Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:59:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Etherinc will replace ethereum?  (Read 627 times)
nadbucs (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:07:49 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 11:05:39 PM by nadbucs

New ethereum fork named etherinc was introduced as a better ethereum:

• reducing block time from 15s to 6s, which improved:
 • network transaction per second by 2.5x
• transaction confirmation speed by 2.5x
• miner reward by 2.5x
• removing uncle reward
• implementing finite supply for mineable coins

Do you think it is better now to invest in ETI than ETH?
khendjer

Activity: 157
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:51:22 PM

New ethereum fork named etherinc was introduced as a better ethereum which is already implemented. Do you think it is better now to invest in ETI than ETH?
Maybe you could tell us what are it's main advantages over original one? As far as I could get they only made some modifications regarding the block time and mining rewards?

50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:59:16 PM

This is just another fork that has nothing to offer to the market anyway. ethereum has proven that it is a valuable coin. As for this so called new for coin, I have never heard of it, this is the first time I am hearing about it which can only mean one thing, it is just another scam coin with  a bunch of scammers are trying to use to make money off of unsuspecting investors.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:02:27 PM

New ethereum fork named etherinc was introduced as a better ethereum which is already implemented. Do you think it is better now to invest in ETI than ETH?

I don't think so since Eth has lots of supporters just like BTC even if there are lots of forks that has been done still people who believes in the technology will remain loyal to it specially those people who have made lots of profit from it. Eth has shown good performance in the market few years back and we'll just have to wait what the market will say regarding their respective prices.
Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:16:18 PM

Well ethereum has a lot of forks so I don't see this alt taking ethereum place. Do not invest into this type of altcoins as most of them just want to grap easy money from guys who are investing before thinking.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:19:34 PM

If the main advantage new fork is name only then answer is definitive - no chance  Cheesy And in other cases answer will same. I don't sure that EOS will the actual competitor for ETH. And what do you say about some fork?
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:20:02 PM

It is not enough for you t just mention a coin without giving some reasons why you feel it is better. I feel no matter how good the fork of Ethereum that is created, Ethereum itself will still be among the foremost coiun\s that we have in the crypto space. Well, Etherinc as a you said might be another good coin to invest in.
Dinsdendo

Activity: 199
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:20:11 PM

no I do not think so I think that ETH was in second place, and will remain. and the new coins are not credible.
jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:23:46 PM

For the new fork, I think there is no chance against Vitalik's main branch. To believe in the fact that the new fork can become more important, then let them sound what may attract funds to their side, but they do not have such, and can not be. I believe that the main version is stronger.
bitcok

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:27:38 PM

will not be able to change the position of the eth because eth is the parent of the eti, if you are convinced by it all, no problem to invest there
BZingerB

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:30:19 PM

What advantages does it have over the ethereum?
I believe that any coin can replace the ethereum and bitcoin if it is really much better.
Whenever the ethereum can disappear. But in order to become a coin of the top 3 you need a lot of resources, money, support and time.
After 5 years, let's see what will happen.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:33:32 PM

Can't understand why this is a better Ethereum, I know of Gochain another Ethereum fork, that has released its Mainnet, but what people fail to userstand is that they first need people to migrate to their platform and start using it, if no dapps is on it , it is more or less than all these various BTC forks we have in the space
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:36:06 PM

I am going to learn first. Because as long as I am new to ETH. Thanks for the information and I think this (ETI) is very important to study.
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:39:31 PM

..As for this so called new for coin, I have never heard of it, this is the first time I am hearing about it which can only mean one thing, it is just another scam coin with  a bunch of scammers are trying to use to make money off of unsuspecting investors.
Agreed. If new coin, which better than eth, comes on the market, then all crypto-media will talk about it. But we don't see this talks.

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:28:12 PM

Well, do your own research before you invest, it can be absolutely just a pure propaganda to sell the ico.
Pertaining to whether it is better to buy or not, i would say yes because it is cheap and if they succeeded and attain the level which ethereum is currently then it is going to be a good deal haven said that do background check on the project before you purchase the coin.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:31:28 PM

This is the first time I heard about that coin I don't know its advantages and disadvantages and why it is a better option, you did not also post the link the announcement and website for us to see if it is really a good coin and a threat to Ethereum's supremacy.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
trukramor

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:57:30 AM

• miner reward by 2.5x
• removing uncle reward

I believe etherinc is a good to invest considering their product/system already functional. I think ETI have the potential because etherinc have a clear purpose in the blockchain technology. It is too early to judged that etherinc can replace ethereunm because ethereum is the mother and is more popular. I think to invest in both ETI and ETH is the better option.
etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:21:55 AM

I think this fork is not different from every other fork that has taken place. All most all the fork were intended to make money from investors and nothing more. They have never leaved up to expectations.
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:23:03 AM

• miner reward by 2.5x
• removing uncle reward

I think the ethereum will remain strong and still have value. EtherInc may have a more perfect technology, but people's beliefs are hard to change. Ethereum has a large and potentially larger community, so it will stay strong.
galinskiydmitriy

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:38:08 AM

This comparison is even inappropriate. You are comparing cryptocurrency with huge capitalization and some cryptocurrency that does not have impressive advantages over the crypto industry giant. In addition, this cryptocurrency is not even on coinmarketcap. Huh
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: