Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:55:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to ask, whether the price of altcoins at the end of the year getting down  (Read 208 times)
trill312

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:50:46 AM

look at altcoins market price is now very low, all altcoins its price down, I want to ask, whether at the end of the year altcoins prices remain down, or will rise?

We look back and see the constant rise of the market at the end of the year, if something strange / not ordinary scenario happen in December of course it will make the price lower.

Nobody tells you for sure, otherwise everybody would become millionaire Smiley
PeterTom

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:52:15 AM

look at altcoins market price is now very low, all altcoins its price down, I want to ask, whether at the end of the year altcoins prices remain down, or will rise?

From last year's experience, i think that by the end of the year we will see a correction in prices. Just because everyone expects a repeat of last year's scenario. Therefore whales will do otherwise and as usual will leave all without money. IMHO
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:56:42 AM

No will know if the price on the market will rise again, maybe few months will rise and at the end of the year will fall down again, but one thing you should do just HOLD your coins and wait for the right time the price on the market hit its high value then sell..
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:00:21 AM

Based on the price chart history the last quarter is the best performance for bitcoin so we can hope that this year is the best year for Bitcoin, everybody are hoping that Bitcoin will surpass the $19000 mark and will continue to rise up to $25 k at the start of 2019

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:01:55 AM

even for tomorrow alone no one knows what happened with alt coin,
maybe we can only speculate with the price alt coin will follow the price value of bitcoin, which usually will go to the moon in mid year until the end of the year.
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:04:52 AM

Because a lot of altcoins is dealing with bitcoin. So the influence of bitcoin is very big. If bitcoin is up to a certain height this year. I believe that many altcoins will also achieve certain heights. Let's wait and see.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
Omooba098

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:09:05 AM

No one could predict what might happen in the future. But what is likely to happen from the past experience is that most altcoins will rise even beyond our imagination.
tng811

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:35:23 AM

Markets will be full of up and down cycles, but it is really hard to predict when it will be up again, maybe this year, next year or the year after. The only thing we can do is to remain positive and the good thing will come, sooner or later.

ZaBelyi

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

Product almost ready flycare.com

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:37:35 AM

The price goes up and compared to April, it is twice as high, almost all over the market. Now is a good time to choose Pets and keep up for a few months.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:45:26 AM

the whole altcoin market is still in a bubble thanks to all the pumps that happened last year. and in order for this to be fixed we need to see prices go down. of course if the drops were fast then we would have already seen the end of it and price could have been on the rise already. but they are not fast thanks to traders and newbies that come back in thinking it is over. so it  can take until the end of the year for the bubbles to properly burst.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:01:30 PM

Very complex, that's depending on market. As i knew Crytocurrency market follow up stock exchange. And when Crytocurrency with new overate technology and rumors come. I think alts and new project development as well will be move forward and raise up.
Asides from being complex, if we actually say the market is going to rise by the end of the year, even the OP should know that is B.S. No one can see the future and we are all just here following trend and trying to see what happens next. Things can change in the next few minutes in any market but the only thing we can do is to follow that pattern. I do not know why people ask some questions they themselves know no one definitely have an answer to.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:55:14 PM

Are we supposed to give you an answer to that really? You think if we can all see the future we would not have been extremely rich by now? Nothing is showing anything right now and the end of 2018 is still very far from now to know how the market is going to be like by then. If you want to invest, just do and be optimistic for the future rather than imagining what things would be like. The trend is the only thing we have to know the next thing, so let's get close to that time first.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:00:10 PM

Based on my crypto-experience, market is having 2 biggest pumps during every year.
Just like June and December in 2017
All other 9-10 months are dump and accumulating period, for smart investors.
So, our goal should be accumulate as much as possible during that 10 months and hold untill crazy pump.
darewaller

Activity: 2828
Merit: 634

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:01:47 AM

Altcoins market value varies and depends on bitcoin. Do you see the market right now? majority of the coins are all in green it's because of bitcoin.

At the end of year speculations are positive about bitcoin so if they are saying it accurately then expect that altcoins price will go positive too.
Yeah, everything we would all even end up saying now will be based on hope and using probably past experience to judge how things will be by the end of the year, but the truth is that nothing is guaranteed as the market can act as it wants based on fundamentals at that point in time and those are fundamentals we obviously cannot foresee from now. However, we can just be hopeful that the trend by the end of the year is going to be a good one.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:04:23 AM

Why do you need an answer to this one, how does it help you invest or determine anything, after all every opinion would still be a mere surmise.
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:08:16 AM

It depends more on the fundamental news of the crypto market than on the time of the year  Cool
Yeah, it depends and even at that, end of the year is pretty much like a long ride from now and I do not know why a lot of people focus more on what happens to the price in a long term from now, rather than focusing on the present situation of the market and acting on it. I believe at least the market has been down enough for a while, and the best is to act on that, with no one knowing for sure what happens tomorrow.
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:11:22 AM

I think we've seen enough bearish market this year. Although I believe that crypto market capitalization will not yet return to its highest point, but I am sure the end of this year will be bullish again mainly focus on returning the price of the top coins.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:14:14 AM

more of us here are thingking positive at the end of the year. That the time when bull market start so i believe most of the altcoin is at high price at that time.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:21:27 PM

I believe there will be an increase by the end of this year. Firstly for the reason you mentioned, the market capitalization is currently very low. And second is like in previous years, year-end trend is still going to happen this year.
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:25:01 PM

In these days , people think until end of the year prices gonna up.But who knows.We'll see.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: