Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:10:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: forgot to copy btc-e code, how to get my bitcoins?  (Read 1475 times)
Serpens66 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:54:35 PM

Hi,
I just wanted to withdrawal 5 bitcoins from btc-e. I wanted to send them to another bitcoinadress but clicked "make a btc-ecode" by mistake and did not recognize it. So I just clicked the link in the mail and closed the window without copying the code =/
Now I realized the mistake... >.<  Do someone knwo how to get my bitcoins back? Cancel the withdrawal or see the code again?

>.<

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
Serpens66 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:22:16 PM

problem solved.
I was told that the code is written in the history data Smiley

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:52:49 PM

Glad to see you solve the problem by yourself fast. Cheesy
mayavishnu23

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:31:59 PM

Serpens66, thanks for raising this - I did exactly the same thing. Good to hear you got your code back - do you mean you found it in your browser history, or somewhere on the BTC-E site? Can't find mine...

Or is the code just the long string of characters at the end of the BTC-E authorisation e-mail link?

Thanks
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:33:09 PM

Serpens66, thanks for raising this - I did exactly the same thing. Good to hear you got your code back - do you mean you found it in your browser history, or somewhere on the BTC-E site? Can't find mine...

Or is the code just the long string of characters at the end of the BTC-E authorisation e-mail link?

Thanks

You can see it in your Transaction history (Bottom of the page) or withdrawal history.

BTC-e code example:

BTCE-USD-VD9OVTO8-DJLBC9LW-91EYT39O-CADMW0B5-1PRA9Q1P
goodhamh

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:36:51 PM

Thanks

You can see it in your bitcoin deposit/withdrawal history (Bottom of the page)

BTC-e code example:

+1 on such a huge help. OP should thank escrow and tip something lol.
Serpens66 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:59:15 AM

Thanks
there are 3 kinds of history. Trade history, order history and just "History".  You find "History" under "finances" and then on the right on the bottom of the page as escrow.ms said.

My problem was that I did not know this third history Cheesy It's well hidden Cheesy

@goodhamh: is it ironic? Cheesy

mayavishnu23

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:22:36 AM

Thanks

You can see it in your Transaction history (Bottom of the page) or withdrawal history.

BTC-e code example:

Found it, thanks man!
Farmer17

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 01:39:28 PM

Thanks

BTC-e code example:

Found it, thanks man!

Good to see your problem solved. Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: