Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:20:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need more fan activity on your Facebook page?  (Read 755 times)
BitzMD (OP)

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 01:28:57 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 03:11:30 AM by BitzMD

We are the Internets most reliable source for high quality Facebook likes, YouTube Views, Instagram Followers, Google Plus Votes and Vimeo Views!

All you need to help you market your self at an advantage.

All our services are guarnateed to make you happy!

We deliver millions of followers and views every month.

http://sociaboy.com/

pizzaBot

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 01:42:52 AM

We have https://www.facebook.com/FoxCoins going to provide announcements about FoxCoin giveaways and updates.

What kind of likes are you providing? are these bots?
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:53:53 AM

We are the Internets most reliable source for high quality Facebook likes, YouTube Views, Instagram Followers, Google Plus Votes and Vimeo Views!

All our services are 100% safe guaranteed!

What does 100% safe guaranteed mean in practice? If someone finds out a client has been buying "likes" are you going to insure their reputation?
BitzMD (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 02:27:12 AM

All our services are 100% safe guaranteed!

What does 100% safe guaranteed mean in practice? If someone finds out a client has been buying "likes" are you going to insure their reputation?

I have not come across such a situtaion , so in theory if a client wants to ding you on these likes they can , but I doubt this will ever happen. Although these are outsourced likes, the supplier has been successful and clients happy.

empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:48:36 AM

I'm sorry, can you speak in a language I understand. My question was about this:

"All our services are 100% safe guaranteed! "

What does that mean exactly?
BitzMD (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 02:59:48 AM

I suppose this statment is a bit controversial.

What I am offering here is a simple service , nothing more and nothing less.

- This service is safe in that it does not involve hacking into accounts.
- Safe in that it has been done with success hundreds of times.
- The investment you make is small compared to the benefit you'll reap in aqcuiring a competetive edge.

Hope that helps

empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:05:12 AM

OK, thanks for clarification, but try not to throw words round like "100% safe guaranteed" because they have legal meaning and could come back and bite you in the ass one day.

Stay safe Smiley
BitzMD (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 03:12:27 AM

OK, thanks for clarification, but try not to throw words round like "100% safe guaranteed" because they have legal meaning and could come back and bite you in the ass one day.

Stay safe Smiley

I suppose you are right, I have edited the post to delete such controversial statements.

Thanks for your input! Smiley

Enkel

Activity: 122
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:30:22 AM

The investment you make is small compared to the benefit you'll reap in aqcuiring a competetive edge.

What benefit? Thanks to politicians buying followers, everyone knows that they can be bought. All you're saying is that the target account won't get bounced for violating TOS as far as you know.

Please explain how you can get 2000

We offer exceptional fully guaranteed services of delivering real fans to your Facebook fan page.

REAL FANS in only 4 days.
pizzaBot

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 04:59:48 AM

For those who have facebook pages, this is from their TOS:

Can I buy likes for my Facebook Page?
No. Certain websites promise to provide large numbers of likes for your Page if you sign up and give them money. These websites typically use deceptive practices or are scams. People who like your Page this way will be less valuable to your Page because they won't necessarily have a genuine interest in what your Page is about. If Facebook's spam systems detect that your Page is connected to this type of activity, we'll place limits on your Page to prevent further violations of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.

So, I suspect that by "safe" they mean they haven't gotten caught by the site spam prevention systems.

Why are there limits on my Facebook Page?
Facebook's spam detection systems will automatically place limits on your Page if they register suspicious or deceptive activity that violates our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.

For example, your Page may get unpublished for promoting spam, or the Like button may get disabled for deceptively acquiring likes. These limits apply to activity coming from your Page, not for posts other people make on your Page.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: