Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:55:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Luxury 32 Acre Estate for sale in Bitcoin (Oregon) - Contact me if interested  (Read 6961 times)
evershawn (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Vod is a liar

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 12:35:20 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2014, 02:23:39 AM by evershawn

Greetings All,

I'd like to announce this gorgeous 32 acre estate is for sale in Bitcoin! We have this listed currently with Keller Williams Realty for USD related inquiries but I'm the man to speak with, for a Bitcoin offer. I currently reside on the Estate and I can answer any questions or even do a live video walk through for any qualified and interested party. Please contact me if you'd like to consider making an offer and want to know more.

>>>>> Virtual Tour: http://fusion.realtourvision.com/idx/70411 <<<<<

See the listing here: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/371-Hessar-St-Grants-Pass-OR-97527/2112344187_zpid/

Description:

Pride is evident in this magnificent Chateau De Foret w/gated entries. Accessed by a paved, tree-lined drive thru a magical forested setting. 4 homes; 4183+ sf 3+ bd 3 ba, 1986 blt main hse w/2 fireplaces, mahogany paneled gourmet kit, open beam ceilings, crown molding, glassed in sunroom w/marble flrs, walk-in cooler, romantic master suite, a grand master closet on the attic level, master ba w/jetted tub, dbl head shwr, surrounded by a spectacular water feature, koi pond & cascading waterfalls on 18.66 ac, A 2958 sf, 1974 blt 4bd 2ba, 2nd hm w/patio overlooking yr rnd pond & fountain, on 5.63 ac, A 1978 blt, 3bd 2ba 1288 sf 3rd hm + 4 car gar/shop on 2.26 ac, A 1990 blt, 1296 sf mnf hm 3bd 2ba 4th dwelling on 5 ac, 60x42 RV barn, tennis court, 3300+ sf indoor, in-grnd pool, exercise, sauna & massage room, 1700 sf climate controlled conservatory, 4 stall + 2nd barn & paddock area, orchard, deer fenced gardens. Total 31.55 acres in 4 tax lots bordering prestigious Cathedral Hills Est.

What I love about the home

Welcome to living in a Grand Fashion in a magical park-like setting! Enjoy the wonderful aura of mystique that surrounds you as you meander throughout its enchanting forest & grounds; snuggled up to miles of equestrian trails adjacent to the property?s very own stables & paddock with white vinyl fenced pastures and a small newly planted vineyard. The home boasts unique vaulted ceilings, mahogany raised panels, crown moldings, marble floors & custom features abounding throughout, including a gourmet kitchen, walk-in deep freeze on lower level, and romantic master suite. Enjoy the lower marble-floored, glassed enclosed, sunroom or relax above on the Trex deck with outdoor kitchen; water, electric & gas lines connected. The home is surrounded by Flora, Fauna and soothing waterfalls that cascade into shimmering, crystal clear ponds with Koi that are viewed and heard from nearly every room. The Lagoon graces the scene outside the master suite. Take a short stroll up the flagstone path around the water feature & luxuriate on the quaint patio outside a well appointed temperature controlled 15 x 14 Wine Cellar carved into the hillside. Sip on your favorite spirits and take pleasure in the lacy treed shade. This enchanting property can truly be your self-sustained solace from the fast-paced world. This property has everything. It just needs you!

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCRE

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:34:36 AM

As a seller, you actually don't receive any money from the buyer, the title or escrow company does. In the US, the title or escrow company of the buyer's choosing is actually the party that would need to accept BitCoin to facilitate any real estate transaction with BTC. Unless a buyer is willing to purchase property on the word of the seller without searching or insuring the transaction or what he/she is buying. That's a very foolish move.

I represent a nationwide title company that will publicly announce in February that we are accepting BitCoin for the purchase of real estate. We are the first in the US that can truly facilitate a real estate transaction with BitCoin. No real estate broker or seller receives money from any buyer for property in the US. Stories you see about them "accepting BitCoin" are publicity stunts. We are able to handle these transactions now.

When we launch in February, you will also be able to list your property on our site, the first real estate title/escrow company accepting BitCoin.

I'd be happy to help insure a buyer for you and make this transaction happen in BTC!
gubatron

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 04:45:41 AM

"As a seller, you actually don't receive any money from the buyer, the title or escrow company does. In the US, the title or escrow company of the buyer's choosing is actually the party that would need to accept BitCoin to facilitate any real estate transaction with BTC. Unless a buyer is willing to purchase property on the word of the seller without searching or insuring the transaction or what he/she is buying. That's a very foolish move."

Sir, you need to read about multi-signature transactions and tell your nationwide title company about it, and why escrows are not going to have to receive any money or charge the parties interest for holding that money, all your company needs to provide from now on is a bitcoin digital signature on the transaction. The money will not be held on your bitcoin account, what will happen will be that the money won't be spendable by the seller until all the parties agree. No more escrow accounts, or bitcoin escrow accounts necessary.
Sydboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:24:12 AM

The house looks incredible !!! The missus would love it if I came home with that.

Wish you best of luck with the sale. I hope you use escrow lol.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 10:19:10 AM

I'd get so laid if I had that :/

BTCRE

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:35:10 PM

It's ok if you don't have experience with real estate transactions in the US and Europe. I'm happy to explain a bit to you. A title company's role goes far beyond a financial intermediary. A mass adoption of BitCoin will not change the fact that you can not simply give money to a person and get real estate in return. How do you know what you're getting?  

The role as a financial intermediary in a real estate transaction isn't a title company's primary role and isn't at all the point.

How do you know that you're getting what the seller says when you send him money for the property? How do you know you aren't paying 5000BTC for a property with $6Mil USD liens against it. How do you know that all prior owner liens have been properly cleared and won't be your liability (happens all the time).  How do you know that a guy posting in a forum is the owner at all?

Title companies don't earn any profit from interest or anything else from buyers or sellers. In fact, this is illegal.  The money intermediary part if the transaction is an operating loss for a title company.

I agree with you, escrows will go away with BitCoin transfers, good riddance. But if you send someone BitCoin or any other currency for real estate and think you own it just like that and no one will get defrauded, you're dreaming.

There are some necessary controls in place in our world that work to protect people. I'm obviously a believer in BitCoin and looking forward to introducing new ways for the general public to be able to "on ramp" into the BitCoin ecosystem.  

Without title companies accepting BitCoin, no one will really be able to buy real estate using BTC, that's a fact.
Stay tuned for more details...
evershawn (OP)

Vod is a liar

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:03:36 PM

Guys,

No need to argue this.

What ever needs to take place here legally, will take place to protect both the buyer and the seller. This is a legitimate sale and if there are a few hoops to jump through for the title company, we'll get our jumping shoes on.

I understand this is a unique offering and if it ends up happening will be a unique sale that will likely grab some public attention. We're prepared to deal with what obstacles we need to deal with to make this happen. Just wanted to make any potential buyer aware of that fact.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 03:39:58 PM

So what's the price? Is a hot wife included?

evershawn (OP)

Vod is a liar

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:29:55 PM

Well, there's a cash USD price for reference in the link I provided, feel free to submit an offer in BTC. If it's an offer with some legs, we'll make things more formal. Offers can be submitted here in this thread or to me via PM. If it starts getting serious, we'll jump on a call to take things to the next level.
evershawn (OP)

Vod is a liar

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:34:47 PM

As a seller, you actually don't receive any money from the buyer, the title or escrow company does. In the US, the title or escrow company of the buyer's choosing is actually the party that would need to accept BitCoin to facilitate any real estate transaction with BTC. Unless a buyer is willing to purchase property on the word of the seller without searching or insuring the transaction or what he/she is buying. That's a very foolish move.

I represent a nationwide title company that will publicly announce in February that we are accepting BitCoin for the purchase of real estate. We are the first in the US that can truly facilitate a real estate transaction with BitCoin. No real estate broker or seller receives money from any buyer for property in the US. Stories you see about them "accepting BitCoin" are publicity stunts. We are able to handle these transactions now.

When we launch in February, you will also be able to list your property on our site, the first real estate title/escrow company accepting BitCoin.

I'd be happy to help insure a buyer for you and make this transaction happen in BTC!

If we get a real offer in BTC, we may be in touch!
evershawn (OP)

Vod is a liar

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 05:02:32 PM

Part cash / part BTC offer would not be out of the question as well!
D05GTO

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:05:09 PM

It's a guarantee you'll end up spending 10 times more for the hot wife than this real estate. LOL

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
evershawn (OP)

Vod is a liar

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:52:11 PM

It's a guarantee you'll end up spending 10 times more for the hot wife than this real estate. LOL

Home like this is what get's you in the door for the hot wife! (no pun intended) Smiley

In all seriousness though, feel free to make an offer of any kind guys. Let's just get the ball rolling on some level. Post your crazy offers in this thread! I know there's a few deep pockets roaming Bitcointalk.org Smiley
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 08:20:40 AM

Yeah you'll find a millionaire roaming around here

evershawn (OP)

Vod is a liar

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:32:02 PM

Yeah you'll find a millionaire roaming around here

If you mean BTC millionaire's, I know several that roam these grounds and I'm sure that's a mere handful of the full picture. This is a big forum...
evershawn (OP)

Vod is a liar

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:14:27 AM

Start the bidding at 100 BTC?
gambitx

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:19:38 AM

I would like to bid 50BTC for this amazing house
CoinsForTech

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

5% Bitcoin Discount - All Orders

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 09:25:13 AM

Are you paying the agent in BTC? Wink

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 10:38:02 AM

I bid 100 BTC

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:33:28 PM

Now that's a wonder.How you came to own this?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: