Bitcoin Forum
September 01, 2024, 12:42:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Bounty[10000 CAZCOIN] Give Away  (Read 171 times)
bulala (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:57:21 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 07:37:09 AM by bulala

Cazcoin.io Join our telegram and add a few friends and  win up to 1000 CAZCOIN..Fill this form and get started https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdCfX10wYRPOsaVRIFC1tJSLX2Hj-Pb4pRN_N-kf7zcerCLpg/viewform?usp=pp_url

Google Docs
CazCoin Telegram Bounty
10 000 Caz to be distributed Among all winners.Join our telegram and add 5 people to stand the chance to WIN some cazs

This give away only last for 20 days

Once you join the telegram fill the form as a proof...
The form will be made available soon
Everyone who invite people gets some caz and all the people also get a share of it.....The person who invite get higher reward then the person who was invited
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:15:11 PM

"chance"? That mean not everyone can get 100 Cazcoin right? LOL.

Seem like this is a good way to get huge amount of member in telegram group for free Smiley). You just need to pay fews guys 100 Cazcoin each. LOL.

I'm waiting to see if anyone in my friendlist will invite me to your telegram group or not then I'll report as spam and leave group Smiley

MainIbem

Activity: 1456
Merit: 421

Catalog Websites

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:35:37 PM

What are the criteria for the selection? Random sampling or any other method? It will be nice if you have set some little jobs to enable a fairer judgment. What do you think?

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄████▄▄░
████▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄
██▄███▀████████▀████▄
█░▄███████████████████▄
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░▀███████████████▄▄▀▀
██▀███▄████████▄███▀
████▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
███████▀▀████▀▀
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitList
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
List #kycfree Websites
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
bulala (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:27:01 AM

What are the criteria for the selection? Random sampling or any other method? It will be nice if you have set some little jobs to enable a fairer judgment. What do you think?
everyone who invite people gets some caz and all the people also get a share of it.....The person who invite get higher reward then the person who was invited
bulala (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:28:00 AM

"chance"? That mean not everyone can get 100 Cazcoin right? LOL.

Seem like this is a good way to get huge amount of member in telegram group for free Smiley). You just need to pay fews guys 100 Cazcoin each. LOL.

I'm waiting to see if anyone in my friendlist will invite me to your telegram group or not then I'll report as spam and leave group Smiley

You already a scam your self as all your rating is in negative...pls take your negativity else where
bulala (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:52:07 AM

Cazcoin.io Join our telegram and add a few friends and  win up to 1000 CAZCOIN..Fill this form and get started https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdCfX10wYRPOsaVRIFC1tJSLX2Hj-Pb4pRN_N-kf7zcerCLpg/viewform?usp=pp_url

Google Docs
CazCoin Telegram Bounty
10 000 Caz to be distributed Among all winners.Join our telegram and add 5 people to stand the chance to WIN some cazs

This give away only last for 20 days

Once you join the telegram fill the form as a proof...
The form will be made available soon
Everyone who invite people gets some caz and all the people also get a share of it.....The person who invite get higher reward then the person who was invited
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: