Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:36:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion Moved - New Updates and Screenshots on Other Post  (Read 13108 times)
SZZT

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:53:57 AM

Why would a video, or a shooped image prove anything?? Why would we download stuff from you?

Your actions prove more. Your inactions even more. You have been lying to every person and taking their money
using illegitimate methods, lies, accusations and more lies on top.

You just keep creating names, listings excuses and threads, faking your way in peoples wallets/

Every single service that started through this forum has tried to keep a clean and informed thread. There are projects out there that are sending people in this forum for information on their products.

You are doing the exact opposite. Your new thread is the third for altswap, or fourth? you dont seem to like alot of info in one place, do you?
In your new thread you posted some questions that you would like others to have asked, and answered them yourself.

In the meantime here, actual questions, from actual people that actually bought your lies are being actively ignored as you
actively steal more money through you latest fake listing Digimine.

You proved you can make easy money like a pro, i'll give you that Grin

PS: I can make a video with aliens trading bitcoins with satoshi & john f kennedy, send me 3 btc in my sig and i;ll let you download it.

1HceYnNAUv5zBjJUhEncmmvxU1C7yjWoX8
iluveunc (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

CEO/Founder AltSwap (Cryptocurrency Exchange)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:15:10 AM

For those of you that do wish to see a video, I'd love to hear from you. The following poster does not.

Why would a video, or a shooped image prove anything?? Why would we download stuff from you?

Not sure what a shooped image is but a video holds quite a bit of merit when it comes to showing shareholders and interested users how things work. Why do you think I would make you download something? It will either be imbedded or a simple link to a trusted site to view the video. I'll do it for the people out there that would appreciate it though Smiley

Your actions prove more. Your inactions even more. You have been lying to every person and taking their money
using illegitimate methods, lies, accusations and more lies on top.

You just keep creating names, listings excuses and threads, faking your way in peoples wallets/

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I have only one (1) forum account. You are currently one of the only ones pushing that this joe guy who claims to also have problems is the same account holder. I have no clue who that is but I really shouldn't expect much on your end since a lot of it seems like I'm speaking to a brick wall. Believe what you will, I'm telling you from my one (1) forum account.

Every single service that started through this forum has tried to keep a clean and informed thread. There are projects out there that are sending people in this forum for information on their products.

I can't comprehend the crazy sentence structure here so I can't respond to it. Are you saying that I'm trying to keep a dirty thread? You'd be completely opposite of the truth.

You are doing the exact opposite. Your new thread is the third for altswap, or fourth? you dont seem to like alot of info in one place, do you?
In your new thread you posted some questions that you would like others to have asked, and answered them yourself.

Wait, you are saying that some of the very questions that you have asked are made up? I can remove them if you'd like but I think they are answering vital things that people have asked.

In the meantime here, actual questions, from actual people that actually bought your lies are being actively ignored as you
actively steal more money through you latest fake listing Digimine.

Again, a brick wall. I've already spoken multiple times on this and have politely requested that the share buyback and questions related to things other than AltSwap be taken to the proper thread. I haven't lied about the other companies listed on our account, I've been very open and even put it in the Q&A. Furthermore, Cryptostocks does not say anything about having multiple companies on one account. However, it is being fixed with the buyback as I type this.

You proved you can make easy money like a pro, i'll give you that Grin

PS: I can make a video with aliens trading bitcoins with satoshi & john f kennedy, send me 3 btc in my sig and i;ll let you download it.

I've already addressed the fact that there won't be any download so hopefully you won't waste your time sending me a download link to your beautiful alien video. Smiley

Bitcoin address: 1Q6hPQfJANFzthXiCkedHk3S7ptAZVUZ5E

Earn Devcoins by Writing
SZZT

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:30:43 AM

blah blah blah

selectively picking only the parts of the questions you like, does not work
go back to your tree.
You already pushed a download link. .

You already listed at least 4 different projects and you made it look like you were 4 different persons. You have posts IN THIS THREAD that are denying that,
yet you have been caught admitting it.

I posted enough pics from your fake listings, and enough questions. And i;m not the only one to ask.
You answered to none of us. We have been asking specific things, and you were pretending to feel sexism you fucking twat Grin, trying to dodge our questions.

lies, lies, lies.
Dont worry, by the time you will have altwap up and running, none of these posts regarding what a SCAM you and ALTSWAP/FIREMINE/MINECO/DIGIMINE will still be showing on google..

PS your iPhone 5s does not help with the interwebz, you should have known better. Actually, it makes it worse, u r now being watched.

1HceYnNAUv5zBjJUhEncmmvxU1C7yjWoX8
Squeaker

Activity: 450

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 04:24:48 PM

I already told you what would be convincing to me at this point... screenshots and videos? They're just show.

Keep in mind, this community has a MUCH higher proportion of intelligent people who know something about coding and how systems should work. Also keep in mind that there is a huge amount of skepticism in this community after how often people have tried to pull scams.

Screenshots, images, videos, whatever... all can be faked.

Set up a testing platform for us to see with our own eyes.

This would also give you the additional benefit, of having more people try to compromise it, and report what they find, so you can work on your own security as well.

Anything less is just smoke and mirrors at this point.

=squeak=

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: