Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:53:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: planning on buying eth? (may2018)  (Read 117 times)
lavishlifing (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:33:13 AM

If you're planning to buy eth I suggest you wait for the dump because there will be a huge sell off

TrustNode:

The price of Ethereum (ETH) has fallen today, May 28, with tech site TrustNodes blaming the drop on a large sale of ETH on crypto exchange Bitfinex that they attribute to EOS.

https://cointelegraph.com/storage/uploads/view/9adbd30bcc32b0b6d288658a1995207b.png
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elncrow

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:28:12 AM

Certainly. It has a good growth now and the prices are low and on a increase. So, this is the high time to buy this according to me. I will recommend all to do the same.
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:32:14 AM

Thank you for the signal, there may indeed be a good time to shop, who has not had time. As for me, the price in Raina $ 400 will be ideal for purchase
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:35:31 AM

Certainly. It has a good growth now and the prices are low and on a increase. So, this is the high time to buy this according to me. I will recommend all to do the same.
Yes, it is now a good opportunity to start investing, most of the coins start creeping up including ethereum. Ethereum began to grow well, slowly but surely towards the moon.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:48:08 AM

Thank you for the notification.Completely agree with you that now is the time to start investing. I believe that by the end of the year it will be possible to get a big profit.
cryptowye

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:51:35 AM

Yeah, i am quite bullish on eth as well especially saw its price down for a while from the all time high. But bare in mind, EOS is holding a lot of ETH and looking to offload some to finance its development. Just saying, not sure how big the impact will be though. Meanwhile eth will mooning again once btc bear manipulation losing steam, it should happen anytime.
Anatolich

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:59:07 AM

The author understands that there is a risk now that it will go down and the kokraz to the 400 mark, this is provided the market falls if they make a panic again. But while this does not lead to anything.
vKedax

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:07:46 AM

When the price goes down, I buy a little, so later I will not be late for this race, which will be organized by Ethereum.

aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:17:46 AM

May this will go off the limits if we keep waiting more and more. This is actually good opportunity as it is already touched the bottom and with the arrival of mid year, the bearish trend will be over. Almost all the test nets and main nets will be published today and the next 24 hours will decide ultimate fate of the ETH. Most of the investors will have the clear air to understand what is the effect of mainet stuff and thus they will make the investment go free leading to spiking of most of the crypto currencies in the market. I think we must enter now and seek most of the profits from it.
croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:48:07 AM

. Actually the price in the market of crypto currency is downward slopping from the last few weeks. The price of bitcoin is not rising also. But the bitcoin investors need not to worry as they will be able to smile very soon. There is also doubt regarding the price of the other coins. So to ensure your security, invest in bitcoin.
johnethearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:51:40 AM

it would be a great chance for those ethereum lovers who cant buy it because of the price of Ethereum. it would be a great chance for them to invest in ethereum.
sandialoveth

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:49:16 PM

I agree with you. The investors those who are willing to invest in ETH they should a bit more because I also think the price will fall a bit again. Then they can buy more coins and when the market gets high they would sell them.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:24:52 PM

I don't think that there will be dump again for ethereum, This time it's good to buy ethereum now and then hold for long to gain more profit, but it's up to you if you wait for another dump for ethereum.   

ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:39:18 PM

This is a very good signal, really. I personally think that the price of Ethereum for less than $ 600, whatever it is, is a very good investment. Because I think he will then make a huge leap up. Thanks  Wink

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:52:57 PM

If you're planning to buy eth I suggest you wait for the dump because there will be a huge sell off

TrustNode:

The price of Ethereum (ETH) has fallen today, May 28, with tech site TrustNodes blaming the drop on a large sale of ETH on crypto exchange Bitfinex that they attribute to EOS.

But i guess that will not so big because the remaining amount in EOS wallet was around 500 million dollars. Remember EOS has been dumping  more than 1 billion dollars to the market worth of ethereum.
For only a simple blockchain with only scalability upgrade that doesn't even better than ripple and it's really over valued project. 1/3 and then EOS team will have nothing to dump it to ethereum market again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:03:34 PM

I am hearing that news lately and consecutively. They finger point EOS for ETH price dump. There really is a possibility of a massive sell off for ETH if that news is accurate. We may see a new all time low and it actually is a good opportunity to grab ETH at its lowest price. We can also keep an eye with EOS this month because it will be bullish for sure.
jakerfox

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:16:21 AM

I think it’s a great decision for you if you think you buy ethereum. Because we all about ethereum prices are rising. Which is blessing for a investor. So it’s a great decision if you buy ethereum in 2018.
Brianlee0112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:23:47 AM

It seems that Ethereum had a great price fluctuation this year. But, it is doing good during past two months. I hope the price will increaseand the investors will get to earn a good amount of profit.
garymorgen

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:59:14 PM

Every price of product must fall based on this the price of eth fall today but it’s not a problem based on this btc price is also fall but it will recover soon and the price of btc will double so better invest money in btc which will give you more profit than eth.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: