Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:12:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***500 BTC Bounty (Nearly $500,000 at mtgox price) ***  (Read 6065 times)
nerdcustoms (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:55:10 PM

Just in case anyone on Bitcointalk missed it, new info just released:

https://scharmbeck.com/

Scharmbeck Announces 500 Bitcoin Bounty
Scharmbeck is offering a 500 BTC bounty (currently, $485,000 USD equivalent; ref. www.mtgox.com) to celebrate meeting beta test, marketing and social media goals!

Rules for collecting the bounty:

1. A randomly selected Scharmbeck Feeshare (SBFS) holder will be invited to perform the simple bounty task within seven (7) days of Scharmbeck selling out second round SBFS shares on the Cryptostocks exchange (https://cryptostocks.com/securities/60).

2. Eligible SBFS holders must own at least one (1.0) full Scharmbeck feeshare (SBFS) at the time of the random drawing.

3. Eligible SBFS holders must have enabled the ‘Disclose my email’ checkbox under the [Account] [Settings] [General Settings] of their cryptostocks account (https://cryptostocks.com/settings/edit) prior to the drawing, and the email address corresponding to their cryptostocks account must be a functioning email address capable of receiving notification of selection.

4. Each Scharmbeck feeshare (SBFS) owned comprises a 1-in-200,000 chance to be selected to win the bounty. The more SBFS you own at the time of the drawing, the greater your chances to be selected.

5. The drawing will be videotaped and witnessed in live attendance by two members of Scharmbeck, one member of the Worldcoin Foundation, and one active member of the freenode.net #worldcoin IRC channel community.

6. Members and employees of Scharmbeck, and their immediate families, are not eligible to be selected.

Scharmbeck is the leading online service provider for Worldcoin cryptocurrency services. Of all available cryptocurrencies, Worldcoin was selected for its Bitcoin-like security features, its robust reception and support by the mining community, its rapid transaction confirmation times (critically important for acceptance and use in commerce), its mining and reward dynamics, and its early adoption growth potential.

Worldcoin is a decentralized, peer-to-peer digital currency whose creation and transfer is based on open source encryption protocols. Worldcoin is similar to, but significantly improves on Bitcoin. The Worldcoin network will produce thirteen times as many currency units as the Bitcoin network. When the Worldcoin network has fully matured, Worldcoin’s improved transaction features are expected to allow Worldcoin to achieve a parity market valuation of at least 0.077 BTC per Worldcoin.

SCHARMBECK, LLC

*Image Removed*
Reputation Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=202142
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:57:37 PM

hodling..

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
tolega

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:47:44 PM

We only need to find investors to invest a total of 5000 BTC in a company made out of thin air to get the possibility to have a small chance to make 10% of it.
hmmm.....
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:48:36 PM

We only need to find investors to invest a total of 5000 BTC in a company made out of thin air to get the possibility to have a small chance to make 10% of it.
hmmm.....

I don't any one is going to invest it this it's quite obvious what they are trying to do.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
tolega

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:57:00 PM

They are valuing a company out of thin air in 1,000,000 x 0,05 btc (Yes BITCOINS, not cents).

A company with no assets, no strategic patent, product or any kind of monopoly is being valued at a bargain of 50,000 Bitcoins.
You read correctly, nearly $50 million dollars for penny stock company. Take it or leave it.

You guizzzzze are funny.

EDIT: I think someone has watched The Wolf of Wall Street one time too many
mayne

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 12:07:31 AM

ponzi
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 12:18:10 AM

I always knew worldcoin was overvalued Smiley
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 12:21:33 AM

I always knew worldcoin was overvalued Smiley

How right you were I bet you never thought you would see those types of numbers along side the name worldcoin did you?

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 12:26:10 AM

The funniest part is that the "service provider" (aka ponzi provider) values itself at 4x the value of the money supply it is providing services for.  That would be like bitpay valuing itself at $50B or PayPal valuing itself at $80 trillion dollars. 
skriddle

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 12:59:10 AM

They are valuing a company out of thin air in 1,000,000 x 0,05 btc (Yes BITCOINS, not cents).

A company with no assets, no strategic patent, product or any kind of monopoly is being valued at a bargain of 50,000 Bitcoins.
You read correctly, nearly $50 million dollars for penny stock company. Take it or leave it.

You guizzzzze are funny.

EDIT: I think someone has watched The Wolf of Wall Street one time too many

Tolega, do you understand how much capital reserve is required for a site like Scharmbeck to operate within U.S. Federal regulation?
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:47:01 AM

Sad effort at getting bitcoins out of people. Be more creative next time, or perhaps just plain ... honest
nerdcustoms (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:53:09 AM

Sad effort at getting bitcoins out of people. Be more creative next time, or perhaps just plain ... honest

Nobody is being dishonest.  This is round 2.  Round one sold out months ago and scharmbeck.com is being used actively everyday. There's also a pool if anyone did not know: mineworks.co, where all profits go to SBFS holders. 

Email support@scharmbeck.com if you would like to join Beta and try it out first hand.

*Image Removed*
Reputation Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=202142
botornig

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:04:18 AM

Great promotion!  Worldcoin has the best community.  This is super exciting.  I can't wait!
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:42:04 AM

Great promotion!  Worldcoin has the best community.  This is super exciting.  I can't wait!

Great! super exciting! best! can't wait! .... just pump it up !
beneliath

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:46:02 AM

on the fence about Scharmbeck being able to deliver?

-stay tuned for SBFS's dividend this Friday paying on Scharmbeck beta activity from 20 December thru January

-watch for launch of new Worldcoin service in the next 2-3 weeks that will make it easy for anybody's Grand Mother to buy Worldcoin (not a naked announcement; will be a fully launched service in 2-3 weeks -- "All hat, all cattle!")

or consider buying at least 1 feeshare to be a part of this cryptocurrency event (perhaps historic)

to the extent that it gets more eyeballs on Scharmbeck and Worldcoin, bashing is fine too.  if Scharmbeck can't survive criticism, it shouldn't have a seat at the table.

we could have hired a high-priced marketing firm to help get more eyeballs on Scharmbeck and Worldcoin, but we considered the 500 BTC bounty to be a more efficient way to get the word out and to reward the community (the prospectors) instead of the establishment (the guys trying to sell the pickaxes and shovels).  we feel good about the decision that was made and have every expectation that anybody invested in Worldcoin and Scharmbeck will appreciate the result.  there is definitely blue sky on the other side of second round SBFS feeshares that people will see very soon.  the rest is just connecting the dots -- and it is ok if you haven't connected all the dots yet and need to go thru a process that involves at least some criticism in order to be convinced.

so the absolute best result for Worldcoin would be:

if you like the bounty contest, tell other people that you like it; and

if you hate the bounty contest, tell other people that you hate it ... but just be sure to mention Scharmbeck and Worldcoin when  you do.    Wink
compwindsor

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:47:25 AM

SBFS are above 0.04 now...

Unfreakingbelievable.

Couldn't be happier.  (oh wait, I will be happier when they hit 0.05, and we see those juicy dividends Cheesy )

Tagbond Rewards - My TAG ID is 4183 - Tag someone today with a reward, get your own TAG ID
compwindsor

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:54:21 AM

The funniest part is that the "service provider" (aka ponzi provider) values itself at 4x the value of the money supply it is providing services for.  That would be like bitpay valuing itself at $50B or PayPal valuing itself at $80 trillion dollars. 

TL;DR:

You're insanely jealous that you didn't get in early.

No worries DeathAndTaxes, I would be too!

Tagbond Rewards - My TAG ID is 4183 - Tag someone today with a reward, get your own TAG ID
xxmalakitexx

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:03:10 AM

Been holding for a while and will continue. Now just hoping and keeping my fingers crossed....
botornig

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:08:15 AM

How can you guys hate on this? They are giving away a half a million dollars!  Go WDC!
SonofPegasus

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:22:19 AM

Nobody is being dishonest.  This is round 2.  Round one sold out months ago and scharmbeck.com is being used actively everyday. There's also a pool if anyone did not know: mineworks.co, where all profits go to SBFS holders. 

Email support@scharmbeck.com if you would like to join Beta and try it out first hand.

I don't understand the negative reaction to this.  They are giving away half a million dollars two months after people have been using Scharmbeck, and clearly liking it enough to raise the stock from .005 to .04. 

I'm not affiliated with WDC but I use Scharmbeck all the time and it works great.  Everything they are doing falls within Federal guidelines and they've been completely transparent from the beginning.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: