Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:18:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to ask, whether the price of altcoins at the end of the year getting down  (Read 208 times)
Derizia99 (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:46:41 AM
Merited by derihendra (1)

look at altcoins market price is now very low, all altcoins its price down, I want to ask, whether at the end of the year altcoins prices remain down, or will rise?
regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:48:33 AM

It depends more on the fundamental news of the crypto market than on the time of the year  Cool
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:58:30 AM

look at altcoins market price is now very low, all altcoins its price down, I want to ask, whether at the end of the year altcoins prices remain down, or will rise?
No one could ever tell the future of altcoins or what the future holds on cryptocurrencies.All were predictions and speculations because there were no exact answer to your questions due to price votality but i suggest that wherever this trend will go we must stay positive and getting more ready on the things that were about to happen its either it will continue to soar even higher or it will goes deep by the end of this year.It really depends on the demand, supply,and mass adoptation in the market mate.

roshanfious

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:43:58 AM

Very complex, that's depending on market. As i knew Crytocurrency market follow up stock exchange. And when Crytocurrency with new overate technology and rumors come. I think alts and new project development as well will be move forward and raise up.
lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:02:50 AM

How do you say the correction will still be not one during the year, the bear market will not be exactly. So you just need to watch the movement of the bitcoin price and the rest of the alts, and then make a decision for yourself whether this entry point is good for you or not.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:23:57 AM

Altcoins market value varies and depends on bitcoin. Do you see the market right now? majority of the coins are all in green it's because of bitcoin.

At the end of year speculations are positive about bitcoin so if they are saying it accurately then expect that altcoins price will go positive too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:31:20 AM

I think worrying about the end of the year is bad, think about the present
Because you can get more money and buy more tokens now at the dump rate, which will inadvertently give you several profits in a week or 2 weeks time

Similarly, you have to ensure to make right decisions
Build your community, grow your merits, participate in bounties, do more airdrops
Make more money and enjoy crypto currency world

Keep in mind Blockchain is here to remain forever
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:43:08 AM

No one could ever tell the future of altcoins or what the future holds on cryptocurrencies.All were predictions and speculations because there were no exact answer to your questions due to price votality but i suggest that wherever this trend will go we must stay positive and getting more ready on the things that were about to happen its either it will continue to soar even higher or it will goes deep by the end of this year.It really depends on the demand, supply,and mass adoptation in the market mate.

Actually if we pay attention to the price of crypto it is easy to guess. If there is good news then the price of crypto will rise. and if there is bad news then crypto price will decrease.
buy when there is bad news and sell when there is good news.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:47:43 AM

unless we see another pumping season, the altcoins will continue getting dumped and go lower. for the time being we are on a dumping spree that has not yet ended so you should expect a much lower price from all the altcoins before this dumping season ends.

my guess is that we may see at least one short pumping period during summer since the dumps have gone on quite long by then  but i have not yet decided whether it can last longer than a short period or not.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
pantet

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:54:37 AM

No one can really predict what will be the price of altcoins at the end of the year because its unpredictable and it always fluctuate. All we need to do is to wait for the perfect timing and be patient. Just hope that it will increase and have a good price in the upcoming months.
Natium

Activity: 378

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:58:11 AM

I believe that you need to build on the main coins, on their value because these coins form a trend in the market  Wink

pastelbasah

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:03:38 AM

it depends on the market and nobody knows about the rise and fall of all altcoin. but I hope that altcoin prices will increase in the next few days.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:13:03 AM

we all can only provide predictions and hope the market will recover and rise again. but we can't make it happen, only the market will answer it later. be patient and continue to fold the assets you have.
Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:31:46 AM

now the market price is down, I can explain to you try you see at the end of last year so good and high prices are all happy with the price increase, after the turn of the year started to fall and further down in the first three months, starting this month the price started to rise slightly stable. you better buy when the price goes down.
parlerm

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:33:23 AM

Maybe you can search some news about Crypto. More good news about Crypto will help the market recover like X country accept Bitcoin and another news like that. It will build investor confidence to invest in Cryptocurrency. But if there is many bad news about it, it might fall or just stay at same price.
danwanyd

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:35:08 AM

I am only last year into encryption market, at the end of last year was a wave of big bull market all altcoins is sharp growth, of course I also hope that a wave of the bull market will appear at the end of this year. I'm tired of falling.
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:42:09 AM

Hopefully BTC will be all time high at the end of 2018 and same goes with altcoins since they follow bitcoins price.
almaerk08

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:45:10 AM

We can never tell what the future holds. So what we have now are just speculations. Market price may go very low or may rise very high. We all know that the prices are very unstable, so we can never know how the prices we can have at the end.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:45:19 AM

no one new what will happen. even tomorrow it may rise or down. we can only speculate and think positive.
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:46:48 AM

I can only predict and IMO, altcoin prices will rise at the end of the year because as we know the current price of cryptocurrency is very low but crypto adoption continues to grow, some good news about crypto adoption lately is Japanese budgeting App will launch crypto exchange, Colorado’s secretary of state has plans to allow cryptocurrency donations and many more, you can see here https://cointelegraph.com/news/hodlers-digest-may-21-27-market-slumps-crypto-investigations-abound-but-adoption-stays-strong

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: