Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:44:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Masternodes] GRAPHCOIN - Private, fast, sustainable currency for all.  (Read 2321 times)
JDimon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:50:04 PM

Our launch sale is LIVE on Crypto-Bridge!!

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.GRPH_BRIDGE.BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GRPH-xenyl
Copper Member

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:59:43 AM

Turkish translation is done.

Ukrainian translation reserved

Both confirmed. Thanks guys!  Grin

tx id: 9b2d11d9eed4262db2ccd09d8918707887656ccfe62051d1d65ae5cfb09a0f92
arjanenako

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:09:29 AM

Nice project looks great! GO TO THE MOOON!!
JDimon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 07:04:50 AM

Nice project looks great! GO TO THE MOOON!!

Thank you for your early support!!!  Yes!!!  MOON!
vipi

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:11:37 AM

Status: conflicted, has not been successfully broadcast yet
Date: 09/06/18 21:12
To: GN13SYpVA3LBWs4Tt13fN2rQKgF3T1gQTy
Debit: -500.00 GRPH
Transaction fee: -0.0007 GRPH
Net amount: -500.0007 GRPH
Transaction ID: eacb0401fdcdcff4aa2f764361bee29a86c84c91a49822304e43842ce6ebc48d-000

pls help me with this error
JDimon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 06:56:30 AM

Status: conflicted, has not been successfully broadcast yet
Date: 09/06/18 21:12
To: GN13SYpVA3LBWs4Tt13fN2rQKgF3T1gQTy
Debit: -500.00 GRPH
Transaction fee: -0.0007 GRPH
Net amount: -500.0007 GRPH
Transaction ID: eacb0401fdcdcff4aa2f764361bee29a86c84c91a49822304e43842ce6ebc48d-000

pls help me with this error

Try going to the debug console and type:  repairwallet

Then restart your wallet.
bxxxGooDxxxd

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:13:40 PM

https://l2rx.com/img_top/masternodes_top_rating.jpg

Add "Graphcoin (GRPH)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com
                                         ---

People, we need to add coin in rating Masternodes.
Our coin: "№ 304 Graphcoin (GRPH)" https://l2rx.com/add.php

https://l2rx.com/img_top/Screenshot_49.png
stanmum

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:21:36 AM

A good project and idea, the idea is just super
Great project! great prospects of becoming successful."
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:46:22 PM

A presale of 12 MNs for an average price of 1.5BTC each? what???  Premine 5M coins? WHY? What's so special?
I've seen them ban people for asking questions they have no answer for.

Happy to respond to your valid questions.

Q.  A presale of 12 MNs for an average price of 1.5BTC each?
A.  We're looking for long-term investors who are willing to commit to a project we believe has a bright future.  The masternode commitment is substantial enough to align interests between the investors and the users of the network.  We've divided the block reward between MN's and staking to allow for access to ownership at whichever level you can afford.  We're using almost all the launch sale proceeds to fund the remaining roadmap items for this quarter and get a jump on next quarter's roadmap.

Q.  Premine 5M coins?
A.  This is also related to the long term vision we have for the project.  By creating a healthy foundation endowment, we can recruit talent at the highest level with fair compensation.  We are providing transparency for the premine in our block explorer.

Concern:  "I've seen them ban people for asking questions they have no answer for."
Response:  If there are any questions we have not addressed which you think are within our #rules please bring them to our attention here.  And if you believe our rules need to be reconsidered, also please bring those concerns to our attention.

We always welcome constructive guidance, asking about our pricing and pre-mine is your responsibility as a member of a decentralized community.  

I encourage everyone to do the same.

- JD

here is some guidance for u , your roadmap is complete bullshit .

Adding exchanges isn't something that should be listed as a big goal on your roadmap but it seems to be pretty much all u have on there.
Decentralized banking system u say .. ow how innovating you and every other coin.
a  5.000.000 = 1000 masternode premine is Insane and shows your are way to greedy for your own good even with 1% you could have scammed some money out of people and your "project" would have folded like a cheap suit long before u could sell them all.

ANYONE That gives you clowns any money will lose it.

Stop giving away your money people we will have as much of these scams as we are willing to pay for.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
JDimon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 09:52:51 PM

A presale of 12 MNs for an average price of 1.5BTC each? what???  Premine 5M coins? WHY? What's so special?
I've seen them ban people for asking questions they have no answer for.

Happy to respond to your valid questions.

Q.  A presale of 12 MNs for an average price of 1.5BTC each?
A.  We're looking for long-term investors who are willing to commit to a project we believe has a bright future.  The masternode commitment is substantial enough to align interests between the investors and the users of the network.  We've divided the block reward between MN's and staking to allow for access to ownership at whichever level you can afford.  We're using almost all the launch sale proceeds to fund the remaining roadmap items for this quarter and get a jump on next quarter's roadmap.

Q.  Premine 5M coins?
A.  This is also related to the long term vision we have for the project.  By creating a healthy foundation endowment, we can recruit talent at the highest level with fair compensation.  We are providing transparency for the premine in our block explorer.

Concern:  "I've seen them ban people for asking questions they have no answer for."
Response:  If there are any questions we have not addressed which you think are within our #rules please bring them to our attention here.  And if you believe our rules need to be reconsidered, also please bring those concerns to our attention.

We always welcome constructive guidance, asking about our pricing and pre-mine is your responsibility as a member of a decentralized community.  

I encourage everyone to do the same.

- JD

here is some guidance for u , your roadmap is complete bullshit .

Adding exchanges isn't something that should be listed as a big goal on your roadmap but it seems to be pretty much all u have on there.
Decentralized banking system u say .. ow how innovating you and every other coin.
a  5.000.000 = 1000 masternode premine is Insane and shows your are way to greedy for your own good even with 1% you could have scammed some money out of people and your "project" would have folded like a cheap suit long before u could sell them all.

ANYONE That gives you clowns any money will lose it.

Stop giving away your money people we will have as much of these scams as we are willing to pay for.

We appreciate your honest feedback and there are a few valid concerns you've raised. We invite you to visit us in our Discord chat https://discord.gg/U8gN4BP for an open dialog where we can address your concerns.  Thanks and have a great day.

- JD
leetlezee

Activity: 232
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:08:54 PM

I'm a little confused by the mission statement.

"Graphcoin is a network designed to give people more time and freedom to discover and pursue their passions. We believe in a future where fulfillment comes from finding a mission-focused network you believe in and contributing value back to the network without having to worry about paying for food, clothing or shelter."

There is zero explanation of how this will work or how Graphcoin is different than any other masternode coin. With a more detailed explanation of how this will work, you might have a better chance of getting more people interested in your project.
JDimon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:22:22 PM

I'm a little confused by the mission statement.

"Graphcoin is a network designed to give people more time and freedom to discover and pursue their passions. We believe in a future where fulfillment comes from finding a mission-focused network you believe in and contributing value back to the network without having to worry about paying for food, clothing or shelter."

There is zero explanation of how this will work or how Graphcoin is different than any other masternode coin. With a more detailed explanation of how this will work, you might have a better chance of getting more people interested in your project.

We agree with you on this point.  Our whitepaper will be published to our new website tonight.  The paper outlines the "how" and "what" of our vision statement.  Thanks for your post!
kikuuu

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:27:16 AM

It seems that it has been active recently,
You can grasp the situation by looking at announcements.
Especially I think that the official discard is a must see now.
I am looking forward to see the announcement!
bullau

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:17:13 AM

yet another X11 masternode shitcoin that keeps being cranked out by the same scammy dev and will be abandoned.

Roll Eyes

who he is??
CHAMPION (CHAMP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:49:58 AM

The good projekt https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4707995.new#new  Wink Wink Wink Wink.....
instantbitex

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 09:31:18 AM

https://instantbitex.com - Intelligent Cryptocurrency Exchange

we have been listed in coingecko.com and coincodex.com

https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/instantbitex

https://coincodex.com/exchange/instantbitex/

coinmarketcap - Coming soon

Add Coin/Token

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc8WcDvgbPY4QVc91NHbsFhXlDMfrsvSYKyFn55TAnOR3u_Gg/viewform
steve_mintinodes

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:28:14 AM

We have added GRAPHCOIN as a Shared Masternode.

• Fully transparent
  • 2% reward fee
  • No Seats, based on percentage of ownership
  • Minimum deposit of 0.001 Coins
  • Instant payouts
  • Reinvestment of earnings
  • Withdraw anytime
  • No setup fee

Please check it out: https://www.mintnodes.com/clusternodes

MADE IN USA
atonimoto

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:42:17 AM

Looks like a decent project with potential. Joined the discord and been a fair amount of action. Excited to see this move to the next level. Hope that the ROI can live up to the envisaged goals. Good luck and keep up the good work.
weaponsmartelo

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:10:06 AM

When are you going to exploit Graphcoin? I see you are very enthusiastic to create a currency received a lot of support.
kikuuu

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:57:24 AM

Good impression that being engaged in projects eagerly
I'm very excited about Beam.
I am interested in where the partnership connects
I would like to pay attention to Graph's trend more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: