Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 10:04:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why this might be the year for Ripple  (Read 250 times)
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:44:17 AM

many partnerships already established by ripple even from the end of last year also join one of the big companies. But even though much big partnership to present changes to ethereum has no visible results at all and far from expectations. certainly, many people hope the ripple will go up high with this but in reality just the same.
G14tz87

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:53:09 AM

The reason why this might be the year for Ripple:
- Fast Transaction Time, Low Cost
- High Supply = Low Volatility
- Lower Price Per Coin is Customer Friendly
- Ripple is already a Coin of Choice for Business
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:09:58 AM

The reason why this might be the year for Ripple:
- Fast Transaction Time, Low Cost
- High Supply = Low Volatility
- Lower Price Per Coin is Customer Friendly
- Ripple is already a Coin of Choice for Business
Fully agree that in the eyes of many investors, they will not mind if Ripple is decentralized. They just care if Ripple can make them make money. Obviously, the points you mentioned above are all unique advantages of Ripple, especially In the business area, Ripple demonstrated a strong competitiveness.

lenini

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:23:42 AM

I heard Ripple's forecast for 2018 - the planned increase in the value of the token to $ 2.5 in the second quarter, and up to $ 6 by the end of 2018, is expected to grow to 700%. (Hard to believe) XRP compared to most crypto-currencies, the least risky, because it is supported by real projects in the global banking sector.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:13:56 AM

I think one of the most promising coins of the XRP. The current market value is ranked third. I think its uniqueness will make him grow very quickly. It is very valuable. Its status may be second or third, perennial.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:30:54 AM

Ripple will indeed do great this year and in the upcoming years. $XRP value however may hover around this mark, or maybe a bit higher. I still cannot phantom XRP reaching heights of $10 or more. I see people 'predicting' (hoping) for $100 or more....to me this is unrealistic, especially in the current market. Also, I think Ripple is a nice temporary solution to get mass adoption of blockchain/crypto by banks...but in the end it may become obsolete due to real crypto usage.

I have nothing against the project. Love it actually. Wouldn't buy into XRP anymore though...
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:37:16 AM

Ripple (XRP) has been characterized as being a cryptocurrency that is in the spotlight constantly. It has slowly become a very important coin because of its technology and astonishing features, and to say the least, this could definitely be the year for the crypto to hit never before seen performances.

As of today, the token is ranked as the number 3 by Coinmarketcap, with a value per coin of $0.55, and a total market capitalization of $21,908,093,615. The cryptocurrency has managed to deploy the most solid partnerships in the industry, being at the moment the only platform based on the blockchain being adopted by bank entities around the world.

You can read out more from https://globalcoinreport.com/ripple-xrp-2018/

Your opinion is welcome.
you should have added one of the greatest characteristics of ripple is Being the Crypto coin of the Banks.

But talking about being 2018 is ripples year?doubt it will happen,trust me ripple wont reach 1$ even the year end and when i say it always come true.

I think one of the most promising coins of the XRP. The current market value is ranked third. I think its uniqueness will make him grow very quickly. It is very valuable. Its status may be second or third, perennial.
You think?or you just Copied what OP says,if you dont know XRP is the ripple so whatts the different of OP than what you have said
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:27:05 AM

I think that despite the fact that ripple has developed its technology and will improve it every day, the real success of this coin will have only when people begin to perceive the centralized cryptocurrency at least not negatively. Or rather, when the fact that this coin is centralized, will cease to scare people.
duonghi99c88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:31:16 AM

Actually many especially the advocator of this coin will say different attractive thing in favor of the coin. But a doubt prevails regarding the achievement of such tall talks. Moreover all the things are based on prediction. So only invest bitcoin as it has proved it’s potentiality through performance. Bitcoin has future.
_AlexX

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:32:48 AM

I don't believe there is something like "the year for ripple" in terms of usage. If there was such a thing like the year of ripple, it was last year.
Ripple token, the one listed and traded, has nothing to do with the ripple technology. so even if every single bank in the world uses ripple (which is ridiculous to think that), the ripple coin listed on exchanges got nothing to do with this!
IsabellaSophia

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:44:12 PM

Ripple might be in the spotlight and might be developing day by day but in my opinion it cannot take the place of bitcoin after achieveing so much. Bitcoin is in the first place and always will be in. None can take its place. Good wishes to ripple. Hope to gain a lot of achievement very soon.   
phillippw6

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:14:10 PM

The reason why ripple would increase in value this is us because of the negative political impact on the cryptocurrency coins like bitcoin, bitcoin  was a competitor of ripple where triple was built to circulate in regards to the rules of the central banks
blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:27:25 PM

Ripple growth will be in a year for once or twice within this period we can expect tremendous growth and profit within this period
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: