Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:28:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to ask, whether the price of altcoins at the end of the year getting down  (Read 208 times)
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:26:51 PM

look at altcoins market price is now very low, all altcoins its price down, I want to ask, whether at the end of the year altcoins prices remain down, or will rise?

Many experts predict that by the end of the year the cryptomarket will be performing really well. If you're gonna look back last year's values of crypto then I guess the trend will also be the same by the end of this year. Let's just all hope that there will be green candles when Q4 starts and that will be the sign that by the end of the year the market will be in green train and crypto values will really skyrocket.
WillBe

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:30:16 PM

As in previous years, it is likely to increase. But I also believe that this year will not be bigger than the end of last year, but at least that could be the reason to start investing now.
kartalgiunti

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

BIB Exchange

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:31:23 PM

We are expecting a very long time for a rise. Today there is a fall again. I can't look forward to the future anymore  Undecided

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:44:20 AM

look at altcoins market price is now very low, all altcoins its price down, I want to ask, whether at the end of the year altcoins prices remain down, or will rise?

All possibilities can happen, but I believe more if the end of this year will end with an increase. Many people believe that by the end of the year crypto prices will increase, and that makes people buy from mid-year. And I think what happens is a logical consequence that affects each other.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:49:00 AM

This is a difficult question as nobody can predict the prices of cryptocurrency. All we can do is to research every currency and find out if they had a working products available that can attract investors to put money on them. You  need to trust that currency that it will grow in the future.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:55:52 AM

no one can answer your questions, cryptocurrency is a place to speculate or predict, this is not a place full of certainty, why people always ask this repetitive thing, you should know, this is the crypto world, all full of surprises and mysteries .
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:02:27 AM

no one can answer your questions, cryptocurrency is a place to speculate or predict, this is not a place full of certainty, why people always ask this repetitive thing, you should know, this is the crypto world, all full of surprises and mysteries .
Yeah I agree on you mate, this is a speculative technology that we need to trust that currency and hopes that this will give us fortunes in the coming years by investing into them. It's a risk but we need to deal with it and choose the right coins for your money.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:22:54 AM

End of the year is still 6 months away. If anything, the price of altcoins is only going to increase towards the end of the year instead of falling down. This current phase is the one where market is collapsing and a surge in the prices of coin is just a few weeks away.
As of now you can take this golden opportunity of investing in cheap coins so that once they grow you take the maximum benefits out of it. In this current market there is dearth for new investments and hence the price has not been growing as it was during december, but all that would change in the coming days. Do not worry at all.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:26:11 AM

It is impossible to predict because at the current situation already the market and altcoin prices are very low in the market. So maybe there are huge chances to increase the price of altcoin along with the Bitcoin.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:18:46 AM

Nobody knows if you are invested on good potential project and waiting for price raise then there is a possibility to f price raise again . I think investing on exchange coins like kcs, bnb, coss and also blockchain based projects like iost , Ada , trx, eos would make fortune at the end of year.
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:21:45 AM

Most likely it will move sideways, but chances of going down are greater than a rise in the short term (this year).

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
hxtxlcb

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:33:14 AM

Most likely it will move sideways, but chances of going down are greater than a rise in the short term (this year).
Most people think that the market will become crazy by the end of 2018, but you do not seem to have confidence in the market this year. Would you please explain your reasons?
roglopolo

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:39:58 AM

no one knows what will happen ... but I think that by the end of the year prices will rise
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:48:49 AM

It is certainly not anyone will know for sure. Yet many people certainly expect the best and like to ride crypto prices end the year later. many have speculated that the large increases late last year could be repeated for this year. but of course, it is no certainty due to the condition of the crypto that time does not equal the current crypto condition.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:49:37 AM

Bitcoin is the major determiner for cryptocurrencies pricing and it do grow at the end of the year,  therefore I expect all other cryptocurrencies to grow at the end of the year!  Tokens are going to have growth any moment from October as this has happened several time before. If bitcoin keep growing every other coins are going to follow suit.
yitai2020

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:55:12 AM

I think this is very likely. It is now June, but prices have been falling and there is no sign of ending. Therefore, this trend is likely to continue, and half a year is needed, so wait until next year.
Luntik45

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:57:19 AM

I still hope that the market will start to recover and the price will go up
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:06:13 AM

The end of the year is still 6 months away. That is still half a year. There is no point worrying whether or not the prices of the altcoins will get back to their all time high. 6 months is very long already for the altcoins to create new all time high records. Back in 2017, it only took a few months for the altcoin prices to rise to amazing all time highs. But I think the bull months of 2018 will start this June.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Samiliti

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:07:33 AM

I do not think that the price will fall even lower than now, I think the price is so low ... if the price and changes are only up
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:12:12 AM

As a matter of fact, no one can tell what would happen tomorrow but we are not expecting fall in market price even at December. We are all waiting for good and positivity is what we are still expecting in the business. Mind you, anything can happen, not by our power

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: