Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:29:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Gifting  (Read 4190 times)
manxfella (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:52:59 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2014, 08:02:40 PM by tysat

MOD NOTE:
Be careful with your money, this is a pyramid scheme
manxfella (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:03:10 PM

Something which has just been posted in the Skype chat room

NEW - MERLIN'S SECRET SUCCESS FORMULA - NEW
Simple as 1, 2, 3 ... You're # 1...  Put in 2 bitcoins ... Signup 3 people who also put in 2 bitcoins each... then REPEAT!  ...then REPEAT! ... then REPEAT!

This Success System is really simple to train and very easy for everyone to duplicate... and it gives everyone their initial investment back almost imediately from the 2 free positions that they receive from tables 2 and 3...
NB Works on any level 1 and and above as well...
RECRUIT - REGIFT - RETIRE and this is how it's done:  http://youtu.be/0jDXvGpt_S8

It is a no brainer!
Frost000

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:29:35 PM

Hurray for pyramid schemes!

Honestly, once a mod deletes this topic, do yourself a favor and stop re-posting it.
manxfella (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:51:59 PM

They said i could post just not to put up referral links which i have not hence why I said PM if you would like to know more about it. Something I suggest you read is this

Many people have head the buzz words 'Ponzi' and Pyramid' schemes but unfortunately very few people actually understand what the terms really mean...

FTC vs. Koscot Interplanetary (1975) and the "Koscot Test"
FTC sued "Koscot Interplanetary", which was one of Glenn W. Turner's companies. Mr. Turner, who calls himself "Mr. Enthusiasm", started Koscot Interplanetary to sell cosmetics just like Avon. The problem with Koscot is it doesn't encourage sales of cosmetics, but rather, simply more positions in the company.
Koscot works as follows: To join Koscot, you pay $2000 to become a supervisor (or higher levels), and you buy $5400 worth of cosmetics. And you make money ($700) by encouraging others to buy in (at Supervisor, for $2000) just like they did. Essentially, Ksocot "supervisor" bought two things: 1) "the right to sell a product", 2) "the right to receive, in return for recruiting other participants into the program, rewards which are unrelated to sale of the product to ultimate users. (emphasis added)"
Koscot lost the lawsuit, and the definition FTC created for pyramid scheme became known as the "Koscot Test" (for pyramid schemes). It can be roughly summarized as follows:
The participant makes a payment of money to the company;
In exchange, the participant receives the right to sell a product (or service);
In exchange, the participant receives compensation for recruiting others into the program;
The compensation is unrelated to the sale of products (or services) to the ultimate user.
To be judged a pyramid scheme, the scheme must have all four elements.
Koscot lost because the Koscot paid participants simply for recruiting more participants, thus fitting all four parts of the definition of pyramid scheme.

As it states above, a scheme has to fit into ALL four of the categories listed above and -

a) There is no 'Company' as it is a peer-to-peer gifting programme where 100% of all gifts go from one member to another.

b) There is no 'Product'.

c) There are no multiple levels involved as the member's bonus incentives only pay down 1 single level.

So by pure definition it cannot be a 'Ponzi' or Pyramid' scheme.

In answer to your question about running out of new participants for the programme there are currently 7.2 billion people on the planet and so far we have 3000+ members so from that you can see that it is hardly likely that we will run out of potential new gifters, in the foreseeable future at least...

In answer to your question about longevity and the programme collapsing it has already been running very successfully for nearly one year now and is just beginning to gather momentum.

You can think what you think or join something real and big.
Frost000

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:06:34 PM

Yeah, it's all great until you join and no one else joins afterwards... Hence the pyramid aspect of it.

Either way, good luck with it! But anyone who prefers holding on to their coins shouldn't risk them with your non-scheme.
manxfella (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:13:31 PM

Something big is happening on 3rd February hence why I telling people now. As I've said a chance not to be missed. The Btc tables are going to go crazy, just like last time and will just grow and grow with these new levels that have been brought in for people who can't afford a full Btc. 0.125 and 0.25 entry levels. I've already reserved 10 positions ready for the 3rd so I suggest you all do so.

I'm here to help if anyone needs it.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:57:39 PM

Yeah, it's all great until you join and no one else joins afterwards... Hence the pyramid aspect of it.

Either way, good luck with it! But anyone who prefers holding on to their coins shouldn't risk them with your non-scheme.

This is entirely the thing that is happening with the fiat currency banking thing. They have used up virtually every major country in the world. They have raked in $quadrillions. Now, they can't find anybody new. So they are collapsing.

Bitcoin Gifting is like a job. Multi-level network marketing is like a job. Any company, say Target or Walmart, hires people. The people do two things. They buy products and they sell products to people who are not part of their organization. Managers get paid because of the work of employees. District managers get paid because of store managers and employees. Division managers get paid because of district managers and store managers and employees. It is multilevel, and it is in pyramid fashion.

The difference between Bitcoin Gifting/MLM, and your regular store chains is, the MLMs don't usually express when there is no more room for "employees" once the market is saturated. They are all pyramids. The only thing that is NOT a pyramid is the small mom and pop store, that is not part of a chain.

The banks are the biggest Ponzi pyramid that the world has ever known. They have saturated the market and are collapsing. Bitcoin has a long way to go to reach the saturation stage.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
manxfella (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:30:39 AM

As you said Bitcoin has a long way to go before collapsing like the dollar so why hot try and earn more money than your current job. It is very simple and this is just the beginning.

If you have any coins what do you do with them. Wait for the price of them to go up and down? Sod that, I'd rather invest with them and I can't begin to tell you the return I have already and that is just from late December when I joined. Can't wait for xmas this year as will have a fair amount of funds.

manxfella (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:44:03 AM

These are my stats so far

Gift Bank Statistics Dashboard
eWallet available to withdraw
Btc: 0.00
My Total Earnings
Btc: 8.00 £ 6,161.35
(Including Pending Gifts)
Btc: 8.00
Pending Gifts Level 0 4.00 Btc
Pending Gifts Level 1 4.00 Btc
Pending Gifts Level 2 0.00 Btc
Pending Gifts Level 3 0.00 Btc
Pending Gifts Level 4 0.00 Btc
Pending Gifts Level 5 0.00 Btc
Pending Gifts Level 6 0.00 Btc
My Withdrawal history
Btc: 0.00
Total BitCoins Received
Btc: 2.50
Total BitCoins Sent
Btc: 4.00
Total Gifts Received
Total Gifts Sent
pcleman

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:34:37 PM

I am definitely interested in this. Like the stats! Can you send me a PM for a sign up link please? I have others i mentioned about this to when reading and they want to get sign up too. Cheers mate
manxfella (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:38:07 PM

Welcome aboard. Link will be in your inbox.

If you need any help in getting started just let me know.

Your world will change after this Smiley
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:50:48 PM

Hello, I have a question about your pyramid scheme.

If I'm on a futuristic train travelling at 50 miles an hour from the Isle of Man to Liverpool while this bitcoin gifting makes you lots of money, then why are you so starvingly thin?
tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:13:59 PM

OP

If you have to argue that it's not a pyramid or ponzi using semantics, then it's probably not a legit business!
manxfella (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:23:12 PM

Wow, what's with the abuse and also the SPAM message at the top when it's not spam? All i'm doing is trying to bring something worth while to you and all i get is abuse.

I don't care really care about the negative comments as people are joining the gifting site so you can think whatever you like.

Greyhawk - shut up and get a life!!

Don't listen to these people who have nothing but negativity. They don't have a clue what they are on about.

Bitcoin Gifting is the future.

Can you please remove the banner at the top of the post please tysat? It is a completely legitimate business. I can even put you through to the guy behind it all if you so wish!
tysat
Legendary

Keep it real

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:25:24 PM

Can you please remove the banner at the top of the post please tysat? It is a completely legitimate business. I can even put you through to the guy behind it all if you so wish!

If it can be proved to me how everyone who joins puts in X BTC and gets out of it >X BTC then it can be removed.  Good luck!
quone17

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 04:26:11 PM

Well, there is no doubt this is pyramid scheme.

Some will get some BTC, some might get a lot of BTC, and many will lose 2 BTC.

EDIT: This also certainly in my circumstances should be left on this forum - should be in gambling if it's allowed at all.

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
manxfella (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:30:00 PM

If it can be proved to me how everyone who joins puts in X BTC and gets out of it >X BTC then it can be removed.  Good luck!

I've already put my stats up which clearly shows what I am getting in return plus watch this http://youtu.be/0jDXvGpt_S8
Frost000

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:37:32 PM

If it can be proved to me how everyone who joins puts in X BTC and gets out of it >X BTC then it can be removed.  Good luck!

I've already put my stats up which clearly shows what I am getting in return plus watch this http://youtu.be/0jDXvGpt_S8

A crappy amateurish video and random stats won't help your case. I've read your previous posts in this thread and nothing conveys any information regarding it NOT having a pyramid "payment" structure.

I truly hope that no newbies messaged you to find out how they can instantly make a few Bitcoins by sending 2 BTC to your system.
tysat
Legendary

Keep it real

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:39:27 PM

Your stats:
Total BitCoins Received
Btc: 2.50
Total BitCoins Sent
Btc: 4.00

Looks like you're losing money!
manxfella (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:40:49 PM

It's not my system. I only joined in December. Just trying to spread the word and help people who want to make a few extra $$$. It's not rocket science and NOT a Pyramid scheme!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: