Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:14:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do You Determine Credible Bounty Program  (Read 828 times)
ahmedbrown (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:38:03 AM

Bounties programmes no doubts is one of the avenue of reaping tangible coins to your wallet by signing up to do some task with various bounty campaigns, however,  bounties programmes comes up everyday, with promising projects.
With the ways the campaigns are scheduled you cannot possibly participate in all bounties. How can you now select credible bounties among all the bounties that troop in every day,  what are the criteria you look for before joining a bounty.
I will be impress to learnt credible insight on this from the bounty experts.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nunii

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:41:23 AM

Follow credible bounty managers. Mostly, startups rely on bounty managers with enough experience in marketing and handling of bounty hunters. You can check them out via telegram and bitcointalk. Been tailing some bounty managers and teams who has handled great projects.
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:42:09 AM

the first thing I look is who is bounty manager, then I take a look at:
- website
- social media (very important), because if there are only few people that follow the project in my experience 90% of them will fail....

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:46:10 AM

I have been thinking about this topic for some time now because bounty programmes wastes a lot of time and one has to be paid accordingly but unfortunately some scams do not pay and run away leaving a hunter stranded so there should be a way to test the credibility of a bounty before it is even allowed in the first place.

pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:57:28 AM

I specify from Bounty Manager, ICO rating website. And see what projects they will work on. if in presale does not reach softcap. leave the bounty and look for the new bounty.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:00:16 AM

Well there are a lot of ways really. Most bounty hunters look at the bounty manager first. If they recognize the manager and know how they manage previouse campaigns they mostly choose them over the others. Also some read the whitepaper and check the website if its legit. It really helps a lot to check these.
3dchain

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:05:32 AM

As ICOs rose in popularity in 2017, so did bounty programs. The allure of getting free tokens for promotional activities was something that appealed to a lot of crypto hobbyists. Make sure to read the white paper and check the team's credentials.
3dchain

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:11:34 AM

I identified reasons why Bounty Campaigns make sense to blockchain projects. The share reserved for a Bounty Campaign usually ranges from 0,5% to 20% of the total amount of issued tokens during an ICO. If the share is much higher, I recommend to be careful.
3dchain

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:14:02 AM

the first thing I look is who is bounty manager, then I take a look at:
- website
- social media (very important), because if there are only few people that follow the project in my experience 90% of them will fail....

Looking at the number of supporters is important before making any investment decision. But be careful blindly trusting perceived swarm intelligence. There is a big difference between those supporters who are genuinely interested in a project, curious, authentic and critical. And those who get paid by the project to propagandize favorable content about them.
Mendy487

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:19:15 AM

In my opinion, I would suggest that you need to follow good bounty manager with track records and also managers that have good ranking on the forum so that you would have a 85% chance to get your bounty tokens from projects. Managers like AMAZIX, token suite, sylon, need money are all good managers
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:32:31 AM

Bounties programmes no doubts is one of the avenue of reaping tangible coins to your wallet by signing up to do some task with various bounty campaigns, however,  bounties programmes comes up everyday, with promising projects.
With the ways the campaigns are scheduled you cannot possibly participate in all bounties. How can you now select credible bounties among all the bounties that troop in every day,  what are the criteria you look for before joining a bounty.
There are many ICO projects and you can find a scam but most of them is a legits. Well there's  a lot of ways to find bounty campaign,  check the website, roadmap,  read their whitepaper.  Honestly  the first thing that i check from the campaign  is the bounty manager if it's really trusted and reliable person.
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:32:47 AM

this is my criteria for choosing a good bounty

1. bounty allocation
2. the bounty manager
3. an interesting project

first I see how much allocation in a bounty campaign, if a little I will miss it, even though it is a good and hype project.
sureblinks

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:34:46 AM

awesome yes no doubt some bounties leave their hunters stranded but its always good you follow credible and reliable managers tested and proven in part
dxbctxwm

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:41:05 AM

It is very difficult to determine a credible reward, some projects may have a good concept and a good team, but after raising a large number of ETH, ICO is a quick way to get ETH, and after getting a lot of money, it may not be motivated to develop a project. In short, I try to find those who do not need too much time to complete the task to sign up for bounty, so maybe they will lose too much time and energy when they encounter a fraud.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:48:52 AM

It's very time consuming and very tricky you have to set up criteria on what is a good bounty program, the team projects is very important, and the people behind it, they should be capable of making their road map realized, they can hire a good bounty manager but if their project is not good it will not become profitable in the long term.

jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:01:13 AM

Follow credible bounty managers. Mostly, startups rely on bounty managers with enough experience in marketing and handling of bounty hunters. You can check them out via telegram and bitcointalk. Been tailing some bounty managers and teams who has handled great projects.

Yes you right, as being bounty hunter my strategy is following the great manger who are making bounty projects that`s have recently more successful projects because there are high possibility that their projects are good enough to have a good income in the future.

Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:03:21 AM

a lot of ico that comes up and it makes us must be smart in choosing a bounty program that has a good prospect. there are several criteria in choosing a good bounty such as a bounty allocation that big, a manager bounty who trusted, and the bounty duration. if all is fulfilled well then the chance to get a big profit will be gained.
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:06:29 AM

I think bounties with kyc are good as the show the project is serious about what they doing.

Then the issue of an experienced bounty team is also important as they can easily turn down an ico project that looks like a scum if they fail to provide certain information during its internal check

The strength of the ico team has some influence on the value of coins so team plays a role in choosing a bounty.

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:09:36 AM

Things you look at for a credible ICO include the following; great product/service concept, good team, strong support, product with large audience consensus mechanism etc. Also go through the official whitepaper of the project to study about the them. Thanks

HOMT