Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:15:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] CrypStock — Combined inter-exchange cryptosystem🔥  (Read 3146 times)
waitsummer

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:27:04 PM

Won’t there be any bonuses during the main round of the ICO?   
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
polonium84

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:36:10 PM

When will the main round of the ICO starts? Right after the end of the pre-ICO?   
erson08

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:47:05 AM

How will security be ensured on your stock exchange?
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:09:09 AM

Any guaranteed profits just like this project can't be believed blindly, stock markets and especially Crypto currencies market are heavily volatile and nothing is guaranteed
kindasorta

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:06:02 AM

Tell me, please, if developers can get access to the API of this service?
yerrosunny

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:08:13 AM

I know for sure that there are services that allow you to work with several exchanges from one account at once. And CrypStock doesn’t offer anything unique. Therefore, it isn’t worth investing in the project right now, while the developers have no interesting ideas.
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:27:51 AM

I know for sure that there are services that allow you to work with several exchanges from one account at once. And CrypStock doesn’t offer anything unique. Therefore, it isn’t worth investing in the project right now, while the developers have no interesting ideas.

Hah, yeah. Are you sure you carefully read the project description? CrypStock has fundamental differences compared to similar projects that make it better than others. Before you say anything, at least make sure of it.
RoTat94

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 09:59:54 AM

Hah, yeah. Are you sure you carefully read the project description? CrypStock has fundamental differences compared to similar projects that make it better than others. Before you say anything, at least make sure of it.

Well, since you started talking about the differences, please, carry on then. I just don't know all the differences. It would be interesting to know.
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:15:45 AM

Well, since you started talking about the differences, please, carry on then. I just don't know all the differences. It would be interesting to know.
At first, I would like to point out the system of special buffer accounts on a large number of exchanges, which will be managed in automatic and semi-automatic modes.
master_shake

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:37:11 AM

At first, I would like to point out the system of special buffer accounts on a large number of exchanges, which will be managed in automatic and semi-automatic modes.
I would also note the joint application book because it is a really worthwhile idea. I just think, this service couldn’t function without it.
RoTat94

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 12:02:34 PM

I would also note the joint application book because it is a really worthwhile idea. I just think, this service couldn’t function without it.
What is this joint application book?
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:15:03 PM

How will security be ensured on your stock exchange?
To make each user feel comfortable, our exchange will have an adopted system of user verification (KYC) and two-level identification.
gavrosh

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:20:16 PM

Tell me, please, if developers can get access to the API of this service?
Good afternoon. Yes, developers will have access to our API and will be able to work with a large set of tools for market information visualization and portfolio analysis.
gavrosh

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:32:52 PM

What is this joint application book?
Hello. The joint application book includes applications from many exchanges and allows you to perform transactions on different exchanges within the same system as on a single exchange.
vidrwD15

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 01:19:44 PM

It turns out that you can simply sign up on CrypStock and work with many exchanges from one account, right?
gavrosh

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:27:13 PM

It turns out that you can simply sign up on CrypStock and work with many exchanges from one account, right?
Yes, exactly. Our platform in this situation is a smart intermediary that saves your time and effort by providing the best exchange rates.
pamallison

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:04:10 PM

Are all transactions really going to be conducted as quickly as possible? After all, in this case, the speed is very important. Rate shouldn’t have time to change…
delaroked

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:05:04 PM

Hello, bor82t Smiley
On your thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4353642 - only 1098 views now

We can increase views and comments in 500 times and more

ALSO I have perfect proposal to you for promotion of your ICO(Project) and help with increasing amount of Investment

We are company which promote different ICOs and projects.

We can promote your ICO on next platrfoms:

1) Bitcointalk.org promotion
       -   Keeping thread all time at the top
       -   Increasing amount of comments

2) Telegram promotion
       -    Increasing amount of people in group / channel
       -    Increasing amount of views / votes in the your channel
       -    Adding people to group / channel
       -    HYIP creation and project discussion
       -    Advertising in more than 1500 ICO groups

3) Reddit promotion
       -    Increasing amount of upvote
       -    Increasing amount of comments
       -    Lifting of your posts to the top in any

4) Email Marketing
       -    Sending newsletters to investors (ussing our or your database)
       -    Selling email base of investors
       -    Creating content and design of newsletter

We have the cheepest prices. I can send you exmaple of our work, if you are interested.

For more details write to us in Telegram - @bifyio

ALSO WE WILL PAY people who help us to find new custumers! We will give you 5% in ETH from project which will be attracted by you and order our service.

For trust to us, we can demonstrate how does our service work during 1 hour for free 🚀🚀🚀

Taboo8614

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:08:03 PM

The developers guarantee that the site of the system will be provided with a control and monitoring module. That's just, what's the point? It is not clear at all.
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:07:30 PM

The pre-ICO is going quite successful for the company! How long will the 40% bonus last?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: