Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:53:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The bitcoin complainers  (Read 186 times)
marjil (OP)

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:04:03 PM

Ok so some people are waiting for an opportunity to buy; they wait until they see what they think is a good enough dip; then they buy some crypto/ bitcoin; price starts to go up and they start being in profit; then the price starts going down, and down a bit more and eventually gets back to the price they bought at. Then, and here is the thing, the price goes below the price they bought at. Then it goes done some more. And then maybe some more. Then, those people sell their bitcoin/ crypto. Then they come on here and start spreading FUD. Then the price goes up. Then it goes up some more. Then it goes above the price they originally bought at! Then it goes up some more. Then they come back on here spreading more FUD because they personally lost out. But other people are making money from the same bitcoin/ crypto - they just did NOT have the patience and understanding to see it through. Nobody's fault but their's. Yet they think spreading FUD because they made the wrong decision is somehow bitcoin's fault. Sound familiar? Go figure.

DISCLAIMER: I am not saying you should buy or sell bitcoin or any other crypto. I don't know if prices will go up or down. Past performance is not a guide to future performance. If you need to speak to a professional adviser then they may give you some assistance. I am not a professional adviser. I don't know anything.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:34:50 PM

Ok so some people are waiting for an opportunity to buy; they wait until they see what they think is a good enough dip; then they buy some crypto/ bitcoin; price starts to go up and they start being in profit; then the price starts going down, and down a bit more and eventually gets back to the price they bought at. Then, and here is the thing, the price goes below the price they bought at. Then it goes done some more. And then maybe some more. Then, those people sell their bitcoin/ crypto. Then they come on here and start spreading FUD. Then the price goes up. Then it goes up some more. Then it goes above the price they originally bought at! Then it goes up some more. Then they come back on here spreading more FUD because they personally lost out. But other people are making money from the same bitcoin/ crypto - they just did NOT have the patience and understanding to see it through. Nobody's fault but their's. Yet they think spreading FUD because they made the wrong decision is somehow bitcoin's fault. Sound familiar? Go figure.

DISCLAIMER: I am not saying you should buy or sell bitcoin or any other crypto. I don't know if prices will go up or down. Past performance is not a guide to future performance. If you need to speak to a professional adviser then they may give you some assistance. I am not a professional adviser. I don't know anything.
Here's the thing, greed! It clouds our mind. People want more and more despite of having so much! And when things go otherwise, o boy, they come running and crying across the boards spreading misery. These people just can't control themselves. Probably need to attend an anger management class or something...hhmmmm... Grin

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 11:35:16 PM

Not only this may be the reasons of buying bitcoin I think there are other complaints like they buy bitcoins to use it in some website that only accept bitcoin as payment.

Bitcoin is unpredictable and any time the price can be fall or jump, bitcoin is like a roller coaster, but the difference of bitcoin the price every year is different compared last year.

FUD's could push other holders to sell, but I think for now true believers of bitcoin could hold their bitcoins tightly unlike newbies or newcomers who enter the field of Cryptocurrency are those people who sell their bitcoin with or without gaining profit.

What I see right now about the price of bitcoin it looks like there is a big group who can manipulate the price of bitcoin because sometimes there's a massive price jump or large dump.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:21:32 AM

If in my opinion, there is such a trade cycle that there are some people who wait for a certain moment to sell or they buy some coin, there is also a direct decision to sell or buy without thinking about what will happen or what is happening .
Danstan

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:50:01 PM

the results of holding Bitcoin and selling Bitcoin that is in your position is cause on what your decision is, if you sell your Bitcoin in the time wherein the price is lower when you buy them then its a lose, when you purchase Bitcoin in a high price then suddenly it make a dip its not totally loss just try to hold it fofr longer period since when you sell them again its another loss for you.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:11:52 PM

I've personally never encountered anyone who's lost money in Bitcoin and spread FUD afterwards. This is completely anecdotal, of course, but I feel like most people won't be proud of the fact that they lost money. They have nothing to gain by actively and preemptively exerting effort to ruin the party for everyone. I mean if you ask them, I'd sure they'd be more than willing to share how Bitcoin is bad and such, but actually spreading FUD might be a stretch.

I'm more inclined to believe that the people who actively campaign against Bitcoin are people who actually have something to gain from its failure. It could be anywhere from people who just want to buy low (like Dimon) to people who are rooting for competing coins (like some subsets of Bitcoin Cash supporters).

Either way, it's best to pay them no mind and to straighten out their facts. Haters gonna hate after all.

Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:41:49 PM

I'm more inclined to believe that the people who actively campaign against Bitcoin are people who actually have something to gain from its failure. It could be anywhere from people who just want to buy low (like Dimon) to people who are rooting for competing coins (like some subsets of Bitcoin Cash supporters).
It could also be anywhere from the people you mentioned to a nocoiner journalist who is more active when reporting news about a bitcoin dump rather than a good news about it. IMO they are the ones who play a huge role in influencing those bitcoin complainers OP mentioned(if there are any). I don't see what they will gain though by doing so(unless they are bribed).
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:48:40 PM

Most of those people who sell their BTCs at a lower price than what they purchased due to fear of losing more of their investments are emotional investors. Most of them doesn't understand the nature of the technology and they are just here to get instant profit. They don't believe in the technology and what can it offer in the future. More research and knowledge is needed for them to fully have faith in the coin, token or project that they want their investment to profit.
hiddenmist

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:12:36 PM

I feel sorry for those who lost and those who let their emotion conquer themselves. I think it will be a good lesson for them that they should not let their emotion decide when they invest in crypto.

paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:22:21 PM

This is why it is predominantly a wealth transfer from the impatient to the patient. Nobody wants to be a bag holder, but apply dollar cost averaging by acquiring quality tokens at a fixed dollar amount (or your local currency) in frequent intervals. See it as flushing money down the toilet and forget about it. You might be pleasantly surprised at the end of the day (or kick yourself for hodling!) when you see what you've achieved with a flush-down-the-toilet strategy. Grin
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3649

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:32:16 PM

Buying a bitcoin to make a profit"create money from money" or invest is a misconception, Bitcoin is not an investment tool.
Interest has become about the price and whether it will reach a certain level more than the technology behind it or used for sale and purchase.
The most important rule is to do a thorough research before starting to invest in addition to intelligent planning rather than random investment

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:46:00 PM

Buying a bitcoin to make a profit"create money from money" or invest is a misconception, Bitcoin is not an investment tool.
Interest has become about the price and whether it will reach a certain level more than the technology behind it or used for sale and purchase.
The most important rule is to do a thorough research before starting to invest in addition to intelligent planning rather than random investment
Yes, i agree know it first on what to invest. Don't make any decisions that might regret you. 
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:53:31 PM

It's quite common to find people whining about how they lost their investment in bitcoin. Most of these people are new to the bitcoin economy an the crypto markets. It's very rare to see an experienced hand in crypto complain because they have seen it all, rain and sunshine. People don't have have patience nowadays so they make hasty decisions which come back to haunt them. Bitcoin investment is about patient, experience and a good knowledge in the crypto world.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:49:35 PM

that is really nothing and it never bothered me to see people like that. we all have our regrets in life and we need to be compassionate to others who have the same regrets and make the same mistakes.

what grinds my gear real bad is those people who pretend to be dumb and then start technically attacking bitcoin. for example i saw a topic here the other day saying "bitcoin technology is obsolete" the the starter continues praising some shitcoin that is using the same exact technology as bitcoin and calls that "superior". i really don't get what these idiots think they an achieve by doing that. for example are they hoping someone would sell bitcoin and buy their shitcoin?! LOL

There is a FOMO brewing...
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:21:04 PM

I would make it clear. I'm pretty sure that the people who are buying the dip are actually making the money out of the people who are selling for fud, that's just the way it works

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 03:29:23 PM

IMHO 99,99% of us was at last one time in such situation) When you bought smth after that was greedy too much and didn't take profit and now sitting waiting for the bounce at least to take your money back) This is normal if you are teaching lessons to yourself after such situations)

bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:42:20 PM

as we know the price of btc from the first never stable no one knows the future btc prices like what they can only predict it according to calculate their count according to the experience they can of course but sometimes the prediction is not fully applicable, do not like to blame others let alone btc if you misstep until you get a loss, in business fall is fair and the word that person the key to success depends on what we will stop and blame btc even if it is our own carelessness or rise and start over by creating a new strategy, , to profit or loss it back to ourselves, wisely in making a decision that we do not repeat the same mistake and fall for the second time

illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 03:52:18 PM

There are many people usually the crypto-newbies who don't have much experience in trading people who are looking for quick profits and short term investments, they don't do proper research and trust on things they see online without checking how reliable the source is and make their investments based on it and then complain.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:06:58 PM

This way will always be rooted in cryptocurrency, newcomers will only see the advantage because hearing from others about investment in cryptocurrency is very promising. They just put money in cryptocurrency without thinking about risk, of course, we will get people like that and we can not stop it.

Likewise with FUD already many people who are affected by this problem, then no one can stop it. People who come to cryptocurrency are very numerous and they have a variety of character, I mean they have a character want to read and learn and many people who ignore it.

Many are concerned with it, but the decision remains in them we cannot arrange it. So, you can ignore people who complain of bitcoin price changes, let them talk about what they feel, we can assume it's not important

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████