Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:27:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Etherinc will replace ethereum?  (Read 622 times)
DarkNight_1St

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:12:31 AM

I think it's impossible. ETH has dominated the 2nd position for a long time and has a large number of people using it. There are many rumors about the fork, but so far I have not seen any information about it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:17:26 AM

Team of Etherinc is not that focused on the product some of their investors already lose interest in it and sell their assets already. Though the project still has the potential to have a great price if team will just be focus and give updates to their community regularly. Anyways, even how good this crypto is for me it can never replace ethereum.
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:41:46 AM

I don't think etehrinc will dominate the altcoin market or replace ethereum. while ethereum has proven its potential to lead the altcoin market as well. I believe more that ethereum is better and more promising for the future.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:49:40 AM

The answers is right there infront of you and it takes deep thought to see it ,I will say it out ,bitcoin for example can't fix many problems like faster transactions and cheaper transfer fees but still no coin or token has power to take over bitcoin ,get it now? Etherinc is just a fork like others out there and that doesn't mean it will take over

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:03:01 AM

yes we could say that its characteristic was more improved than ethereum but how about the user of it, the volume and the market ,i think etherinc will need more time to beat what has ethereum.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:07:49 AM

I think this is impossible. After so many years of development, ETH has reached the current level. Due to some shortcomings of ETH, it cannot be said that it replaced ETH. For example, bch, bcd, etc., I have not seen anyone say to replace BTC. This is the same reason.

axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:34:16 AM

I don't think this is ever possible. Just like Bitcoin, ETH itself has grew tremendously over the year thus accumulating loads and loads of knowledge so as to remian relevant while offering a scalable blockchain. This year alone we know of the advances ETH is making and that's what shows how reliable and efficient ETH team is.

Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:42:10 AM

Ethereinc ​​is still quite new while Ethereum has long won the crypto market even in number 2 on marcetcap. Even though Ethererinc is still related to Ethereum, I don't think it will happen quickly. Ethereinc ​​is more focused on products, while Ethereum has dominated the ico market and altcoin market as well.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:43:38 AM

Grin EtherInc (ETI) - I now opened this project and realized that there is not. I see it on the market today and I understand that $ 72К to $ is not a capital for cryptocurrency at all. With a capital of 9 BTC, the project looks like another scam.

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:24:28 AM

Do you think it is better now to invest in ETI than ETH?

Ethereum is able to survive so far even though the amount of supply is not limited because many ico developers use this platform to make tokens. If etherinc is able to replace ethereum, then at least it must be better than ethereum. But even so it will be very difficult to replace ethereum which many traders and investors have trusted. Even Ripple still can't beat its ranking in CMC, so I don't think it's possible.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:49:03 AM

I better invest in ethereum, which has been seen as proof of triumph,Even though I myself have an ETI but I am more confident that ETH will change everything..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854

PHORE

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 12:24:50 PM

I think that there is still potential for ethereum not just because investors know it or top 2 in coinmarket can tell if ethereal is better because of its good purpose and project which will be even more important when it comes to a big day the overthrow of ethereum has been a lot of support but they still do not lose hope that someday the price of ethereum will increase even if you plan to invest in altcoins there are many altcoins yet longterm and you can potentially choose the coinmarket.

der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 12:27:56 PM

I do not believe that a noname coin is going to replace the most powerful altcoin in the history of crypto currencies. Ripple tried, but failed a lot of times and in my opinion if ETH continues to grow, there would be no altcoin that would be able to compete with Ethereum.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 01:53:49 PM

New ethereum fork named etherinc was introduced as a better ethereum:

• reducing block time from 15s to 6s, which improved:
 • network transaction per second by 2.5x
• transaction confirmation speed by 2.5x
• miner reward by 2.5x
• removing uncle reward
• implementing finite supply for mineable coins

What is etherinc ? I think you can give the link of the ann thread here so we can check it.
Be careful with the coin that using the name of ethereum.
Last time i heard the coin name, they were scam coins like : Ethereum nova, ethereum classic vision.

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:54:44 PM

Funny enough I have not heard much about this coin and now it will replace a coin like ETH.
Most times, I think the reason why we get scammed is that we fail to study these projects to know if the goals are achievable or not. How can a coin like this replace ETH? How experienced is the team? How long have they been in the crypto space? Questions like this will really save a lot.
ETH is not anyhow coin.

79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:36:31 PM

They came with a hype to do more than etherum.  But its seems they are just another low project with just whitepaper and no actual real working product. For any project to perform more than etherum they need to have more than just a whitepaper promises

fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:00:34 PM

This is quite funny. I don't see that happening at all. Ethereum isn't just an ordinary coin. It's paving the way and extending each day. I do not expect a coin I hardly know of to come and replace Ethereum.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:02:25 PM

I don't really like all those coin forks. I like the original ethereum and I invest in it. Perhaps this fork will have a positive impact on the price of ethereum. That's the only good news.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:44:32 PM

This is quite funny. I don't see that happening at all. Ethereum isn't just an ordinary coin. It's paving the way and extending each day. I do not expect a coin I hardly know of to come and replace Ethereum.

Sometimes funny is also needed so that we can compare something with others, but if new coins are compared to ETH then this is very unfair because ETH itself has been very much developed.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:54:06 PM

New ethereum fork named etherinc was introduced as a better ethereum:

• reducing block time from 15s to 6s, which improved:
 • network transaction per second by 2.5x
• transaction confirmation speed by 2.5x
• miner reward by 2.5x
• removing uncle reward
• implementing finite supply for mineable coins

There is only one thing what can overbeat Ethereum. Sharding.
If some altcoin could deliver Sharding technology before Ethereum, it would really change the spectacle of altcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: