Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:34:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why this might be the year for Ripple  (Read 249 times)
CryptoRaymond (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:00:53 PM

Ripple (XRP) has been characterized as being a cryptocurrency that is in the spotlight constantly. It has slowly become a very important coin because of its technology and astonishing features, and to say the least, this could definitely be the year for the crypto to hit never before seen performances.

As of today, the token is ranked as the number 3 by Coinmarketcap, with a value per coin of $0.55, and a total market capitalization of $21,908,093,615. The cryptocurrency has managed to deploy the most solid partnerships in the industry, being at the moment the only platform based on the blockchain being adopted by bank entities around the world.

You can read out more from https://globalcoinreport.com/ripple-xrp-2018/

Your opinion is welcome.
Hodler43

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:04:45 PM

Because Ashton Kutcher went on tv and talked about it becasue he has money invested. lol Can't buy that kind of publicity to a mass audience.
GaryCynthia

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:31:35 PM

Ripple has developed its technology and it is doing better day by day. Besides, there're many companies which have adopted Ripple rather than choosing other coins. So, I think in this year Ripple will do great.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:46:12 AM

I still have got lot of doubts about this coin. The Ripple is big lie when everyone call it as crypto currency. It has no features of crypto currencies except the thing that it works on the blockchain platform. But thats not the full characters of the crypto currency. That would be a decentralised nature of the coin and the value defined with public interest and investments! Just imagine how much volume it has got today and with that kind of volume it could have had the price of more than 500 USD today and not just the f$$$ 55 cents!

What do you think where our money is going? In the pockets of founders? Private Share holders?

We are just cream layers of this project, and I cant believe how people are even keeping trust in this.  Roll Eyes
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:46:41 AM

Even though I'm optimistic about XRP's future.
But since XRP is centralized, U.S. and national policies may have a significant impact on the token.

Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:02:38 AM

At least because ripple is increasingly accepted by banks and large financial corporations for settlement in its activities, this coin will have its great future. The fact that it is centralized is good for the banking system, where the high volatility of the decentralized crypto currency will simply kill this system. Therefore, really, ripple can surprise us this year.
fatirborju

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:19:48 AM

Why 2018 to be Ripple's year may be because this digital currency can go into recession for weeks this year, as happened last year to see its stability at a fixed price and a small range of moves. Finally, it will go in and jump $ 7 on end of this year and generate excellent returns for Ripple investors ...
BitNaija

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:30:17 AM

Ripples has shown some activities in recent time that alludes to your discussion focus. Earlier this year, ripples displaced Ethereum in second place listing on coinmarketcap.

However, there are reasons why the ripples technology is looked at differently. The ripples technology is not decentralized. This is the reason why Banks are adopting ripples technology on the blockchian. But this is a deviation from the very essence of the blockchian which is decentralization.

Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:38:45 AM

Ok fine.
maumaugurin

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:53:22 AM

I totally agree with you. Ripple is slowly gaining much popularity and success in the market. Moreover, it is accepted for transactions in some local banks also.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:01:32 AM

The regulations are something that always itch me when I think about the Ripple. The coin has given me lot of profits but that was just part of trading strategies which made it worth it.

But as a project Ripple is taking giant leaps in the banking sector and thus might be helpful for its own development in the crypto space. So that they will use this investment to develop their different algorithms and help banks become successful in whatever application that they want to develop. Likewise it will progress and  crypto currency, XRP will surely bloom in here.

Better not to miss the chance of getting into it while its very very cheap today.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:10:39 AM

I don't really understand people why they invest in ripple, could somebody clarify this to me? First of all ripple is centralized which means that not everybody is available to openly run a node and take part in validation of the transactions. Funders still hold mass amount of XRP on their side and it is not distributed. The best part is that even banks are not obligated to use their XRP token if they opt to use their platform or any kind of business tomorrow. They can simply go there and create a token of its own. I can't deny that there is huge opportunity within ripple to make some buck but I fail at understanding why it matter to us.
3kpk3

Activity: 910
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:21:54 AM

I don't really understand people why they invest in ripple, could somebody clarify this to me? First of all ripple is centralized which means that not everybody is available to openly run a node and take part in validation of the transactions. Funders still hold mass amount of XRP on their side and it is not distributed. The best part is that even banks are not obligated to use their XRP token if they opt to use their platform or any kind of business tomorrow. They can simply go there and create a token of its own. I can't deny that there is huge opportunity within ripple to make some buck but I fail at understanding why it matter to us.
This whole centralized problem with Ripple is honestly not a huge deal for many investors since such investors are simply interested in earning profits irrespective of where they come from. Ripple has huge potential due to its real life use cases. Even if the banks don't use XRP, the adoption of a cryptocurrency like Ripple is enough to validate that this coin has huge upside potential which is the reason many choose to HODL this coin for the long term.

HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:31:53 AM

Fact 1 - RIPple dropped at x6 from old ATH
Fact 2 - People's ripples don't use in any area, just only for speculation.
Fact 3 - RIPple full closed project you can never don't know what they doing.
Fact 4 - It exists since 2006 year like organization.

Exists many facts about ripple but do you need know that?
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:35:29 AM

Ripple is a digital coin with the most advanced technology and unique ecosystem. But what makes it so successful can be the banks that are supporting it. These banks may be the reason why investors are interested and buy it.

Nimblecrown

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:30:57 AM

Is Ripple about to step into the mainstream market more with news of events such as notable names such as Ashton Kutcher using XRP for public donations etc? Does this mean its the right time to get into Ripple as it attempts to take on ETH for the title of King Of The Altcoins?
Fantina

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:33:29 AM

Well, just this year they plan to participate in a lot of places, and the price seems to grow on this occasion. But this is not 100% information.
ilhamdoni

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:37:54 AM

Ripple is a very famous crypto and this year of course can be a great year for this altcoin. The reason behind his success is probably a good review of some of the famous personalities and the price is also pretty good. besides it has developed its technology and better from day to day. In addition, there are many companies that have adopted Ripple rather than choosing another coin. So, I think in this year Ripple will be very good.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:05:35 PM

Not sure that this is the year of crypto, since the price crash in january ripple has taken quite a hit because it's prices is one of those that dropped the highest percentage in the crash. It will grow, follow the market just like all of the other coins but I don't think that the price of the coin will moon this year. Ripple is a good coin to have, just not going to boom this year

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:41:17 PM

I agree that ripple can soar in price before our eyes, as there is a constant hype around this project.  But still I think that the maximum peak of its popularity and price, this project will be able to gain only when there will be many countries to change the policy about cryptocurrencies and start a boom in centralized cryptocurrencies.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: