Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:54:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to buy amazon gift cards  (Read 145 times)
CodyBlue82 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:23:06 PM

Hey guys,
i want to buy amazon gift cards for amazon.com/de/uk.
but someone just scammed me.

i want to buy only from reliable suppliers, so i will not fall again only once.
i want to buy hundreds of AGC per day or tow days.
i need to do business for a long time, not once.
this is gonna be very proftible for the suppliers that gonna work with me.

after he scammed me i don't want to play.

i have 2 conditions-

1) i'll work with suppliers that will send the codes first and then i'll send the payment.

2) I look for attractive prices because I am a customer who will buy a lot of AGC.

3) I prefer to pay via PayPal and therefore I will probably prefer suppliers that will allow me to pay via PayPal.
But I can agree to pay in Bitcoin if this will be a good offer and it will be a reliable member.

These are not big conditions for people who are not scammers and understand the potential and the high income that business with me can bring to them.
And I'm talking about thousands of dollars a month maybe more.

if you are a serious and you want to do business with me, please send me message to my email- codyblue820@gmail.com.
or give me your selly.gg chat link or any other web chat you want.
valheru

Activity: 487
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:48:23 PM

Hey guys,

i have 2 conditions-

1) i'll work with suppliers that will send the codes first and then i'll send the payment.

2) I look for attractive prices because I am a customer who will buy a lot of AGC.

3) I prefer to pay via PayPal and therefore I will probably prefer suppliers that will allow me to pay via PayPal.
But I can agree to pay in Bitcoin if this will be a good offer and it will be a reliable member.

These are not big conditions for people who are not scammers and understand the potential and the high income that business with me can bring to them.

if you are a serious and you want to do business with me, please send me message to my email- codyblue820@gmail.com.

Be more careful after you have been scammed. Did you have a chance to take a look to the "paxful" ?

R.R.L.
roshanfious

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:06:06 AM

In fact, i guess you don't buy in this forum. You can go though blackhatwolrd dot com or somewhere else include marketplace online. It's will better for you buy any gift card you want. But one hint, scamer everywhere check it before buy. Be smart buyer! Cheer.
shilpyh
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:29:18 AM

Hey guys,

i have 2 conditions-

Seller will never send you first. You must have to pay them first. What is the proof that you will not do scam with seller. And it is a rule that buyer will pay first. To prevent scam you have to check their rating score, rating quantity feedback from buyer etc. If you follow this rules then you might not be scammed.
Note: You have to search on amazon. I think it is not a forum for amazon and if you need to post it then you should post it on off topic section. Never mind please.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: