Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:10:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello trader experts  (Read 250 times)
bocyaj

Activity: 1324
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:17:36 PM

To be honest,you should consider yourself as newbie in trading.Then you will have some fear of loss.Then you will not get panic and you will learn to hold for long periods.Then you will learn the patience.Finally you will became a expert in trading.You should buy ay low and sell at high to get some profit.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dadanpradana

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:31:11 PM

even a trader from the year 2013 also had a mistake that made them lose their Bitcoin.
when trading wrong buy because the coin is getting down into the abyss.

in Cryptocurrency it is full of justice, old or new traders are all the same. (no one can predict Bitcoin prices correctly)
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:45:58 PM

Aside all the advice you'll get from every trader here, I will also suggest you get someone whom you know personally who can guide you through the journey of trading- that's for training and learning purposes and also you should always try to find your best spot (or trading method). On e thing I have realized in crypto trading is that we've all got what we can do best that can individually help maximize gains.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:07:55 PM

I just want to know how did you manage yourselves to become an expert in crypto trading? Is it hard to become an expert trader from the start?

I want to learn from you guys and if you have any link to share, do share it please.
Thanks.

Iam here to share my experiences when I started as a trader but I would say Iam not an expert but an experienced trader.

So, Iam here to say that yoh should, know something about patience because when might get startled because prices are going down and up and a fact that when it hits downfall you need to hold it and do not panic.

Now when you want to do something like being a day trader or holder and same time trade it once it get high. here day trader need to watch its every mode for minutes and something like seconds doing something to see the movements infornt of the screen.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:37:29 PM

I just want to know how did you manage yourselves to become an expert in crypto trading? Is it hard to become an expert trader from the start?

I want to learn from you guys and if you have any link to share, do share it please.
Thanks.

I'm no expert crypto trader myself, I still consider myself a newbie because I'm late discovering it (early last year) and up to know I'm somewhat lost and I look at it as a journey and I'm also not consistent in my trading activity.

What I learn though is that you have to check your emotions and don't be greedy. If you have satisfied your exit plan then no need to wait and get out while you still have control of how much profit you are going to get. Instead of "dreaming" of a perfect trade like x100 or more which might not be realistic.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:35:07 PM

Aside all the advice you'll get from every trader here, I will also suggest you get someone whom you know personally who can guide you through the journey of trading- that's for training and learning purposes and also you should always try to find your best spot (or trading method). On e thing I have realized in crypto trading is that we've all got what we can do best that can individually help maximize gains.

That is how every field experts helps the newbies who want to learn about it. I see the investors on ICO and traders on multiple coisn may have same thought and understanding about the coin and project.
Trading tutorial learning with others will not work better so you need to go with YouTube tutorial to learn if better.
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:43:13 AM

Yes to be expert trader is difficult, is not difficult to learn technical and fundamental analysis but difficult to manage emotion. Many trader including me has been loss in crypto trading because greedy and FOMO. So if you can handle and manage your emotion to be not greedy you will make your self become expert trader.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: