Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:01:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin Struggles to Get Back in the Game  (Read 374 times)
CryptoRaymond (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:52:51 PM

Lately, the cryptocurrency markets have been through a lot of turbulence. Bitcoin Prices have dipped further than expected and altcoins were hit badly with the recent hacking incidents associated with Verge and Bitcoin Gold. Now that this week the market is on its way to recovery, crypto enthusiasts are eyeing top-5 crypto for their performances and to decide which one is the safest bet to make under the present conditions. One such cryptocurrency is Litecoin that’s currently making its way towards recovery signifying that it’s still not too late to invest in Litecoin. In this article, we shall discuss what Litecoin has been up to and why it’ll always be one of the advantageous crypto investments.

Do you think that Litecoin can get back?
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:37:16 PM

I think that all of the prices of the coins especially the altcoins will do well. The reason that the prices of the alts are suffering is because the price of bitcoin itself is suffering, once we start seeing some real progress in the price recovery of bitcoin then the prices of the other coins will start doing well too. You shouldn't worry about litecoin, it is a good project which will do well.
GaryCynthia

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:30:18 PM

Actually, the price of litecoin and other coins somewhat dependent on the price of bitcoin. As a result,the other coins are also facing price fall due to the price fall of other coins. However, Litecoin is doing good to compete in this vast competitive crypto market. I hope i'll have a good future further.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:33:26 PM

Actually, the price of litecoin and other coins somewhat dependent on the price of bitcoin. As a result,the other coins are also facing price fall due to the price fall of other coins. However, Litecoin is doing good to compete in this vast competitive crypto market. I hope i'll have a good future further.

Yup, we see this thing in the past when bitcoin falls no altcoins are pumping hard, so expect altcoins to depend on the movement of bicoin. The price of ltc is doing great this year and I know it go even higher just keep on holding and you can have a good future with ltc.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:38:28 PM

The whole market is struggling not just LTC, I think that we won't see a real recovery unless BTC pass 8k again, I hope it will happen soon, maybe in mid of June. But in general, I do not like LTC I always think it is a coin without any purpose, just a coin that lay in the middle without a real use.
Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:51:24 PM

The reason why Litecoin is recovering so slowly, is because it depreciated less than other coins during the bloodbath. I swappet half of my LTC for ETH when the ratio was around 1:3.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
Rostock

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:55:44 PM

Although the price of Litecoin depends on the price of Bitcoin, and since Bitcoin now has to recover and the price of alctoins will also go up, I still think that Litecoin is not the best coin in which to invest.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:59:02 PM

Litecoin being down is just normal as bitcoin goes down as well. Base on my understanding, the value of alternate coins are somewhat dependent on bitcoin. It makes sense since we need to convert alts to bitcoin in order to become fiat money. Litecoin will always bounce back just like bitcoin. It already established itself as a top coin, it won't go down easily. If I were you, I will take advantage of the situation and  buy alts while its cheap.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
maumaugurin

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:49:59 AM

Yes, I agree with you. Litecoin is currently one of the most promising coins in the market. To many investors, it is more secure to invest in Litecoin.
postokenlover

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:06:34 AM

LTC may grow for a long time, but I don't think LTC is suitable for investment now. We can think of LTC as a huge growth project. Last year, its founder sold LTC to my memory, perhaps investing in other coins would be a better choice.
arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:36:34 AM

Lately, the cryptocurrency markets have been through a lot of turbulence. Bitcoin Prices have dipped further than expected and altcoins were hit badly with the recent hacking incidents associated with Verge and Bitcoin Gold. Now that this week the market is on its way to recovery, crypto enthusiasts are eyeing top-5 crypto for their performances and to decide which one is the safest bet to make under the present conditions. One such cryptocurrency is Litecoin that’s currently making its way towards recovery signifying that it’s still not too late to invest in Litecoin. In this article, we shall discuss what Litecoin has been up to and why it’ll always be one of the advantageous crypto investments.

Litecoin is a solid coin with a solid foundation. It's been here for long like Bitcoin and survive obstacles that they face. I think this is one of a good investment to hold. I've been holding since  the day I first trade in cryptocurrency.
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:39:50 AM

I doubt that Litecoin will soon be able to return to its performance. It seems to me that this coin has deteriorated in recent months. The paraben value of $ 400 was the best indicator of this coin.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:42:24 AM

Not just litecoin, most of the altcoins are actually struggling to get back to the game and I am sure they definitely will as it seems the trend is beginning to look positively as the case may be for most of them and since the sentiment about June as a whole is positive, I guess we will have to see how they are all going to be coming up anytime soon. I am not sure yet though if there should be much to expect from LTC, but time will give us that info.
michael shikany

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:45:18 AM

At present, most altcoin is at a very low price, so not only LTC, but also most altcoin can be invested.
Then you should try to choose the tokens of the underlying technology.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:49:38 AM

I doubt that Litecoin will soon be able to return to its performance. It seems to me that this coin has deteriorated in recent months. The paraben value of $ 400 was the best indicator of this coin.
Who knows, chances are still open especially when we are dealing with Chinese coins, this project already been popular when bitcoin domination occur, so who knows what will happen the question is, if there's still investors and traders that will support and continue to play aside from those Chinese players that always looking for opportunities.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:14:32 AM

Litecoin is in the buzz for many reasons. Lee has been doing great work recently and even marketing it widespread. Holding some Litecoin for a long time and we may see it go up soon.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:17:11 AM

Yes i think, if you still not forget about segwit and another interesting update will come soon. Atomic swap that gives you ability to swap your litecoin to the bitcoin instantly. and another scalability solution just like lightning network will come soon.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:19:40 AM

Many believe that Litecoin is still undervalued, which means that it has the potential for further growth. LitePay was supposed to be a revolutionary product, but its launch was not successful, which seriously damaged the reputation of Litecoin.

swam1alyona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:29:31 AM

This is if litecoin offers something very promising and interesting, in connection with the latest events that happened to him.  Then Litecoin will return.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:29:58 AM

Now that this week the market is on its way to recovery, crypto enthusiasts are eyeing top-5 crypto for their performances

only newbies keep their eye on top5 and limit themselves. the real traders are looking for safe investment (bitcoin) or most profit (other coins that are currently getting pumped big time).

and to decide which one is the safest bet to make under the present conditions.
when it comes to altcoins nothing is ever safe with all the pump and dumps that they have.

One such cryptocurrency is Litecoin that’s currently making its way towards recovery signifying that it’s still not too late to invest in Litecoin.
litecoin is the only altcoin that always follows bitcoin up. and we are waiting for that to happen for LTC to also go to moon.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: