Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:38:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin soaring high.  (Read 1771 times)
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:31:21 AM

Good to see that the price is really gaining ground and we are getting further away from the bearish market since the beginning of this year. I speculate that the current price hike is brought up by:

• Investors renewing their interest again on bitcoin and the whole crypto market itself
  • Newbies starting to come back, specially those who purchase at the top price around December and lost their money. They wanted to get back and at least recovered what they have lost during the crash
  • There are positive news, influencing again newbies. So there's fresh blood pumping the current market

So overall, there are really other factors that contributes to it growth lately. Let's hope that it will be sustainable though at we have been targeting $10K before, hope that this time we can breach it for good. As for hitting another all time high this year, I have no doubt we will but its going to be a long road ahead with a lot of challenges.

Like usual, bitcoin takes rest, decreases to allow new investors to join and then increases yielding profits to all his cherishers. I like dips more than pumps for two main reasons. First, it is a golden opportunity for new investors to join in. second, it separates the real admirers from the fake ones. What I think the actual reason can be behind the present pump, big whales are back into investing.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:38:27 AM

Bitcoin is yet to really soar like it should. I believe bitcoin will fly even higher before the year end. What we are seeing right now is preparation for new all time high price. It is good now to buy more bitcoin.
DonateBB

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:18:38 PM

Bitcoin prices are rising to nearly $ 10,000. This is good news for investors. Bitcoin was born in the cryptocurrency market. It is very much used as a trading tool or investment in the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, the price of bitcoin is always highest in the market.
In the next week, BTC will increase to $ 15,000. Today the market is pumping whales, and the market rebounded after two days of decline. This is a really great thing
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

Just a week, bitcoin price was surprisingly pumping. Is thier any new to a bitcoin. Or maybe some of the new investors get involved of the crypto currency investment.

We all know that bitcoin is volatile and it is just normal to have it green after the red days. There is a big possibility as well that bitcoin might repeat it's history just like it did a year ago. A lot of investors are starting to buy and invest in bitcoin again because the market has just began recovering again. Let's just wait and see.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:46:40 PM

Just a week, bitcoin price was surprisingly pumping. Is thier any new to a bitcoin. Or maybe some of the new investors get involved of the crypto currency investment.

It could be that as more and more investors want to use bitcoin to make a profit, they will not waste time when bitcoin lowers the price, while bitcoin prices are currently very far away from the highest price level, so investors expect bitcoin to rise higher above their highest prices, and of course they expect big profit from bitcoin.

jonathancool220

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:33:44 AM

because demand for purchases in the market more than the sales demand. and global discussions are thoroughly uniform. starting from mainland Europe, America, Asia and Africa.

there may be a red dot of that Bitcoin and go back to the green dot because of the many purchase requests.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:51:13 AM

Bitcoin soar up high once the demand increases in the market  which the investors choose to invest more on bitcoin other than altcoins in cryptocurrency for a purpose profitability that soon to achieve once the value increases up to its limit of peak.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:56:58 PM

For me the main reason why bitcoin soaring high because of the huge percent of  demands as of now in this business and industry,
in short they can affect each other if theres a sudden changes of the business environment because of the law of demand.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:17:53 PM

There's some possibility about this case
If bitcoin soaring high it was because more people are aware with bitcoin itself, they know that bitcoin  will be more worth to invest and it has a good future for long-term investment.
in other way, it also because there's some manipulation price to the market

binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:38:58 PM

Bitcoin is yet to really soar like it should. I believe bitcoin will fly even higher before the year end. What we are seeing right now is preparation for new all time high price. It is good now to buy more bitcoin.
But with this price comparable to a few years ago, the price of BTC increased too high, but do not understand the reason why, perhaps there are many grandmothers have embedded in and pushed up the price of BTC so, while That the benefits and the amount of BTC is the same as nothing is changed.
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 12:33:24 AM

There's some possibility about this case
If bitcoin soaring high it was because more people are aware with bitcoin itself, they know that bitcoin  will be more worth to invest and it has a good future for long-term investment.
in other way, it also because there's some manipulation price to the market
For me bitcoin soaring high because many are involved, many wants to learn BTC. Like what you've said it has a good future and it was been proven. Bitcoin give us income if properly handle.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:54:44 PM

For me the reason behind why bitcoin soaring high because they are in demand business in this industry because they are trusted company and proven to the investors that can makes you profitable enough.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 12:12:13 PM

In my opinion the price was all the times high because many crypto community promote benefits of BTC to the new big investor. The price of Bitcoin soar high to fast and the price also was going down so fast. The price of Bitcoin was going down to 70% from the top price and this price action still normal if we look in to historycal the price since 2010. When the price soar and all the times high, do not forget to take profit because the price will be going down, do not FOMO because we will loss by this emotional.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: