Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:05:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin Struggles to Get Back in the Game  (Read 374 times)
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:30:52 AM

Litecoin has proven its place in the market. When i started getting involved with crypto, bitcoin has been the entry point. But along side its popularity, litecoin has always been in the pathway. Litecoin has slowed while bitcoin continued to grow. It has not made any improvements for quite a long time now and yet it managed to stay in the market and now slowly striving to emerge to somehow become one of the greatest.

Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:24:02 PM

There might be a chance for litecoin recovery even after previous dump litecoin is taking stable position hope it’s preparing for next bullish run . I think Neo also better investment for next bullish run . Now it’s price is very less I expect neo will reach atleast 2x
StevenPop

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:01:23 PM

Litecoin seems to be doing a great job holding onto it's prices for now. All of the coins in the market are obviously struggling to get back in the game and litecoin is no different, I believe in the coin and in the things that the coin will end up achieving
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:53:57 PM

in my opinion LTC very easy to use, stable project, plus they have a great team, I keep it for a long time.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:00:11 PM

Yeah, it has been somewhat disappointed, the ltc prices have been floating in this range from many many months especially when we analyse in terms of btc value, the ltc has been mostly ranging in between 0.015-0.02 btc from very long time, i think it should have been 0.04-0.05 by now, lets see what coming weeks and months will bring for ltc.

andohyeb

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:02:16 PM

LItecoin can get back into the game even if it down. Over the years, it has served as an alternative to bitcoins,though it is quite without much popularity but it is a must coin to have .
sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:16:33 AM

Yes, I think that Litecoin has the potential to do well in the market. As now the market is recovering I hope that soon Litecoin will come back in the game.
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:23:57 AM

Yeah, i don't see the point of litecoin anymore after bitcoin has lightning network, in my opinion litecoin is just a poor bitcoin and a medium for trying updates. There's other better digital currency than it and people prefer bitcoin as a store of value. It used to be a good coin but it's not relevant anymore.

IsabellaSophia

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:42:14 PM

Yes they are struggeling but the thing is its not gonna make any possible results to them based on this their market share is down and this coin is not so familiar also based on this btc have this face value in the market and many people invest money in here and they are earning lots of profit.   
douglock

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:05:51 PM

I do not think that litecoin is struggling at the moment. It is 6th on the coinmarket cap and it is not a bad position at all. Litecoin have already proven to the people what it can do and what it can bring. Investing in litecoin is a wise decision. Many people believe that litecoin can change the payment system with its lightning network. DOnt underestimate litecoin like that
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:21:08 PM

We never know what will happen in the future. LTC however primarily dropped out of the market in recent days. When we look back then we see that how LTC used to be top 3 ranked coin and had lot of volume everyday. But that trend went off the box in the recent month and whole crypto has started to look after other opportunities. Thus making LTC look like old master with no value in modern days now.

I do not think that litecoin is struggling at the moment. It is 6th on the coinmarket cap and it is not a bad position at all. Litecoin have already proven to the people what it can do and what it can bring. Investing in litecoin is a wise decision. Many people believe that litecoin can change the payment system with its lightning network. DOnt underestimate litecoin like that

Somehow I think that it is very struggling period for it as the competition has risen a lot these days. LTC is no where in that one.
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:27:08 PM

Lately, the cryptocurrency markets have been through a lot of turbulence. Bitcoin Prices have dipped further than expected and altcoins were hit badly with the recent hacking incidents associated with Verge and Bitcoin Gold. Now that this week the market is on its way to recovery, crypto enthusiasts are eyeing top-5 crypto for their performances and to decide which one is the safest bet to make under the present conditions. One such cryptocurrency is Litecoin that’s currently making its way towards recovery signifying that it’s still not too late to invest in Litecoin. In this article, we shall discuss what Litecoin has been up to and why it’ll always be one of the advantageous crypto investments.

Do you think that Litecoin can get back?
 If bitcoin will soar again then there is no doubt that all altcoin will regain their value, especially Litecoin that has a remarkable price last few months, yes it is not too late but a right time to invest.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 03:34:30 PM

Lately, the cryptocurrency markets have been through a lot of turbulence. Bitcoin Prices have dipped further than expected and altcoins were hit badly with the recent hacking incidents associated with Verge and Bitcoin Gold. Now that this week the market is on its way to recovery, crypto enthusiasts are eyeing top-5 crypto for their performances and to decide which one is the safest bet to make under the present conditions. One such cryptocurrency is Litecoin that’s currently making its way towards recovery signifying that it’s still not too late to invest in Litecoin. In this article, we shall discuss what Litecoin has been up to and why it’ll always be one of the advantageous crypto investments.

Do you think that Litecoin can get back?

So, it looks like you copied and pasted an article somewhere, and then just added, "Do you think that Litecoin can get back?"
Isn't that lazy?
At least give the link to the article and say where you got it from.

As far as the hacks with verge and btg, they didn't do anything to hurt the crypto market, the reason is because the serious investors (the ones that have the power to actually influence the market) don't take verge or bitcoin gold seriously at all.  They are pure shitcoins.

And then with people "eyeing" top 5 crypto to see which is the safest bet, that is also not true.
The vast majority of people see the top 5 coins (in fact, even the top 20) coins as being overvalued.
The "safest" coins would be from top 50 to top 200.

Now, when it comes to Litecoin, there isn't any reason to expect it to fail.
It is an oldie, so has stood the test of time, and has active development on it.
The blockchain is lighter and faster than btcs so there is a good future for it.

Rahees

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:39:48 AM

Litecoin is one of the most reliable altcoins as we see from the crypto-experience on the market. Litecoin’s dips are connected with all market’s situation and current trends for prices. This crypto-currency has enough indexes to be confident in its future today.
Rahees

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:22:19 AM

Yes, it seems to be the truth. LTC has a great potential and I don’t think that it will finish its ‘career’ so fast without any achievements.
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1316
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:40:27 AM

Over the last seven years, Litecoin has grown into one of the best digital currencies on the internet, with a market capitalization of $4.7 billion. In 2017, it gave a tremendous return to its investors, growing from $4 in January to $350 in December. This cryptocurrency was built on bitcoin's platform and is known to be the closest rival to bitcoin.

It will definitely get back.

Signature available for rent
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:30:13 PM

Over the past few months, Litecoin has achieved significant results in the crypto currency market.  Theoretically, it can be assumed that in the future, developers, and behind them, investors will begin to migrate to LItecoin, and this in turn will lead to an increase in the price of LTC.  In addition, Litecoin is now much easier to acquire than a few months ago, when it required additional operations with Bitcoin.  And the number of exchangers with ATMs that work with Litecoin has grown significantly.  The combination of all these factors allows us to assume that the price for Litecoin in 2018 will grow.  This is certainly not enough to go one level with Bitcoin, but it's enough to compete with Ethereum.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:36:12 PM

It turned out to be one of my worst alts I have bought.Bought it when it was at an all time high and look where it is now.Thank you Charlie Lee for dumping it on us .

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:55:15 PM

Litecoin has been one of my choice since then and they are pretty much underrated nowadays.

But it's consistency is making me want to stick with this coin although I'm thinking of disposing it and putting all of it to bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
SeNeor

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:59:50 PM

Yes, I believe that litecoin will get back in crypto because it is not the only coin affected by the fall, other altcoin are also affected including ethereum. The fall in price of bitcoin affect almost all the coin and I am sure as soon as the market recover,coin will begin to rise and litecoin will not be an exemption.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: