Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:21:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fell from 60k dollars to 5k dollars - what s the way to 100k  (Read 503 times)
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:26:20 PM

I started my crypto journey with only 4500 dollars at the end of October. I made good altcoin choices and with the bull market my trex account had around 60k dollars.
Then the crash hit my precious coins, I was the queen than became a total bag holder. Still holding my 5 month old coins, I think I am at the disbelief episode.

Any suggestions how can I go all the way up?
Be patient. There's a chance that we won't see another bull run like the one we experienced last year in a very long time, so chances of getting those 60k gains back in your account are very slim, at least in the short-term. I'd recommend you to either start accumulating more coins, buy the dip and increase your holdings, or just hold for the long-term and wait for the next rally. There's no point in selling your coins right now, and since you want to see your invesment go all the way up, there's no point in looking at the short-term profits, just hold your coins for the long run.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:49:56 PM

There is no clear way to 100k. There won't be any best advices or there won't be any guides. You should work hard to find underrated coins, buy at right time, sell at right time and.. REPEAT. Its all about this process + luck..

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:25:57 PM

I started my crypto journey with only 4500 dollars at the end of October. I made good altcoin choices and with the bull market my trex account had around 60k dollars.
Then the crash hit my precious coins, I was the queen than became a total bag holder. Still holding my 5 month old coins, I think I am at the disbelief episode.

first
sad to hear that.
we know on early year,over about 300,000,000,000 gone based on coinmarketcap history
so , many many lose on holding altcoin
me too also.
i can't say anything how to way up,
me too on death time. Grin
but i just think,if this over
i am lose,and i hate lose  Grin Roll Eyes

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:32:15 PM

as of now getting up from your downfall is very hard to do due to the market that is always on the floor it is hard to trade that coin also, if you do gambling, it is very risky so you better to hold it although it will really took more time but it is sure that you can recover from your downfall.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:32:35 PM

There is not much to do except hold patiently and wait. Market will make new highs by end of this year or next year. Just evaluate all your coins carefully and replace those without any  good fundamentals with new good ones.
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:34:02 PM

We are on the right way to 100k, because we can not only go up into a market. This is not how it works, just take a look at some stock markets. They are also showing you this pattern. If we hit 100k one day, we will start to dip to 30k or 20k, and then all say that bitcoin is dead again! Cheesy
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:36:49 PM

Quite strange to see you going down from 60 to 5, the major popular coins went down about 3-4 times in fiat. Most probably you have chosen low-volume tokens. I am in the similar position right now but I would not suggest to try and time the market in order to increase your stash. Actually you still are in $500 profits - not something to be happy of after the bull market but at least you did not lose your initial investment.
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:11:20 PM

i think with only that funds, you only have a few option to get out from the condition like this, first you should be patient of holding those coins, at least till you get as the same amount as you invest before, and the second is you find another free funds.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:35:32 PM

If you did not bought just crap coins you will in max 3 years have $60k again.  If you bought crap coins then I have no ideas. You had a reason to buy those coins. If those reasons are same. then you should not worry. If that is not the case you have problem.
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:10:40 PM

this is why you should know about technical analysis
because you will know when the price was overbought, so you can sell it and wait for the bottom to buy again
but, i think i can said you should hold your coins now, and wait for the next bull run my friend

you are totally right, actually that s why I am trying to learn technical analysis right now Smiley and you know what, I can see how stupid I was to hold them all the way. I was lazy and spoiled, I didnt care looking at anything, I only kept reading some twitter people and followed whatever they said, now I understand how wrong it was...

I held them for 5 months I think it wont be hard for me to hold a little more Smiley

You can like McAfee or not, but one of his propositions for long-term hodlers was great: buy, hold and don't look at them for 18 months. Otherwise you'll drive yourself crazy.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:17:07 PM

Just as quickly as you went down you can go up and you should know that because of your over 10x rise recently. Don't look at how old the coins are, but yet look at what they can do for you. If they seem useless then get out of them, but if they seem like they can provide future value then remain because next big bull run they should go up in price given solid fundamentals.

solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:44:31 PM

first
sad to hear that.
we know on early year,over about 300,000,000,000 gone based on coinmarketcap history
so , many many lose on holding altcoin
me too also.
i can't say anything how to way up,
me too on death time. Grin
but i just think,if this over
i am lose,and i hate lose  Grin Roll Eyes

Holding the best altcoins people does not loose any profit at all. Please do not consider that altcoin value is being cheaper with the comparison of December to Now. These days we people are earning money and making profit out.

If you want to compare the altcoin value you need to wait for 1 or more and then you should do it mate. comparing now will not show you the proper outcome mate.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:18:56 PM

It is now up on you what you will do, cause you could trade those coins to other one or sell them or still believe that they will go up in future, make some movements and see if they will bring some profit.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:32:09 PM

Just wait for it mate .Many of the people are in the same position..that's the same case with me .I invested just before the bull run got increase many times but didn't sell now down again

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:30:47 AM

The crypto market is basically a pump and dump. To successfully hold and sell your coins, you need to study the theory of pump-and-dump. Of course, the situation can change and it is useful to know the whole TA.

housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:47:27 AM

As you can see there is no particular project that has not been affected by this dump. as long as you have a stake in the space, you need to hold longer in you believe in the space, we here story of someone buying BITCOIN for $10 and the price went to $10k, do you know how many times the market dumped along the way to $10k
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:54:56 AM

i am same situaton with you.
i lost my 90% money on this 5 month.
i took shit coins they make x20 and more, now all of them fell to %10 or 5% of his january value.
i cant sell them for hoping their pumps, i am holding. and i dont know to when i am holding
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:13:01 AM

If you have already missed a good time to sell and wait 5 months, I think that you can wait another 1-2 months.

azvn

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:33:47 AM

It should be call greedy. Its over 10x your investment and you still hold all of it. At least, you should sell some to take back your money 1st. The rest is your profit so you are willing to lose 100%.
The strategy that selling at peak and buying at dip is not for beginners, its not easy to see where is peak and where is dip. As my experience, when I got 20% profit, I sold all of my tokens and wait for it down to buyback, but unlucky for me, tomorrow, it went double. So if you hold it and gain 10x profit, you should take back your investment 1st. Then all the rest is your profit and you are willing to lose.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:14:00 AM

The question to ask yourself again is the one you asked at the beginning. Disregard the current price and ask are these altcoins still projects that you believe in? If so, then there is no reason to sell. You bought at a relative high, and are now at a relative low - but we all know that crypto is volatile, and with the next big rise the highs of last year could look very small indeed. You are only a bagholder if the projects lose their potential.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: