Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:28:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do you get a profit buying ico coins  (Read 549 times)
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:16:46 AM

Whether you like it or not all ICO always dump after it arrived in exchange sites. Learn to read charts, newly hatched coins are always dumped by its owner, bounty hunters and by its investors. Usually the dumps rebuys the coin they dumped when they see a strong support line.

I always buy ico coins, I hope, ico coins that I buy will rise in its price in the market, but, after entering the market, its prices are getting down, ico coins that I buy are:
1. storiqa
2. dimcoin
3. atbcoin

three ico coins that make me lose, I want to ask, do you often buy ico coins, whether you lose or gain?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Semen89

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:36:12 AM

I participated in many ICO projects and I was able to say that not all of them were successful but some of them brought me a good profit.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:37:44 AM

all the coins were heavy enough I think its development. even in the near future also I thought his Ascension won't be great. storiqa own including still at a low price even changes also will not be great. better choose the other coins are more potent and can earn a profit.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:50:22 AM

I do not usually invest but 10 to 20$ in ICO's. I like to do bounties and or signatures. The reason for this is because my first ICO that I ever invested in was a scam and they ended up getting out with a little more than 3 million USD and got me for a little over $400!!!  The reason I would advise, bounties, and or signatures, is because if you get f***ed it doesnt hurt your fellings near as bad, Plus it does not make you go homeless, and i had one signature campaign that i did that paid me a little over 1.5 ETH after I sold, back when ETH was around $1100 usd!

Moral is you can make alot of money off of an ICO you just have to research the project, token, security and Especialy TEAM!!!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:51:58 AM

I am dont buy ICO tokens, but i am bounty hunter and when i am claim my bounty and look to the market buying tokens on ico price giving profit in less times

mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:53:35 AM

i used to invest in ICO ,but now it's very risky especially after Titanium scam (my worst investment) . i started to lose faith in new projects and will only focus on solid,old projects

arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:03:12 AM

I always buy ico coins, I hope, ico coins that I buy will rise in its price in the market, but, after entering the market, its prices are getting down, ico coins that I buy are:
1. storiqa
2. dimcoin
3. atbcoin

three ico coins that make me lose, I want to ask, do you often buy ico coins, whether you lose or gain?
No i dont buy ico coins,i join their bounty to get coins,i would rather buy market coins because i can make good research about about the potential of active coins than caming from ico that most of the time comes to be scams

i used to invest in ICO ,but now it's very risky especially after Titanium scam (my worst investment) . i started to lose faith in new projects and will only focus on solid,old projects
And theres a lots of scams waiting for victims outside so thats your best action,stop investing now for their shitcoins just wait when it comes to exchanges
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:05:09 AM

The only time I ever made profit from an ICO coin was with ios token. Its ico price was 0.01$ and current price is 0.04$. So almost 300% increase. Apart from this there hasn't really been any coin which has given good returns over the ICO price.
I fear that people might stop investing in ICOs if they stop getting returns from ICOs. To add to their misery, a lot of ICOs even run away with people's money. Fingers crossed for future.
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:05:23 AM

Definitely. I have earned steady profits by investing into various ICOS over time. Research and luck play a crucial role in this aspect. You need to research the coin or token that you are interested in investing into by analyzing the whitepaper, checking how the developer team communicates with the community members, the community itself etc. Electroneum was the most successful ICO for me since I earned x10 profits through it in the short term.

marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:07:12 AM

I had ever purchase the same coins that are dropping, then I wait it until it rise again.
And i was right, the profit from the new coins already able to paid what i've loss from previous purchase.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 06:09:55 AM

See ico are very risky, so before investing in iCo u must read the project study their whitepaper and then invest only

Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:39:39 AM

1. storiqa
2. dimcoin
3. atbcoin

In my experience, ICO is one of the great projects for developers and investors.
and most of the ICO project, the price will drop drastically first, especially if a lot of bounty hunter who sold the coin.
but no need to worry, if the project is always growing I think ICO is good for long-term investors.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:43:25 AM

You have to wait for the ICO coin to get out to the market to make a profit. Once you gain value, you will make the sale and make a profit.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:03:28 AM

1. storiqa
2. dimcoin
3. atbcoin

You invest in popular projects that can bring you profits when the crypto market grows. You need to wait a bit and not make hasty decisions. Investing is always risky, but whoever does not risk it will never earn a lot of money.

Tone147

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:07:26 AM

I will participate in ICO, but I will not buy these tokens at high prices in the market.
Unless these tokens fall below the issuing price, there is no need to buy them.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:26:55 AM

Yeah, nowadays it's very hard to get profit in ICO. Also with the bearish market, it make harder for coin to rise or success. Except you have found coin that you think it has potential to be success. Beside that you have to aware with SCAM.
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:40:33 AM

ICOs give the best roi in this cryptocurrency space. Some ICO can earn big profit than invest in strong coin. But not all ICO can do that. Just some potential ICO.
Gordante12

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:16:17 PM

Well, sometimes when i think that ico coin is good i buy them, otherwise i don't buy them, it's really not that hard. Mostly i don't
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:20:09 PM

I have a bad experience. All I bought now is very much lost in the price and if I sell, there will be a big loss. I hope that the price will rise
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:34:37 PM

Of course but I spend all my month to find just some icos, icos that I invest most of them gave me very good profits and when market is totally crashed right now its better to invest in icos but promising icos.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: