Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:04:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Interview with CEO of Asura Coin - The Ultimate eSports Ecosystem powered by NEO  (Read 118 times)
matthewoz101 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:52:43 PM

https://blockchaingamer.net/exclusive-interview-with-ceo-of-asura-coin-mr-peter-shen/

What is Asura?

"Asura seeks to unite and retain the eSport community by offering them all they’ve ever needed within 1 platform, built on the trust and transparency [blockchain], automated by smart contracts [NEO blockchain]. This allows the community to grow and regulate within itself, so users are able to decide on how they want their community to be shaped like."

If you're a gamer or twitch user, I'm sure you know that many eSport fans WANT to bet, play tournaments, and enjoy the experience. There isn't a universal platform for this activity. Nor a platform that is transparent with blockchain technology. Asura coin sounds like it could explode in usability due to the need and nature of gamers spreading the word.

What are your thoughts?
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:34:28 PM

Love the project. It's NEO, which made me like it even more Smiley. Recently Jimmy Ho (Demon, the Dota legend) was introduced as their new ambassador (read about it here). Steps like these will really push the project forward into mass adoption. I don't think it's impossible to see Asura come up as the best and biggest self-regulating esports platform within a few years.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:17:46 PM

Love the project. It's NEO, which made me like it even more Smiley. Recently Jimmy Ho (Demon, the Dota legend) was introduced as their new ambassador (read about it here). Steps like these will really push the project forward into mass adoption. I don't think it's impossible to see Asura come up as the best and biggest self-regulating esports platform within a few years.

I think over time many of the major players will support the project Asura coin and the Demon is just the beginning.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: