Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:25:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to promote Facebook for bounty?  (Read 237 times)
NikoF (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 8

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:56:04 PM

Hey guys, I have got no followers on Facebook Sad Can you give me some recommendations how to get at least 5k? I need it to take part in bounties?

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
bitcoinner786

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:46:24 AM

There are many ways to get facebook followers, you can often make friends as well as frequent post. You can contact me to buy facebook nick
swam1alyona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:50:05 AM

Nothing complicated to swing up your facebook account yourself, you need three days and maybe just check the photos once ...
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:56:55 AM

You can't have that followers in just a week... you can but you need to bought it. But there are some alternative ways in order to gain that much followers (But you can't have that in just weeks maybe a month? It depends on you.) Well start by making a reputation yourself try to be a blogger or cryptorelated person and make video tutorial how they will earn and ask them to follow you, etc.

Just think of something that people will going to have an interest to you and let them follow you, yes this method is hard but it's the best way to have a legit followers and not bots there are other ways to earn followers well I just read this articles online and the credibility of the author is not that credible or he/she doesn't have that much reputation.

Here's what he/she said, Try to follow/add a lot of active accounts because most probably there's a chance that they will going to follow you back. But the risk is your account may be banned by bitcoin because of continuously following a lot of persons.
Nichao

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:15:52 PM

facebook blocks my new account every second day, WTF??? real photos, just 5-10 friend requests per day... and every time i loose a day or 2 waiting till they verify me, again and again....
carol15171821

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:20:46 PM

I added many people in just 3days and after that I have lots of friends to confirm.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:24:14 PM

Hey guys, I have got no followers on Facebook Sad Can you give me some recommendations how to get at least 5k? I need it to take part in bounties?
you can add more people on your facebook account, friends are being counted on facebook campaign and not the followers, while increasing the rank of your account, increase also the number of your friends so you could participate on facebook campaign.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

fabskie21

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:28:02 PM

If you are running an fb page then it would not be that easy to attract followers but if thats an fb account then it is much easy to gain friends/following as long as you add/follow them first. However i dont think 5000 can be achieved in just a week or two.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 12:28:47 PM

Getting more than 5 thousand friends on Facebook is not so easy. Of course you can just buy an account and develop further-this is the easiest way. If you pump your account yourself, it will take from 1 month to 3, it is necessary to put real photos, join groups on cryptocurrencies, and there is also a life hack-to join a group of acquaintances for marriage, there are a lot of users who are always happy to be added to friends))))
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:31:20 PM

No need to have friends 5k, you have friends over 1000 can follow bounty social media, facebook me also no 5k followers.
molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:34:29 PM

If you are new to Facebook, you can not participate in Facebook campaigns. because usually at least age 3 months new Facebook can participate in Facebook campaign. but if you are old on Facebook and do not have many friends, you can use my way. Enter you in the Facebook Group, #Search for friends on Facebook, #Search for contacts on Facebook, or group #Make a boyfriend on Facebook, and more Facebook groups like that. if you are already graduated, say greetings to people in the Group, and write "Add me". this was what I did, and after that, a lot of friend requests on my Facebook homepage.
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:35:04 PM

I do no think you can get 5000 followers on facebook within a week or in a month self but you can try to increase the number of friends and followers you have if you want to promote bounty on this platform buy doing something very unique and even package something in a way that will attract people to follow you, you can also send as many friend request to as many people as you can and once they accept your request, you have more people.
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 12:35:53 PM

You can and it's free, you can send a request to those who follow the program, you can see it in the spreadsheet or report, and surely they immediately accept, because it is equally helpful. Good luck
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:37:28 PM

It's not difficult to promote facebook account . You can add followback and crypto-related hashtags to your bio and statt to add another bounty hunters to your friends . After you will get few hundreds of friends you can add mutual friends you are sharing with them and etc . Basically it's much easier then twitter account promoting , but be careful and do not add to much friends in one day , because facebook have really agressive rules and your account can be blocked if they'l decide you are a bot or something like this .

berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:37:47 PM

I think you should add a lot of friends every day, join special communities in which people subscribe to each other. You can also find a topic here on the forum where people are mutually subscribing.

tak bisa

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:16:01 PM

Gathering friends as much as 5k on facebook is actually difficult and takes a lot of time. If indeed there is a way that can produce a friend in a week or not reach a week is usually a lot of possibility our facebook account is blocked because it is too fast to add friends. Maybe you better buy a facebook account that already has many friends and can continue to add their own friends. Because basically a job requires patience and a lot of time.
Sendah

Activity: 143

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:22:06 PM

Add your friends,or the friend of your friends that you think will be interested in crypto world ,reach a 5k followers is really hard but you can have that if you focus your time finding the people who wants Crypto but it takes more time .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jf1981

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:51:51 PM

You can send friend request to the friends of your friends, or even to anyone that appears on suggested friends on your facebook.
Try to join crypto group as well where you can add some friends there.
iwanirawan

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 01:55:26 PM

First thing you must know, you cant hit the 5k friends in just a week. Facebook have a limit for us to add friend. The most effective way what i do is join cryptocurrency group. It can be airdrop, bitcointalk, mining or etc. Then add them one by one day by day. If they offer a refferal (ussualy in airdrop) follow them. Mostly they will add you back.

Or you can do GA in facebook for an easy task. For example give away 1000 doge for 4 people who be the last commentator in your post with must be a friend first for requirement. This quite good ways  Grin
Jongos123

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:57:01 PM

it is very simple, diligent diligently is sending a friend request to your facebook friends, do it regularly. so you can have 5k friends, but you also must be diligent post, Facebook account so you are not mistaken account
but if you are in a hurry to follow social media in bounty, do not need 5k friends, but only 1k can join
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: