could cause a big impact for Further network because different people who support great projects are gather in one place. I guess that we can see a good results on its sales on the next coming weeks because of this great events.

I've missed some good news about this project and it looks like the team is back on giving updates for the community. How many events they will attend until ICO is over? What do you think?
Yes, it will surely increase their sales because Further Network team exert effort to reach people all over the world to introduce this project and they also participating in different  events for possible partnership.

Anya Doreen

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:52:02 AM

I did some research about Hitit Partner's and it seems that every they do this event to gather everyone who has a bright idea for innovation our technology, it was a nice event based on the reviews and I'm glad that Further Network has participated on it.
It's really good that Further Network team participated in this kind of event. It will surely get the attention of many participants in the event because the project has a good concept of new technology in travel industry.
Yes, Hitit conduct a yearly event for innovative technology and invite new partners to share and talk about new projects and current projects that need improvements. Partnering with a long-year experience in IT services will help the project to have a good service system.
Yes I agree with you!  Because Hitit Computer Services is operating for many years in Turkey and have many partners from different airline companies all over the world. Further Network in partnership with Hitit will be great to serve better, thus increase users, therefore will bring more profit to the company and investors.

Sounds great! to be part on this kind of event could cause a big impact for Further network because different people who support great projects are gather in one place. I guess that we can see a good results on its sales on the next coming weeks because of this great events.

I've missed some good news about this project and it looks like the team is back on giving updates for the community. How many events they will attend until ICO is over? What do you think?
Yes, it will surely increase their sales because Further Network team exert effort to reach people all over the world to introduce this project and they also participating in different  events for possible partnership.
According to their roadshow, there are going to attend 5 events before ICO sales end, including their 2days event in Moscow, Russia tomorrow Oct 24 and 25. And to those who want to meet the team in Russia should make their reservations ahead of time.

Hannahfern

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:50:57 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 07:57:57 AM by Hannahfern

Yes I agree with you!  Because Hitit Computer Services is operating for many years in Turkey and have many partners from different airline companies all over the world. Further Network in partnership with Hitit will be great to serve better, thus increase users, therefore will bring more profit to the company and investors.

Yes, it will surely increase their sales because Further Network team exert effort to reach people all over the world to introduce this project and they also participating in different  events for possible partnership.
According to their roadshow, there are going to attend 5 events before ICO sales end, including their 2days event in Moscow, Russia tomorrow Oct 24 and 25. And to those who want to meet the team in Russia should make their reservations ahead of time.
Hi! What is the update for tomorrow's event in Moscow, Russia? That's a good opportunity to raise questions and concerns about Further Network.
mashutka444

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:42:32 AM

Good team, fast dynamics of development, reliable platform to facilitate the work with small and medium-sized businesses.
FurtherNetwork (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 01:38:05 PM

Our Co-Founder & CEO Kadir Ozgur Oguz will talk about how distributed ledger technology is changing the business of airlines and travel agencies at #OnlineTravel 3.0 conference in Moscow. Stay tuned!

Official Website: https://further.network
Whitepaper: https://further.network/whitepaper/whitepaper-latest-en.pdf
Telegram chat group: https://t.me/FurtherNetwork
Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/FurtherNetworkANN
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/furthernetwork/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/FurtherNetwork
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/furthernetwork/

Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:24:39 AM

Yes I agree with you!  Because Hitit Computer Services is operating for many years in Turkey and have many partners from different airline companies all over the world. Further Network in partnership with Hitit will be great to serve better, thus increase users, therefore will bring more profit to the company and investors.

Yes, it will surely increase their sales because Further Network team exert effort to reach people all over the world to introduce this project and they also participating in different  events for possible partnership.
Hi! What is the update for tomorrow's event in Moscow, Russia? That's a good opportunity to raise questions and concerns about Further Network.
The event in Moscow, Russia gone through. According to the team's update, Further Network Co-founder and CEO, Kadir Ozgur Oguz is the speaker about the changes can do of ledger technology in airlines and travel businesses  in Online travel 3.0 Conference.

Hannahfern

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:08:17 PM

Our Co-Founder & CEO Kadir Ozgur Oguz will talk about how distributed ledger technology is changing the business of airlines and travel agencies at #OnlineTravel 3.0 conference in Moscow. Stay tuned!

It is really great that the team is reaching people in different countries to introduce FURTHER NETWORK. It is also good that they participated an event in Russia, because they are pro crypto country and most people that are involved in crypto are Russians.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:32:49 PM

Further Network Updates!

Our Co-Founder & CEO Kadir Özgür Oğuz was a speaker at #OnlineTravel 3.0 conference in Moscow and talked about how distributed ledger technology is changing the business of airlines and travel agencies. Stay tuned for the next events! #FurtherNetwork

source: https://www.facebook.com/furthernetwork/photos/a.177051732890049/303134266948461

Anya Doreen

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:20:57 AM

Further Network Updates!

Our Co-Founder & CEO Kadir Özgür Oğuz was a speaker at #OnlineTravel 3.0 conference in Moscow and talked about how distributed ledger technology is changing the business of airlines and travel agencies. Stay tuned for the next events! #FurtherNetwork

source: https://www.facebook.com/furthernetwork/photos/a.177051732890049/303134266948461

Further Network Co-Founder and CEO Kadir Ozgur Oguz talked about blockchain ledger in connection to business in Airlines and Travel agency. Well,  blockchain is very helpful in terms of transparency and security,  every transaction that a customer did will be securely recorded in blockchain. Records in blockchain can be use to resolve concerns and problems between the user and service provider.

Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:12:45 PM

Further Network Updates!

Further Network Co-Founder and CEO Kadir Ozgur Oguz talked about blockchain ledger in connection to business in Airlines and Travel agency. Well,  blockchain is very helpful in terms of transparency and security,  every transaction that a customer did will be securely recorded in blockchain. Records in blockchain can be use to resolve concerns and problems between the user and service provider.
Wow, it's great that the team participated in different events in other countries. It gives a chance to share awareness about services that Further Network can serve to people and at the same time to acquire knowledge from different groups that can help with the development of the project.

MiniMountain

Activity: 624

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:20:46 PM

Aside from its accessability and security, What I also like about Further Network is serving good service, like providing fast transaction and real time posting for billing, settlement, and payment.

A real platform for real life problems is what I think about Further network, the team are great and based on the previous updates they are touring all over the world to introduce the benefits of this platform so I guess they are on the right direction for the success of this project.

Anya Doreen

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:13:40 AM

Good team, fast dynamics of development, reliable platform to facilitate the work with small and medium-sized businesses.
Yes, you're right! Further Network project is very useful and the team is reliable and trusted. Project's concept is very interesting that will surely attract many users. So you never go wrong trusting and investing in this project.

Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:17:02 AM

Yes, you're right! Further Network project is very useful and the team is reliable and trusted. Project's concept is very interesting that will surely attract many users. So you never go wrong trusting and investing in this project.
which makes the Further Network attract many investors as possible from the 40% bonus offered during stage 1, I am sure before the stage 2 the achievement of funds will exceed that of softcap
Hannahfern

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:39:06 AM

which makes the Further Network attract many investors as possible from the 40% bonus offered during stage 1, I am sure before the stage 2 the achievement of funds will exceed that of softcap
Yes, Further Network sales is doing good. I read softcap was already reached but the team haven't confirmed it, but I think it can reach the hardcap because its idea gets the interest of many people.
Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:38:35 PM

A real platform for real life problems is what I think about Further network, the team are great and based on the previous updates they are touring all over the world to introduce the benefits of this platform so I guess they are on the right direction for the success of this project.
Further Network is really a promising project, which will solve common problems in travel agencies. Team's effort to visit different countries to introduce and discuss benefits of this project is really great.

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:20:22 PM

It is really great that the team is reaching people in different countries to introduce FURTHER NETWORK. It is also good that they participated an event in Russia, because they are pro crypto country and most people that are involved in crypto are Russians.

I totally agree! Russian is one the leading countries that support cryptocurrency and blockchain technology so its just normal that most of the new projects is targeting Russia and I say that Further Network made a right choice for introducing the platform on this country.

JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:48:15 PM

I totally agree! Russian is one the leading countries that support cryptocurrency and blockchain technology so its just normal that most of the new projects is targeting Russia and I say that Further Network made a right choice for introducing the platform on this country.
That is a smart move Russia is really big in crypto, but would like that they atend also events in west of Europe, there is lot of people with money who are ready to invest.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:58:19 PM

That is a smart move Russia is really big in crypto, but would like that they atend also events in west of Europe, there is lot of people with money who are ready to invest.

Yes Europe has play a big part on introducing the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency all over the world, I bet the team will not miss this chance to attract more potential investors for this project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: