Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:15:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do you get a profit buying ico coins  (Read 544 times)
derihendra (OP)

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:59:25 AM

I always buy ico coins, I hope, ico coins that I buy will rise in its price in the market, but, after entering the market, its prices are getting down, ico coins that I buy are:
1. storiqa
2. dimcoin
3. atbcoin

three ico coins that make me lose, I want to ask, do you often buy ico coins, whether you lose or gain?

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:09:12 AM

I always buy ico coins, I hope, ico coins that I buy will rise in its price in the market, but, after entering the market, its prices are getting down, ico coins that I buy are:
1. storiqa
2. dimcoin
3. atbcoin

three ico coins that make me lose, I want to ask, do you often buy ico coins, whether you lose or gain?
Most of the coins will lose its value after the ICO because of no development from the project team so you need to invest on the good project with reputed project development team then only it will have high value in the future.But ICOs are always risky so don't invest more if you can't afford to lose any money.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:14:48 AM

Yes I ever buy ICO coin,I bought 4 coins but up until now I haven't got ant profit yet, and can be said it's still far away from my expectation, but I still see potential in those coins, so I need to be more patience to make profit, ICO need more time to make profit and it intend to be treated as long term investment
Devanomrz

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:18:29 AM

If in btc Storiqa you got profit
But if in dollar you lose your money
Just hold it until bitcoin fly again
You'll be rich
bitcok

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:42:50 AM

I do not follow ICO too much but the thing that is experienced by you is same with my natural, I follow an ICO but not the advantage I get but big loss I have got, so I think better buy coin when it entered the market and the price is below the ICO rate
berytry

Activity: 280
Merit: 18

@berytry

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:45:11 AM

I personally never buy coin ico, ico after entering the market would the price will go down, it's due to big sales dump, but if it's a good coin, the price down will not last long
Darwin123

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:51:20 AM

You can get a profit of that ico coins instead if you hold it wait it until they going up and stable again. So you can get your profits.
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:03:29 AM

it has become the custom that any newly released coin on the market will experience a huge dump. during this time every time I participate on ICO maybe only counted few who experienced success and the rest I still hold even there is also selling with a loss.

Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:07:19 AM

After ico i lost.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:19:04 AM

any coins that after completion of the ICO and entered the Exchange then the majority of them will be getting down. many investors who utilize these things to buy after ICO finished off many bounty hunters who sell their coins. to be able to ride again then hold it for the long haul or longer from the time of the completion of the ICO.
parlerm

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:19:46 AM

I never try invest in ICO, but I think invest in ICO can be more profitable than invest in strong coin. Before invest you must choose the potential coin. You can see their roadmap, whitepaper, and many more. If they have good roadmap, whitepaper, team, etc, it mean that they are serious to make it and have chance to be success in the future.
manyung

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:22:22 AM

Yeah i got profit from buy ico coins. I buy Electroneum when still ico in price 0.01$ . After list on market Electroneum price is 0.07$ -0.2$ . I got many profit from electroneum because price going high when listed on market. I think ICO can give you more profit compare trading
TradeOne

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:36:24 AM

You can take advantage of new ICO project, that will help you make a profit without much involvement.
RhodaGila

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:38:46 AM

1. storiqa
2. dimcoin
3. atbcoin

Maybe you should be more observant in seeing what coins you will buy. There are several things we should know to buy coins on ICO. Among them is make sure the developers can be trusted, realistic in providing information, see the discussion on their thread whether this coin is good what just as a fraud event. And read the coin information well, whether the short-term coin or long term.
And also some things about the habits of traders or buyers in selling and buying ICO coins when the coin goes to the exchanger.
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:41:26 AM

based on my own experience, yes before i invested into some ICOs, that is because they are interesting and has a promising platform, and yes i did earn a bit that time although i didn't invested big enough due to some doubts that it may fail, but eventually i regretted it, but for now i no longer invest, because quiet plenty of the ICOs right now are scams and others are just made up for the purpose of fraud.
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:15:19 AM

based on my own experience, yes before i invested into some ICOs, that is because they are interesting and has a promising platform, and yes i did earn a bit that time although i didn't invested big enough due to some doubts that it may fail, but eventually i regretted it, but for now i no longer invest, because quiet plenty of the ICOs right now are scams and others are just made up for the purpose of fraud.
Invest in ICO coins in the long term, because they can not realize their big plans in just a couple of weeks. If you want a quick profit, it's best to buy coins from ICO projects after they have been listed in several exchanges. Since usually after the listing prices start to pamp and increase in price by 2-3 times more
vckubvbm

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:19:12 AM

Now is not the best time for CO coins. The recent market is very bad. At this time, it is easy to lose money when investing ICO coins. I will buy a good project, but I usually spend a few weeks studying a project before deciding whether to buy it or not.
yerger

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:28:32 AM

Some ICO can earn big profit than invest in strong coin. But not all ICO can do that. Just some potential ICO. I suggest don't invest too long in ICO. Just sell half when you think you had got enough benefit.
Atm2020

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:29:25 AM

1. storiqa
2. dimcoin
3. atbcoin

Storiqa ico is just useless. My friends bought the ICO and now they are regretting. You should be mindful of the kind of ico you want to buy. Some ICOs are just worthless. That is why you need to do a proper feasibility studies on the ICO you wish to buy.
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:34:31 AM

I’ve tried my luck with 2 ICO’s. One of which being CoinMetro which I think could be a hit when it finally launches it’s exchange. The tokens bought for 80 bucks are currently worth over 4k on Tidex. However, I don’t think this price is correct/realistic, Coinmetro support also doesn’t know where this price comes from.

The other one is Savedroid, and I think we all know how that one went down. Luckily this was only a test investment of 20 bucks so no real big losses. For now I will keep it with investing in coins that have future potential and buy the dip.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: