Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:57:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Typerium TYPE Token KYC Registration is Open & Pre-Sale Begins in 20 Hours  (Read 67 times)
xMossx (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:40:03 PM

Typerium is building a decentralized content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide. They aim to empower content creators and combat piracy through their platform. TYPE Tokens are an integral part of the Typerium platform, ecosystem, and global payment method for TYPE Protocol.

Typerium continues to receive great reviews from the ICO rankers, including official ICOHOLDER's "Hot & Trending ICO." Support for this project has been pouring in from both critics and their growing number of fans. The Typerium TYPE token pre-sale Begins in 20 hours and the KYC registration already open. Pre-sale round 1 will sell the TYPE token for $0.01. KYC registration for anyone interested: https://www.typerium.io/

Typerium has had a huge social media presence (a result of their bounty campaign, found here: http://vy.tc/fB6FX35) and plenty of good press, what are people's thoughts on this project?
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:06:02 PM

Apparently, the members of this ICO project, who are now opening a registration for KYC, will read my message and leave a comment. In any case, I hope so. I would like to know how they relate to the conduct of the KYC check for the ICO signature campaign participants. As far as I know, such verification is carried out in order to protect against receipt of funds obtained illegally, for the most part it concerns the laundering of dirty money. Signature campaign participants do not invest in the ICO project, so there is no sense in requiring us to provide identification data and a copy of their documents. In many countries, to the best of my knowledge, laws have been passed to protect the personal data of a citizen, and there is only a state authority in such a right of claim. While no ICO team has indicated on the basis of which normative legal document they require us to pass such a verification of KYC in violation of national laws. In addition, the European Union recently adopted yet another document that enhances the protection of each individual's personal data and presents everyone with the right to erase such data about themselves that will be kept without his knowledge and consent.

On the other hand, if you understand, the ICO signature campaign participants are not clients of the ICO team. We provide advertising services and the ICO team pays for these services. And the one who pays is the client.
I would like to hear an opinion on this matter.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: