Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:04:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy bitcoin using paypal  (Read 96 times)
crestella (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:51:28 PM

Hello all i want to ask is there any exchange site that provides bitcoin purchase using paypal besides virwox?
If any please let me know, thank you.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:56:37 PM

https://localbitcoins.com is probably the best place to start looking. You could also check out the Currency Exchange board on this forum.

Be aware that many people are wary of trading for PayPal, as PayPal transfers can be easily reversed.
manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:01:12 PM

A quick step-by-step guide on how to buy bitcoins with PayPal on VirWoX exchange: Deposit dollars or euros using PayPal to VirWoX exchange. Purchase "Second Life Lindens" with your USD or EUR. Buy bitcoins with your "Second Life Lindens" Withdraw the BTC to your own Bitcoin wallet!
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:32:50 PM

Hello all i want to ask is there any exchange site that provides bitcoin purchase using paypal besides virwox?
If any please let me know, thank you.
https://www.bestchange.ru/paypal-usd-to-bitcoin.html - This is a Russian site, but here you can sometimes buy bitcoin through paypal. If you understand Russian then this site will definitely help you.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: