Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:16:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion Moved - New Updates and Screenshots on Other Post  (Read 13108 times)
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:28:38 PM

I can't believe the nerve on these scammers...
They've just halted trading on Firemine and started a new scam-share going...
https://cryptostocks.com/securities/104

BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU PUT YOUR BITCOINS!!!

iluveunc (OP)

Activity: 140

CEO/Founder AltSwap (Cryptocurrency Exchange)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:55:06 PM

First of all, I do not personally manage the FireMine or MineCo shares - a friend of mine has control and management over those (but only through me - not directly).

AltSwap is finishing up implementation of our deposit/withdrawl/pending pages and the deposit page (which still has the automatic addresses coming soon) can be seen here: http://www.altswap.com/fund.html

We will release the links to the other pages soon and begin the soft launch trading period between BTC and LTC very soon. The bricks are falling into place and soon the entire trading structure will have its new face. Thank you all for your patience.

A note to all shareholders of AltSwap on Cryptostocks: Please ENABLE the disclosure of your email on the website in your account settings. We will be sending out a message to all shareholders regarding how we will be handling the shares purchased at a lower price regarding the addition of 'free' shares. This may be very complicated for some to understand, but on a basic level we will be multiplying your holdings by a mathematically determined factor. A more detailed explanation will be provided in the email. Please activate the disclosure of email option so that we may directly contact you about holdings.

Bitcoin address: 1Q6hPQfJANFzthXiCkedHk3S7ptAZVUZ5E

Earn Devcoins by Writing
itsik78

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:01:51 PM

First of all, I do not personally manage the FireMine or MineCo shares - a friend of mine has control and management over those.

AltSwap is finishing up implementation of our deposit/withdrawl/pending pages and the deposit page (which still has the automatic addresses coming soon) can be seen here: http://www.altswap.com/fund.html

We will release the links to the other pages soon and begin the soft launch trading period between BTC and LTC very soon. The bricks are falling into place and soon the entire trading structure will have its new face. Thank you all for your patience.

A note to all shareholders of AltSwap on Cryptostocks: Please ENABLE the disclosure of your email on the website in your account settings. We will be sending out a message to all shareholders regarding how we will be handling the shares purchased at a lower price regarding the addition of 'free' shares. This may be very complicated for some to understand, but on a basic level we will be multiplying your holdings by a mathematically determined factor. A more detailed explanation will be provided in the email. Please activate the disclosure of email option so that we may directly contact you about holdings.
So you let a "friend of yours" log in with the same email you're logging in to manage the Altswap share? LOL. Great move (obviously you're full of crap).

Anyway, I'm sure there will be a flood of traders joining your secure exchange managed by someone who couldn't secure an email...
Good luck with that.
Bye bye 0.1 BTC for me

coinerjoe

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:02:31 PM

Hey there guys.  I noticed that some people that had shares in this got burned by a hacker on cryptostocks.   Well it would seem that your other shares are not safe either. I just tried to log in to cryptostocks only to realize i cannot.  I went to my e-mail and all of my shares were sold off at market price.  my passwords for everything are different and they didnt get access to my e-mail.
itsik78

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:12:33 PM

Hey there guys.  I noticed that some people that had shares in this got burned by a hacker on cryptostocks.   Well it would seem that your other shares are not safe either. I just tried to log in to cryptostocks only to realize i cannot.  I went to my e-mail and all of my shares were sold off at market price.  my passwords for everything are different and they didnt get access to my e-mail.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=488669.new#new

Make sure your email is secure even if you have 2fa.
iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:21:16 PM

I would suggest being more than just secure with your email. Unfortunately, these hackers don't seem to leave any trace other than their Bitcoin address (which doesn't mean much). They also will get into your email relatively easy so if you can use a provider with 2FA on your email as well - that would be ideal. Cryptostocks should have their bases covered but unfortunately they do not and I feel for the person who lost their shares in whatever company that it was.

Please read the thread link above and send messages to Cryptostocks telling them to implement 2FA on their password resets - it will fix all of these problems.

Earn Devcoins by Writing
halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 05:51:22 PM

Can you guys show you even have exchange trading engine on the altswap.
Or how it will be working?

I mean if you have so much to do, how you can start new project MINECO
awais3344

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:59:39 PM

omg, how the hell can you do that, i bought shares at 0.005 and now they're being sold in thousands at 0.00001 each now. this looks like a scam to me.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:13:21 PM

The mechanics of the site will work much like escrow already does but on a much larger scale. You will see in a few days that, when BTC are deposited there will be a grace period while we wait for confirmation on your deposit.

Your BTC will be taken to an offline wallet and put into cold storage until you put it up for trade and someone trades you another coin for it. This means that there will be a 100% guarantee that they have the coins they traded for your actual BTC since AltSwap will ultimately have control over both ends of the deal until a withdrawal request is made. At the time of withdrawal, an additional check is also made to assure that coins actually belong to the account holder.

Please note our notice on the website that the shares being purchased at these insanely low prices are not included in our dividend payouts. We are moving our payouts offline and have published a notice on Cryptostocks that no shares should be purchased. The security flaws on their website have forced us to pay out dividends using our own methods. PLEASE enable your email under account settings so that we may view them and send you direct instructions on how to claim your dividends.

Earn Devcoins by Writing
halibit
Legendary

Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:55:59 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2014, 09:06:18 PM by halibit

OMG  Shocked
March 05, 2014 10:29   Sell   0.000001   9,989   0.009989   BTC
March 05, 2014 10:29   Sell   0.000001   34   0.000034   BTC
March 05, 2014 10:29   Sell   0.000001   40   0.000040   BTC
March 05, 2014 10:29   Sell   0.000001   5,203   0.005203   BTC
March 05, 2014 10:29   Sell   0.000001   4,797   0.004797   BTC
...trade stop.

I'm glad I have no any your shares.
Good luck with your new project MINECO, I'm out.
I think cryptostock may need some kind of system to filter scam projects out.

Edit: Oh, just noticed you info
Really hope you are making good service for altcoins.
There is so may scams, but not so many working services.
Good luck to you.
iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:45:49 PM

Thanks for the encouragement Smiley We want to make sure this is done right and instead of giving dates out left and right and canceling them like most others, we have decided to keep dates at a minimum and focus on getting this reskinned and perfected.

Earn Devcoins by Writing
decanus21

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:56:32 PM

you do realize that the following announcement is on cryptostocks dont you?

"[ALTSWAP] Altswap will be delisted tomorrow!
Hi investors,

Altswap shares will be delisted tomorrow. I'm sorry for your loss but we had a huge electricity bill for our servers this month and we spent the rest for alcohol and whores.

Faithfully
AltSwap Team"

awfully bad joke I have to say...
iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:09:52 PM

you do realize that the following announcement is on cryptostocks dont you?

"[ALTSWAP] Altswap will be delisted tomorrow!
Hi investors,

Altswap shares will be delisted tomorrow. I'm sorry for your loss but we had a huge electricity bill for our servers this month and we spent the rest for alcohol and whores.

Faithfully
AltSwap Team"

awfully bad joke I have to say...

It shows you the type of people that both we and Cryptostocks are dealing with...

We have since changed the announcement to read what it originally did.

Earn Devcoins by Writing
Squeaker

Activity: 450

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 10:57:34 PM

um.. yeah... screw the additional hassle about how you're going to do dividends... at this point, I'd just rather sell of my 6 shares and keep my email address to myself. Especially since that email is never used for direct correspondence.

=squeak=

shadypepe

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 11:04:20 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 02:04:41 AM by shadypepe

yo i cant trade in my shares because "the project owner has insufficient funds". wtf is this?

CZd9oh4FWe4f1TB69YyedxnuGyHt21zEPu
nwfella
Legendary

Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:38:29 AM

yo i cant trade in my shares because "the project owner has insufficient funds". wtf is this?

Yeah, this is smelling more and more like a scam with every passing day.  I too am still receiving this error...and obviously not collecting mineco dividends. 

*Be very leary of anything relating to this asset/stock.  Altswap included.  Looks like a trifecta scam at this point.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
awais3344

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:34:39 AM

lol, looks like a scam to me. I haven't received any email by altswap yet.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nwfella
Legendary

Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:53:55 AM

The leadership team is talking this over and we are figuring out the best way to go about handling the stock issue. We will be doing a soft launch to test traffic control on the server and the system with just BTC/LTC soon so be on the lookout for that.

I'll be sending out both an email and forum notification for both of the things listed above.

Well heck...if the "leadership team" is taking over everything is sure to be fine right?

Look, avoid Altswap, firemine, and mineco.  From what I can see, they all appear to be a scam.  Have been unable to transfer existing shares to mineco from firemine from sometime.  And highly suspect behavior going on around all 3 assets imho.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:11:15 PM

The shares were not upgradeable since we incur a fee every time someone wishes to upgrade their shares. We have deposited more money into our account so that all of you that are having trouble upgrading your shares should be able to get them transferred over and upgraded.

Earn Devcoins by Writing
shadypepe

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:44:25 PM

The shares were not upgradeable since we incur a fee every time someone wishes to upgrade their shares. We have deposited more money into our account so that all of you that are having trouble upgrading your shares should be able to get them transferred over and upgraded.

message is still there, cant upgrade. how much did you put in, 10 satoshi? i demand to receive all respective dividend payments since i was originally trying to upgrade which was before the first dividend payment. please pm me and prove that this is not a scam

CZd9oh4FWe4f1TB69YyedxnuGyHt21zEPu
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: