Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:44:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not be rich? Is it impossible for you?  (Read 2769 times)
sjyi

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:28:05 AM

I tried to run the demo, but there is nothing there at taklimakan.network

It would have been nice to see "Using the TKLN token in the platform will allow each user to utilize
analytical tools and news resources"

Per the roadmap, the development phase should be well underway but there is nothing described on the whitepaper regarding the analytical tools.  Functional requirement for the analytical tools would pretty clearly indicate the capabilities of this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:56:06 AM

I don't think a good cryptocurrency need to be promoted by spamming way by newbie account Smiley. If it's a really good coin so I think people will pay attention to it without being promoted by spamming way like this Smiley. Sorry I'm not interested in this shit Smiley). 1 sts cryptocurrency? Trash Smiley

Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:30:08 AM

maybe you are not rich because you do not invest or trade day but I see everyone can be rich because you can get a good profit and can invest in Altcoin that promise and you can become rich because not everyone can be rich and everyone is possible to can be rich

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:36:50 AM

this is just another useless altcoin that is not even worth 1 satoshi because nobody is buying it at 1 satoshi and if you buy you will have to bag hold and end up setting another sell order after the HUGE sell order that is already in place and never have your order be filled.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
cinan59

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:35:40 PM

1 satoshi really good price. The project is beautiful. Why not be 100 satoshi! Could be. The projects will get even higher as they arrive. I liked it! I'm thinking of buying. Thank you!  Wink
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:51:00 PM

this is just another useless altcoin that is not even worth 1 satoshi because nobody is buying it at 1 satoshi and if you buy you will have to bag hold and end up setting another sell order after the HUGE sell order that is already in place and never have your order be filled.
useless coins in one way or another leave the field of activity of crypto-exchange exchanges. No wonder many experts predict the death of almost 90% of all coins.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:40:25 AM

I don't think a good cryptocurrency need to be promoted by spamming way by newbie account Smiley. If it's a really good coin so I think people will pay attention to it without being promoted by spamming way like this Smiley. Sorry I'm not interested in this shit Smiley). 1 sts cryptocurrency? Trash Smiley
I always believe in one thing and that is there is nothing in this world which is not possible to achieve. It is all and all your self-determination and your personal motivation which can then help you in doing the things which you really want to do and that you really need to work on these things so that you can get a chance to have a better living. Work harder and believe in yourself as this will change your life.
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 08:08:36 AM

This coin on yobit it 100% fake. CryptoCoin.News released a video on youtube about the scam exchange Yobit, regarding the Taklimakan token. Go watch via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itJYGUFfEpA

Todychopper77

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:07:19 PM

is this true? why I doubt, can you convince me .. I feel there is an awkwardness here, am I wrong
FerdiSoylu59

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:41:51 PM

Is it hard to buy 1 satoshi and sell 10 satoshi? please read and think!

Platform

Taklimakan Network is a decentralized investment and educational business platform for cryptocurrency
investors, traders, analysts being a connecting resource between beginners and experts.

General

Trade Taklimakan on Yobit.Net: https://yobit.net/en/trade/TKLN/BTC

thanks for share. i bought 100k taklimakan! 1 satoshi is very good price! Thanks.
jeckiiejey (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:56:47 PM

Is it hard to buy 1 satoshi and sell 10 satoshi? please read and think!

Platform

Taklimakan Network is a decentralized investment and educational business platform for cryptocurrency
investors, traders, analysts being a connecting resource between beginners and experts.

General

Trade Taklimakan on Yobit.Net: https://yobit.net/en/trade/TKLN/BTC

thanks for share. i bought 100k taklimakan! 1 satoshi is very good price! Thanks.

you're welcome! i will buy more 1 million tkln again.
mayokaren

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:13:21 PM

More detailed study of the project is needed. The price is really insignificant, but will the prerequisites that it grow to at least 2 satoshi? On the other hand, below 1 satoshi the price also will not drop. In any case, thanks for the information!
You mean the price will not go lower than 1 satoshi? This is very affordable investment as I can invest this with few amount of money. I just hope that this is a legit project.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:18:57 PM

More detailed study of the project is needed. The price is really insignificant, but will the prerequisites that it grow to at least 2 satoshi? On the other hand, below 1 satoshi the price also will not drop. In any case, thanks for the information!
You mean the price will not go lower than 1 satoshi? This is very affordable investment as I can invest this with few amount of money. I just hope that this is a legit project.
But after all, you all the same because of what the technical project with you and every analysis and results of your participation in any project, directly depends on your decision. Proceeding from this, Nobody forbids you to be rich. The possibilities of crypto currency are provided to you, and everything else depends on you.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:06:24 PM

But after all, you all the same because of what the technical project with you and every analysis and results of your participation in any project, directly depends on your decision. Proceeding from this, Nobody forbids you to be rich. The possibilities of crypto currency are provided to you, and everything else depends on you.
It seems to me that for today the real problem is that the interest in Bitcoin is falling among the society and its popularity is declining very quickly. Proceeding from this it is possible to assume At what speed the demand for bitcoin on the crypto-currency market will decrease and what it will lead to.
warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:05:16 AM

Why not make a fortune? Have you got rich? I think that making money is not a simple matter. It requires a lot of effort and has the ability to take risks. But how is your content ICO? I will not choose ICO.

gng

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:21:36 AM

We all want to be rich
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:03:36 AM

This coin on yobit it 100% fake. CryptoCoin.News released a video on youtube about the scam exchange Yobit, regarding the Taklimakan token. Go watch via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itJYGUFfEpA

please read this before jump into it.
it was not the first time they did it,if you were here for a years time already you should have know that they listed fake WAVES,LISK on their exchange before it started.
and forced their costumer to sell it when they're ready.
always do your own research and bewary,it might get pumped but it won't change the fact that it's fake.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:17:06 AM

We all want to be rich

Yes we all wanted to be rich or get rich as quickly as we can but the problem is that the market of cryptos right now is still in the bad shape, so my question is how can we become filthy rich if the market wont agree with us? i guess it is time for plan b. my plan b would be stop on selling my coins but rather id hold them for while up untile the market got fully recovered and i will now do other profitable jobs such as doing a sideline business outside the crypro scene. and working on some campaigns to collect few coins in addition to my holdings.
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:30:03 AM

Crypto currencies give everyone a unique opportunity to earn money on the growth of coins, and even become rich. Unfortunately, I can not take advantage of these opportunities, because I do not have the money to start, but I have only serious debts (How to break out of the vicious circle ...
jdgranfiel
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:54:07 PM

It is more desirable to be rich than to be poor, and to be rich is not impossible. The more you believe to become rich is impossible the more you give it power to become so. Just believe you'll become rich in this crypto world.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: