Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:02:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoin PTC Sites  (Read 1898 times)
PaulVee (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 08:59:15 PM

I've been looking all over the forum for a somewhere dedicated to PTC sites.

BTC PTC sites are launching every week and I was looking for somewhere to go to find out about paying/non paying sites.  It would be good if we can go to one place to discuss the behaviour of all the BTC PTC sites.

I have been using BTCClicks because it was recommended to me by a friend who-like me-would like to break into this side of the industry. I was very pleased to see that it has all the features I love in a good PTC. Renting referrals is a big part of building a PTC and the other BTCPTC sites I have looked at do not have this option. I found they were very basic and the earning potential very low unless the BTCrate rockets of course. One such site was BitVisitor. It pays every 100 uBTC and has enough ads to get paid every few days(more if you recruit) but its very basic and the timer is always set to 5 minutes which is a little high. Who needs 5 mins to look at a landing page?

I'd be happy to hear from any one who has information on good BTCPTC sites and ones they know not to be paying.

Thanks!  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Portnoy
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:01:29 PM

If you watch the Free Bitcoin Sites thread you can stay updated on what sites are working
and what ones may be down for various reasons.  These sites are verified before being
added to the list and are checked everyday by me and other followers of the thread.
Being on this site there is the additional safety of the thread being watched by the
moderators.

By following the Free Bitcoin Sites thread one can read the frequent comments about the
experiences others have had with these sites, making it easy - if one doesn't have a lot
of time to devote to checking all the sites out - to determine which ones are worth a visit
and which ones might be a waste of time.

Many of these free BTC site's owners/operators follow the thread as well and will post
themselves when there is something to report about their site. If one has an issue
with any of these sites, or one wants to contact a particular sites owner/operator,
one can ask in the thread to try and get an answer... with some of these sites
this might be the only way of contact.

Beware of copy-cat threads and web pages, who don't take care to check or maintain
their listings and often have dubious sites/links ( sometimes hidden behind url-shortener links...
i.e. you can't be sure what site you are actually going to when you click on their links. )
There are very many sites that have their own lists of free bitcoin sites, but many of them
are scams and are more interested in helping themselves than in helping newbies to get
started in the world of Bitcoin.

The link to the Free Bitcoin Sites thread is in my sig.
The newbie version of the thread can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90718
Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:47:53 PM

best one is Coinad
also you can try btcclicks  ... lots of ads, small rewards
or
bitcoinclix ... I wasn't been paid out yet .. cannot guarantee  but they got best rewards

MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:49:52 PM

Coinad is a great one especially if you own a website which generates a good amount of traffic.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:53:10 PM

Beware of copy-cat threads and web pages, who don't take care to check or maintain
their listings and often have dubious sites/links ( sometimes hidden behind url-shortener links...
i.e. you can't be sure what site you are actually going to when you click on their links. )
There are very many sites that have their own lists of free bitcoin sites, but many of them
are scams and are more interested in helping themselves than in helping newbies to get

The newbie version of the thread can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90718

My site isn't one of those... check out my signature. I make payment proof for sites.

The above list is good, but quite frankly, it misses quite a bit.

I don't include most of the faucets, because there is already a million lists of them already.

There are a LOT of trashy new bitcoin paid to clicks coming out, mybcoinoffice is one of them.
Smileyftw

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 12:16:38 PM

What about coinbase ? you can make it easy by using that
zulu860

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

iseebitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 01:25:34 PM

My site isn't one of those... check out my signature. I make payment proof for sites.

The above list is good, but quite frankly, it misses quite a bit.

I don't include most of the faucets, because there is already a million lists of them already.

There are a LOT of trashy new bitcoin paid to clicks coming out, mybcoinoffice is one of them.

This mans site is the truth!!!

Bitcoins: 157TGFQRUWuBC5pREHcpkXfgCWGrQ9Zti6   iseebitcoins.com
Zimstake: EDEtRKNMUMZrsMCxTKvnz8U2Y84NPQDS2r
Cannabiscoin: CGj3H5AgJKTNeiPCsv2akbQiSSGUjcRjBE
sur5031

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:10:53 PM

https://boxptc.com
twkasun7

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:32:53 PM

Are they real?? i dont believe them really.Please do not believe them,you can do bounties or at least airdrops for that time wasting PTC site.

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: