Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:47:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SPARK] Sparkster - RUN AT 10 MILLION TPS!  (Read 16973 times)
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:28:29 PM

ICO was few month ago but token still not on exchnges... why? They are till locken? When they have plans for listing tokens on exchanges?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ronyalves

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:52:06 PM

quarkchain great project
mammuth28

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:01:30 PM

It is rather strange that the project seems to be stuck to the point, there are no news of listing, any serious announcment, nor serious progress.
Too bad because initially SPARK was fine. Are there any other news?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:13:34 AM

It is rather strange that the project seems to be stuck to the point, there are no news of listing, any serious announcment, nor serious progress.
Too bad because initially SPARK was fine. Are there any other news?

What you mean "was fine"? The thing that they promised unrealistic 10 mln TPS and had hype does not mean that project are good. Egretia for example had hype as well and now scammed investors.(
10 mln TPS not possible nowdays, and no one project dont have even 1 mkn TPS in testnet.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:04:19 PM

Any OTC market?
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:16:28 PM

Unlock time in 2 hours

https://countingdownto.com/?c=2505948

SPRK has already been listed on Hotbit, IDEX and Bilaxy

Team SPARKSTER is happy to announce a good news that all our contributors and community members have been waiting for:

The long-awaited SPARKSTER tokens will be unlocked on Sunday, 9 June 2019 at 10pm BST.
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 10:47:23 AM

This is a complete failure of the team. The price just flew down in the chat 99% of people want to sell tokens and scolds the team that laughs at the fools who gave them money.
https://twitter.com/andre_s_journey/status/1137834775610298369

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:25:45 AM

They should be taught on schools, how not to run a business.

First, they locked tokens for a whole year even it was a hyped Project. The hype got lost, but people waited at least for a good Exchange because they raised 30m $ and promised top 5 Exchange.

And now they finally unlocked with IDEX and BILAXY and so-called upcoming major cex. I don't know any major cex want to list this mess but even they want they had a whole year to secure that deal. But right now they are like students trying to do homework last minute. Really a disaster.

My money is lost %84 in fiat even %70 in crypto. Now waiting maybe they really list on some major Exchange and maybe i can get some of my loss back, i am denying my decision to invest from the time when they started to prolonge lock period.
Departure

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:03:25 AM

First, they locked tokens for a whole year even it was a hyped Project. The hype got lost, but people waited at least for a good Exchange because they raised 30m $ and promised top 5 Exchange.

And now they finally unlocked with IDEX and BILAXY and so-called upcoming major cex. I don't know any major cex want to list this mess but even they want they had a whole year to secure that deal. But right now they are like students trying to do homework last minute. Really a disaster.

My money is lost %84 in fiat even %70 in crypto. Now waiting maybe they really list on some major Exchange and maybe i can get some of my loss back, i am denying my decision to invest from the time when they started to prolonge lock period.

However, if be absolutely accurate, the price had already increased a little and the main exchanges had not yet been said because we are currently trading at unofficial exchange that carried out the listing of Sparkster coins on their own.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:00:39 AM

However, if be absolutely accurate, the price had already increased a little and the main exchanges had not yet been said because we are currently trading at unofficial exchange that carried out the listing of Sparkster coins on their own.

but, if this sparkster is same with this one https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sparkster
i think now this token not only tradeable on bilaxy and idex but in coinexchange too depends on coinmarketcap my friend

||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:44:47 AM

35m $ raised ico. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sparkster/#markets

And exchanges are idex, bilaxy and coinexchange. they had a whole year to secure a deal.

They finally told major exchange is kucoin (it is an ok exchange but everybody expected bigger) and yet kucoin postponed at the last minute telling that they are having technical problems (it is an erc20 token).
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:51:38 AM

Don't wanna sound like FUD but does anyone know if they have solved the issue that the founder could potentially restart the ICO to mint new tokens, like it happened at the Oyster Pearl project? (https://www.reddit.com/r/Opacity/comments/c0grjs/somebody_needs_to_warn_these_guys_new_kucoin/)
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:26:45 PM

Announcement: the Sparkster (SPKR) Project Listing has been Canceled
https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-the-sparkster-sprk-project-listing-has-been-canceled
Departure

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:02:38 PM

https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-the-sparkster-sprk-project-listing-has-been-canceled

This is a very unpleasant fact when the exchange from the first division cancels the scheduled listing at the last minute.

not the best information for project supporters. It is worth thinking about whether to keep tokens for a long time.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:07:24 PM

This is a very unpleasant fact when the exchange from the first division cancels the scheduled listing at the last minute.

not the best information for project supporters. It is worth thinking about whether to keep tokens for a long time.
Why Sparkster cancelled the listing? Their deicisions are not good and we can see it on the price. 15 times lower than ICO price.  Cry

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Darkoth89

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:24:10 PM

Why Sparkster cancelled the listing? Their deicisions are not good and we can see it on the price. 15 times lower than ICO price.  Cry

Was it the decision of Sparkster to cancel the listing or was it Kucoin who refused to start the trading and decided to cancel the listing? Is there any reasonable explanation what led to this cancellation?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:27:29 PM

There is a say that kucoin cancelled sparkster listing because sparkster's contract gives saj to create countless tokens. And they asked a swap and obviously scammer saj refuse it. We all know what happened with oyster protocol. No cex would accept this. Telegram is muted so i can't ask there. Someone from team maybe answers in here.

Darkoth89

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:13:17 PM

There is a say that kucoin cancelled sparkster listing because sparkster's contract gives saj to create countless tokens. And they asked a swap and obviously scammer saj refuse it. We all know what happened with oyster protocol. No cex would accept this. Telegram is muted so i can't ask there. Someone from team maybe answers in here.

Wasn't Kucoin also the exchange that Bruno used to dump his newly minted Oyster Pearl tokens? Considering this it's totally understandable that they refused to list it as long as there is the same flaw in their smart contract. In the end such scandals, even if the exchange itself cannot be blamed, cause alot of damage for the reputation of the exchange and always mean a lot of extra work for them.
Departure

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:32:32 AM

News with the cancellation of the listing is quite unpleasant. And the price immediately responded.

Sparkster say that this is the actions of a group of people who want to discredit the project. However, I am more inclined to believe in the version with the contract.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:51:06 AM

News with the cancellation of the listing is quite unpleasant. And the price immediately responded.

Sparkster say that this is the actions of a group of people who want to discredit the project. However, I am more inclined to believe in the version with the contract.

Thisis just useless project. they raised 30 mln usd and have not do nothing for one year. Just promised unrealistic 10 mln tps... They dont have any news about development and just has started post something in twitter when market go up again. I dont trust such projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: