Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:02:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] CrypStock — Combined inter-exchange cryptosystem🔥  (Read 3147 times)
McDokoduko

Activity: 742
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:35:35 AM

this project thread is very convincing with some very interesting information, I also see the coin sale program is very interesting, many bonuses offered, this project also develop bounty campaign, where I can see thread from bounty?

The bounty Campaign already ended... I just noticed today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kindasorta

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:40:28 AM

How many exchanges are u planning to coonect to CrypStock in the near future? Can you name them?
dave12jhonson

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:11:50 AM

Good evening. I saw various sorts of  heritage tokens, but usually they don’t provide a share of the income. Why did you make such a decision? 
ggcript

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:47:46 AM

Good evening. I saw various sorts of  heritage tokens, but usually they don’t provide a share of the income. Why did you make such a decision? 
It seems to me that this is an optimal method of stimulation of the growth of the value of the tokens. It’s weird that it isnt used widely.    
dave12jhonson

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:01:18 AM

It seems to me that this is an optimal method of stimulation of the growth of the value of the tokens. It’s weird that it isnt used widely.    

The scheme seems to be quite complicated. The owners of HICS get more income by 20%, but i didn’t manage to find out how it was possible to use these tokens within the framework of CrypStock.
ggcript

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:22:58 AM

The scheme seems to be quite complicated. The owners of HICS get more income by 20%, but i didn’t manage to find out how it was possible to use these tokens within the framework of CrypStock.
As far as i understand, there’s no clear area of use, they we created only in order to let early investors to get additional income.
dave12jhonson

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:44:50 AM

As far as i understand, there’s no clear area of use, they we created only in order to let early investors to get additional income.
Does it turn out that their value will only grow in the course of development of the platform?
ggcript

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:56:28 AM

Does it turn out that their value will only grow in the course of development of the platform?
As for me, i think so, but many things depend on the paces of the growth of the platform itself, as well as the number of users.
dave12jhonson

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:16:33 PM

As for me, i think so, but many things depend on the paces of the growth of the platform itself, as well as the number of users.
Sounds promising enough. If i invest $10k, will i get only 1k HICS tokens anyway?
gavrosh

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:11:42 PM

Sounds promising enough. If i invest $10k, will i get only 1k HICS tokens anyway?

You get HICS token for 20% of your token holders exceeding USD 5000. Thus, if you invest $10k, you’ll get 2k HICS.   
gavrosh

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:15:34 PM

Good afternoon. Will algorithmic trading be available for all the users of the exchange? I have become its fan recently.
Yes, arbitrage module supporting algorithmic trading will be one of the tools of inter-exchange.
gavrosh

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:19:34 PM

How many exchanges are u planning to coonect to CrypStock in the near future? Can you name them?

There’s a roadmap on the official site, the plans are given their in details. At the moment we can’t list all the exchanges.
RinrtA07

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:04:04 PM

Hello. If i already have accounts on one of exchangers available on your exchange, will i have to refuse to use it and register a new one?
fancy2973

Activity: 365

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:27:14 PM

If i were a manager of the company, i’d find a way to use ICS tokens, otherwise, they won’t circulate in the market and their cost won’t grow.
It does have practical use. As far as i know, the users will be able to pay commissions on the exchange with the help of ICS tokens. Sure there will be smthng else.
People will pay commissions with other cryptocurrencies, what’s the point to spend the tokens which allow them to have passive income.
Haha, it isnt that easy. If commission is paid with ICS tokens, its amount becomes less. That’s why traders are interested in paying commissions with ICS tokens.   
Are there any other ways to use these tokens?   
If i’m not mistaken, it’ll be possible to use them in cryptoATMs in order to reduce the commission, too. Various services allowing to use the ICS tokens will appear in the future, too. This will increase velocity of the tokens.
I'm wondering whether it'll be possible to use the ICS tokens in any other projects.
It’ll be possible to use the ICS tokens only within the framework of our project. It’ll be also possible to exchange them to cryptoATMs.   

Only if the cryptoATM has integrated Crypstock or what type of ATM are you talking about?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:03:07 PM

Will Block Trading be available to all the participants of the platform? I’m interested in this technology.   
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:04:08 PM

Hi. Are there any bonuses available now?   
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:23:54 PM

Good afternoon. Will algorithmic trading be available for all the users of the exchange? I have become its fan recently.
Yes, arbitrage module supporting algorithmic trading will be one of the tools of inter-exchange.

And then everybody uses it and the arbitrage opportunities disappear and then what will the people do next with the tool?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Taboo8614

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:19:02 PM

Can anyone tell me what’s the date of the end of the pre-sale?
Dreadtrader

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:35:21 AM

What advantages do token owners get if they use CrypStock ATMs? Are there any advantages at all?
Koetioxaher

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:01:51 AM

The project is very interesting and if you truly prosper in realizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be interesting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: